Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) (64506 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't see anything indecent in her dressing. It's a pity how we reason in this continent

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
charijee:
If I hear say you holy

Lol cheesy cheesy......the power of ukwu....ukwu holding men to ransom since time immemorial grin

Lol, am not move by does... Blive me! I came to study lol... Not to look at ukwu
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
animals in human skin
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
tonquendo4u:
I don't see anything indecent in her dressing. It's a pity how we reason in this continent

me too. may be they want her to wear hijab. it's not her fault she has curves.

uncivilized bunch of retarde.d men.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". An old adage of the wise.

can you honestly tell me what is wrong with her dress? should she have worn the niquab or hijab? or are you one of the retarde.d uncivilized mutherfuckers?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by jhendor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
tonquendo4u:

She will easily get away with worst dressing in Europe

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Hausa people can never change...

They can never be modernized
they are not Hausa people.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
what kind of men are these. haba. what is this. how low can you get. leave her alone and face your business.the time spent disturbing at the end of the day u blame buhari for not selling. stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Langbasa: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
One of them probably tried to chat her up , she said no and they turned into wild animals. Nothing wrong with her attaire.
hahahaha,so u noticed too,one of them was even busy chatting her up when others were busy booing her...lolzzzz.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by freakthingz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rhodababy123:
Nobody is talking about rape.. Don't dress half naked to the market like you are going to the beach. Am not supporting their actions. In my state the women will probably say my daughter dress properly next time but some useless girls will respond disrespectfully. Abi u no know say mad people full market before. I have actually seen someone with top and pant get that treatment..... I even offered to buy leggings. Dat babe. no go talk say she no get leggings or bumshort or boxers for house. The men said 'it's only a mad person that walks about unclad. ......

Will you keep quiet so what they did is logical to naked her because her skirt is short

does that make sense

Okay not rape, sexual harrassment which she didnt consent to

look just stay in your close minded lane dont vex me pls

If a boy wear boxer or shorts out without shirt we should naked him too

since he dressed to be addressed.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rhodababy123:
Nobody is talking about rape.. Don't dress half naked to the market like you are going to the beach. Am not supporting their actions. In my state the women will probably say my daughter dress properly next time but some useless girls will respond disrespectfully. Abi u no know say mad people full market before. I have actually seen someone with top and pant get that treatment..... I even offered to buy leggings. Dat babe. no go talk say she no get leggings or bumshort or boxers for house. The men said 'it's only a mad person that walks about unclad. ......
Anoda rapist or potential one in sight

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MissRaine69(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Riclord001:
but something's wrong with ur own 'attaire'
Very appropriate attaire for the beach ....
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by jubsonstone(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Some people are just naturally dumb
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by seunfape(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Her dressing is normal
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Riclord001(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:

Very appropriate attaire for the beach ....
hope u got d context? U were supposed to spell 'attire' not 'attaire'... Or so i feel.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Bahddo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
We should have stricter laws against sexual harassment of any kind, regardless of the gender of the victims and perpetrators. Are you guys proud of Nigeria the way it is? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rhodababy123:

you are stupid. how is this lady half naked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by FixAm(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
what will u do stop making mouth pray u don't fall in such mess even if ur papa na army dem GI don't do u take
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by jhendor(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol
rangerover:
what kind of men are these. haba. what is this. how low can you get. leave her alone and face your business.the time spent disturbing at the end of the day u blame buhari for not selling. stupid things.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MissRaine69(f): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Riclord001:
hope u got d context? U were supposed to spell 'attire' not 'attaire'... Or so i feel.
Sure
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by holynyben(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
[/color]
charijee:
[color=deeppink]Bloody perverts
What's too sexy here ....a skirt that's slightly above her knees. .....

They're just fascinated by her backside
charijee:
[color=deeppink]Bloody perverts

[/color]
charijee:
Bloody perverts

you nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
proudafrogal:

can you honestly tell me what is wrong with her dress? should she have worn the niquab or hijab? or are you one of the retarde.d uncivilized mutherfuckers?

You asked,

proudafrogal:

should she have worn the niquab or hijab?

If she is a Muslimah, the answer is a YES! because it is commanded by the Quran as thus:

"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad) that is convenient, that they should be known and not MOLESTED. And God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Q33:59

The aim of wearing Hijab is well spelt so that she wont be MOLESTED. In which the Hijab is a symbolism of DECENT. Have you seen the artistic illustrations of the virgin Mary?

Well, when you check the dictionary the word decent is defined as

1. Wearing enough clothes so that you do not show too much of your body.

Its no lie that a decently dressed lady by the defination you just read are far, far less laible to being harassed.

MY POINT IS LADIES SHOULD NOT GIVE PERVERTS THE EXCUSE TO HARASSING THEM.
Is her skirt above the knee?

I have not supported the ill-treatment of her. The adage is only an advise in an age LACKING not only in wisdom but so deep in moral decadence.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
freakthingz:

So when children, old women, even nuns are raped

How did they dress before the addressing

Enabling azz fool

"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". Is an old adage by the wise, upheld in an age of MORAL UPRIGHTNESS. Its no doubt that in today's age of intellectual vacuity and moral decadence such an adage is booed at. All because this age's debasement is almost at the lowest, ROTTEN. PEOPLE INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOR. Should I be surprise to see 69 likes to your responds. The answer is NO!!!

Why should I in an age which PERVERSION is every where you go. New brides pride themselves in obscene wedding out fit, in the church, in front of the altar, before Priests and Pastors in the name of whatever self deception the may wish to call it and receiving the loudest of oviation by the congregation.

The lady in the vid, was she raped or sexually harassed, to start with? They are two different kinds of sexual assault. The probability that if she was dressed DECENTLY by every meaning of the word DECENT. The probability that she will be sexually harrassed is very, very LOW. Harrassment of such kind occurs mostly in the public and its mostly triggered by what a lady is wearing. THIS TRUTH WE CANNOT DENY.

You may say what is bad about what she is wearing? Such a question only tells one thing. How insensitive people are today to their dishonour, 'MORAL DECADENCE'. The harrassment as well tells only one thing that PERVERTS everywhere.

Its what the world has become. SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR WORLD. So that when an old wise adage is quoted, "DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". It Is quickly misconstrued. Which is nonetheless TRUE that if a woman dresses DECENTLY she saves herself from so much trouble than the one that doesn't. WHY SHOULD ANY REASONABLE WOMAN GIVE PERVERTS THE EXCUSE TO BE MOLESTED.

For all the 69 likes, what the lady suffered in the hands of those perverts can't never be liked by her no matter how many likes people may wish to click as an exhibition of their intellectual vacuity.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You asked,

If she is a Muslimah, the answer is a YES! because it is commanded by the Quran as thus:

"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad) that is convenient, that they should be known and not MOLESTED. And God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Q33:59

The aim of wearing Hijab is to for her to so that she wont be MOLESTED. In which the Hijab is a symbolism of DECENT. Which when you check the dictionary the word decent is defined as

1. Wearing enough clothes so that you do not show too much of your body.

If she is not a Muslimah. Its no lie that a decently dressed lady by the defination you just read are far, far less laible to being harassed.

MY POINT IS LADIES SHOULD NOT GIVE PERVERTS THE EXCUSE TO HARASSING THEM. IS THE SKIRT ABOVE THE KNEE?

I have not supported the ill-treatment of her. The adage is only an advise in an age LACKING not only in wisdom but so deep in moral decadence.

bla bla I forgot you are one of the pervert extremists.
like these ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxbKjQtYSo

she is decently dressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
proudafrogal:

bla bla I forgot you are one of the pervert extremists.
like these ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxbKjQtYSo

she is decently dressed.

This is a proof enough of intelletual vacuity. Distinction doesnt mean opposition.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by freakthingz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". Is an old adage by the wise, upheld in an age of MORAL UPRIGHTNESS. Its no doubt that in today's age of intellectual vacuity and moral decadence such an adage is booed at. All because this age's debasement is almost at the lowest, ROTTEN. PEOPLE INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOR. Should I be surprise to see 69 likes to your responds. The answer is NO!!
Why should I in an age which PERVERSION is every where you go. New brides pride themselves in obscene wedding out fit, in the church, in front of the altar, before Priests and Pastors in the name of whatever self deception the may wish to call it and receiving the loudest of oviation by the congregation.

The lady in the vid, was she raped or sexually harassed, to start with? They are two different kinds of sexual assault. The probability that if she was dressed DECENTLY by every meaning of the word DECENT. The probability that she will be sexually harrassed is very, very LOW. Harrassment of such kind occurs mostly in the public and its mostly triggered by what a lady is wearing. THIS TRUTH WE CANNOT DENY.

You may say what is bad about what she is wearing? Such a question only tells one thing. How insensitive people are today to their dishonour, 'MORAL DECADENCE'. The harrassment as well tells only one thing that PERVERTS everywhere.

Its what the world has become. SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING OUR WORLD. So that when an old wise adage is quoted, "DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". It Is quickly misconstrued. Which is nonetheless TRUE that if a woman dresses DECENTLY she saves herself from so much trouble than the one that doesn't. WHY SHOULD ANY REASONABLE WOMAN GIVE PERVERTS THE EXCUSE TO BE MOLESTED.

For all the 69 likes, what the lady suffered in the hands of those perverts can't never be liked by her no matter how many likes people may wish to click as an exhibition of their intellectual vacuity.

lol we dey beef why are you bringing likes into it

What did she benefit from your own 15likes
I have been respectful with you but it seems like they sent you

Biko carry your dressing abi addressing wahala and vanish, why don't you go and help them finish undressing her

Idealistic fool, moralistic idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

This is a proof enough of intelletual vacuity. Distinction doesnt mean opposition.

trash

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
freakthingz:

lol we dey beef why are you bringing likes into it

What did she benefit from your own 15likes
I have been respectful with you but it seems like they sent you

Biko carry your dressing abi addressing wahala and vanish, why don't you go and help them finish undressing her

Idealistic fool, moralistic idiot

Idealistic, moralistic............WELL EDITED. And thank you.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
proudafrogal:

trash
Exactly!
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Exactly!
good to know you are that wink
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
proudafrogal:

good to know you are that wink
What else can i say about this age's mental confusion.

Those who make such assertions as yours only prove thereby that whatever their pretensions, they have not gotten fair UNDERSTANDNG of what the adage "Dress as you wish to be addressed" means.

Which is an observation that in itself suffice to show that people are not willing to try to understand one another. A reason why there are conflict every where.

"The deeper one sinks into matter, (consumerist culture). The more the elements of division and opposition gain force and scope and contrariwise. THE MORE ONE RISES TOWARDS PURE SPIRITUALITY, THE NEAR ONE APPROACHES THAT UNITY WHICH CAN ONLY BE FULLY REALIZED BY CONSCIOUSNESS OF UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES"

What principle governs the mode of dressing in christianity? The mental confusion is that of the carnal culture of the Europeans with which it has been substituted with.

NOTE: I dont support what those men did.
All that you should have asked proudafrogal was, what do i mean. If people are not willing to understand each other then, the world will remain in crisis. proudafrogal take good care of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / The Evil Girls In Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.