Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) (64496 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by segzyogondus(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2017
I feel this has to do with a guy or guys who are interested in her and trying to disgrace her cos she either refused to fall for their advances or something else but this is simply more than what she is putting on she got big hips and she is fat secondly her boobs are not exposed neither are her thighs so what is really the problem ? They should come to Nigeria and see how many girls they can embarass for showing off God's creation at every slight opprtunity they got even when there isn't any they would definitely create one to allow them show off ....

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by one4GOD(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
jhendor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJ5Fpeb7Qc
I didn't see anything indecent in what she was wearing her top was quite covered and I think she is light in complexion that is why it looks as if her skirt was short if a darker person wore that it won't be that attractive. There harassment on her is very embarrassing and unacceptable. Not naija sha, looks like Kenya where women rights are not respected. If in d dark same men will beg to be with her but see them here playing Pope. SMH.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by uk247(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
good for her
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Deeldorado: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
This is definitely not Nigeria. It's either of Southern or Eastern Africa.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
There is no proof she was being harassed about her dressing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin
When u you don't use it the way the babalawo instructed. And men begin to chase you to get connected.

But frankly speaking, that is stupidity of the highest order. Her outfit is not too revealing and she not even sexy in it to cause this much chaos.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Trendirabingi: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Those ediots with such animalistic languages n stone age babaric tendencies should all be set ablaze in one shot of a fire hose... I feel like setting those ediots ablaze immediately as i watched dat video.. If dat girl has not resisted or she even approach dat crowd, those bastards wld have devoured her like wild beast. Many were even behind ranting in loud voices like beast, raging for her to be pushed forward for their complete devouring... U could perceive d entire pervertion in their voices.. Those mallams are ediots but i feel its one of those illiterate infested community market in particularly a muslim francophone country in a very thickly backward village... U could see d monsters in dia hundrends...wit d non-justifiable aim to naked or ravage dat girl in dat market.. One was even drawing her from behind whr she went to seek refuge... Wat in d world have dat girl done..?.. Dis is so obnoxious..
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Abagworo(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
one4GOD:
I didn't see anything indecent in what she was wearing her top was quite covered and I think she is light in complexion that is why it looks as if her skirt was short if a darker person wore that it won't be that attractive. There harassment on her is very embarrassing and unacceptable. Not naija sha, looks like Kenya where women rights are not respected. If in d dark same men will beg to be with her but see them here playing Pope. SMH.

Look well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVI6DiQ1X0E
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Safiaa(f): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Pussy is power
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by ehissi(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
What is this sef...... undecided

Kenyans are at it again,........ grin

Konji na real bastard
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by no1madman(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
One of them probably tried to chat her up , she said no and they turned into wild animals. Nothing wrong with her attaire.
Wetin concern dem even if her clothes dey too revealing .
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by TeflonAgro(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Mimzyy:
This is rubbish. There is nothing wrong with her dressing.

Am just confused how some men are disappointment . Nothing wrong about her dressing.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Myself2(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
charijee:
Bloody perverts
What's too sexy here ....a skirt that's slightly above her knees. .....

They're just fascinated by her backside

Pervert is not the word..........

By the way I sure say na them, do they even have anything good in that region They gave us the certificateless dullard and killer herdsmen

Well she's lucky it wasn't India,those ones wey dey rape rape upandan
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not too good. She is still covered to some extent, they shouldn't have harassed her unless there is more to this story.

Brothers please don't do this again. SHE IS STILL COVERED TO SOME EXTENT.

African men are loving and caring.

Don't be a PERVERT
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by yongg: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't try that rubbish with me.

If you have a clue of what crowd science or crowd behaviour or swam/crowd psychology is...

You will go learn aikido, pyrotechnics , demolition strategies, art of camouflage, and most basic of all how to endure running fast for long time (if you want you can advance to evasive immigration/plain sight maneuver)

There is more, shall I go on?

You know what don't answer that, talking can be so tiring for me, whew!
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by BrainBox076(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by xamilola(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Who are these insolent idiots? u call that 'sexy'? even if it was indecent,would her unclothedness be decent? perverts everywhere sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by gmacnoms(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't think d headline is correct. It's definitely smthn else goin on there. Not dress related
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by xamilola(f): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not too good. She is still covered to some extent, they shouldn't have harassed her unless there is more to this story.

Brothers please don't do this again. SHE IS STILL COVERED TO SOME EXTENT.

African men are loving and caring.

Don't be a PERVERT

thank you o
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
I won't be surprised that a lot of the men in this video would justify their actions on religious basis. Black Africa is cursed with religious hypocrisy, backwardness and stark illiteracy.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
xamilola:

thank you o

Thank you Sis, Top of the Morning to you.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Zaen: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
even if she's totally unclad it doesn't warrant that kind of harassment. some ppl r just animals
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Baroba(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
They don't sound Nigerian, I reckon these are South African men; Zimbabwe or Southy.. disgraceful..
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by temmycube(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2017
And what's bad in this Stupid people
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by hollywater: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Please can someone explain what is wrong with this dressing?
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by kjhova(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Africans. Forever backward!

Don't hate yourself unduly. I am African and I ain't a tard bit backward. Are you backward?

This same barbarism happens in Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc today. A couppla decades back, this same madness was noticeable in Eastern Europe particularly against gipsies and in America particularly against blacks (whom some whites saw as loose and diseased).

Why hate yourself?
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by JohnnieZM(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Kobicove:
How does her mode of dressing concern bystanders? undecided

We Nigerians really need to learn to mind our own business

What is your problem? Does anyone in that video look like a Nigerian? Are they even speaking any Nigerian language? Please be careful when you are on the keyboard. Nigerians are civilized people. *Hisssssss*
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
charijee:
Bloody perverts
What's too sexy here ....a skirt that's slightly above her knees. .....

They're just fascinated by her backside

They should come to Ghana, girls here dnt wear trouser na so so shorter skirt dem dey wear from smallest to biggest... they will have enough harassement to do. This is much better sef.

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by enigmaticlion: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't try that rubbish with me.
if you dress anyhow where I dey, you go see anyhow angry angry angry
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Alexford: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
How her dress take worry dem

She is look for a husband it called sample the manchedise [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by enigmaticlion: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
olajuw8o:
She has not seen anything yet
na so yeebos dey do girls for market when they dress sexy,speaking from experience.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
i dont see anythin wrong wit her dress.abi it happened in the north?

You so hate the north! But these animals don't look like northerners to me .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.