Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It (2045 Views)

Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello
I believe the mods have not been alowing people to see my opportunities since I've been on nairaland and the only pos that was not blocked was my problems I had in school then.thank God it's over now.
I actually learnt this biz from someone at a cost but am going to give this to you for free if you are interested just check my signature.
I hope this post is not blocked by mods.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello all as for those who contacted me immediately you got the info.There was a quarrel in my team when I told them I was going to reveal this for free after we paid 500k for learning Am sorry I cannot do this offer any longer
So sorry
And if I were to do it personally it is going to cost you and I don't want that. My main aim was to give it for free so sorry for dissapointing you all
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
OK I'm in
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by JohnieWalker(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Lolz i love you scam techniques. You make the victims come to you by making it so rare and important

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by manlawal(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
restore8:
Hello all as for those who contacted me immediately you got the info.There was a quarrel in my team when I told them I was going to reveal this for free after we paid 500k for learning Am sorry I cannot do this offer any longer
So sorry
And if I were to do it personally it is going to cost you and I don't want that. My main aim was to give it for free so sorry for dissapointing you all

You are a scammer you post this same story on another thread why are you lying

https://www.nairaland.com/3860982/nigeria-youth-how-did-became#57512793
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by Gidson05(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Lolz i love you scam techniques. You make the victims come to you by making it so rare and important
Don't mind him, I bet he knows next to nothing about silver extraction business, the main raw material for this business is fixer solution from xray lab. in hospitals and photographic films. op how many people are really printing pictures now? or how much fixer solution do u expect to get from hospitals and how? other source of precious metals is from e-waste, how many people dispose phones and old computers for free in nigeria? talk of the cost of chemicals needed for extractions and copper bars that precipitate silver. I did my project in this field and i have been thinking about the feasibility of this bizness ever since. But if u are really genuine and u think u really have an idea about this, then i think we can really make something out of this. it will go along way in solving the problem of ewaste management in the country and also help in creating jobs
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okay thank you all.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
manlawal:

You are a scammer you post this same story on another thread why are you lying

https://www.nairaland.com/3860982/nigeria-youth-how-did-became#57512793

I nearly got arrested for attempting to give this info to Nigerians for free and you and Johnny say am a scammer for saying am not willing to sell because I want to give it for free but I can't? Okay.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Gidson05:
Don't mind him, I bet he knows next to nothing about silver extraction business, the main raw material for this business is fixer solution from xray lab. in hospitals and photographic films. op how many people are really printing pictures now? or how much fixer solution do u expect to get from hospitals and how? other source of precious metals is from e-waste, how many people dispose phones and old computers for free in nigeria? talk of the cost of chemicals needed for extractions and copper bars that precipitate silver. I did my project in this field and i have been thinking about the feasibility of this bizness ever since. But if u are really genuine and u think u really have an idea about this, then i think we can really make something out of this. it will go along way in solving the problem of ewaste management in the country and also help in creating jobs

Mr Johnny please thank God you know about this so everybody here on this page can contactyou
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by manlawal(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
restore8:

I nearly got arrested for attempting to give this info to Nigerians for free and you and Johnny say am a scammer for saying am not willing to sell because I want to give it for free but I can't? Okay.
who is getting you arrested for scrapping silver from used electronics
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by Gidson05(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
restore8:

Mr Johnny please thank God you know about this so everybody here on this page can contactyou
Pls don't get me wrong, this is what i am ready to learn, just wanted to be sure that you really know what you are talking about and not out to sell crappy ebook, because the person i contacted from this forum about this stuff last time told me that they are americans. I don't know since when americans have started teaching nigerians how to start a business with 5000 naira.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by jpride(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2017
What an intelligent but foolish strategy
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by adomuwiner(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
if he refuses to reveal the secrets, let him die with it.no big deal
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by restore8(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It by Isaacdking(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2018
Your teacher's link or your partner in scam?

(1) (Reply)

Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 / How To Register For 2018 NEEP Programme (₦5M Business Fund) / Igi Insurance News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.