Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? (4031 Views)

How To Make A Guy Spend On You Unconditionally / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is a very devasteting issue that has claimed my mind for too long,and because of that,the curiousity to know what people especially the ladies think on this area was concived. Please this piece is not for any reader to start dellibrating on others affairs. I just want to know the truth about how ladies feel about guys spending for them;if it's one of the ways to show how much they care and vise versa.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:
This is a very devasteting issue that has claimed my mind for too long,and because of that,the curiousity to know what people especially the ladies think on this area was concived. Please this piece is not for any reader to start dellibrating on others affairs. I just want to know the truth about how ladies feel about guys spending for them;if it's one of the ways to show how much they care and vise versa.

If she's a Sophia then yes

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by ikp120(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nope!

Guys please borrow sense and stop spending on these girls. Imagine if she has 10 boyfriends and each dey spend 10k on her every week.

Abeg help me do the maths.

Say no to "magarism". Girls are human beings and should work for their money. Relationship is not a job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by CIOSYLVA(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
If u must pass a police check point u must be ready to give them N20/N50. That is to show that police is ur friend. If u did not drop d money, is either u are arrested for nothing, or be delayed or even sometimes will be shot. It is only a law abiding police man that will do his job without looking at ur pocket

The same thing is applicable to dating a girl..

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by ikp120(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
If u must pass a police check point u must be ready to give them N20/N50. That is to show that police is ur friend. If u did not drop d money, is either u are arrested for nothing, or be delayed or even sometimes will be shot. It is only a law abiding police man that will do his job without looking at ur pocket

You're surely insinuating that girls are prostitutes who should be paid for romance?

Money for romance is called prostitution.

5 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
ikp120:
Nope!

Guys please borrow sense and stop spending on these girls. Imagine if she has 10 boyfriends and each dey spend 10k on her every week.

Abeg help me do the maths.

Say no to "magarism". Girls are human beings and should work for their money. Relationship is not a job.
fine piece bro....... You're on it and I love that...
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
oyindidi wat have u to say? cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

hahahahahahah lolzzzz....... You're there bro, I love that.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
ikp120:
You're surely insinuating that girls are prostitutes who should be paid for romance?

Money for romance is called prostitution.
some girls make it seem as such... Can you tell me one reason why a girl that claims to love you demand money from you anytime you guys involves in little romance
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
oyindidi wat have u to say? cheesy
i so much pray that this should not be another brighter day for you to wake from and start displaying your madness because this time eh.... I will make sure I disarrenge that confuse letters of a name of yours to something more stupit and embarassing than the one your parent gave you already.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:

i so much pray that this should not be another brighter day for you to wake from and start displaying your madness because this time eh.... I will make sure I disarrenge that confuse letters of a name of yours to something more stupit and embarassing than the one your parent gave you already.
StephDamielola
RedBeauty
ur comments are needed..

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

StephDamielola
RedBeauty
ur comments are needed..

Thanks For The Invite UNCLE kiss

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Take care of that sheep that follows you around.. Be a good shepard.. Or this way.. Take care of the one that satisfy your ..... Wants. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thanks For The Invite UNCLE kiss
this is a broke guy thread..oya make ur comment and u yw wink kiss
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
MY BROTHER, TO BE SINCERE WOMEN HAVE NEEDS.

YOU JUST HAVE TO SPEND.

BUT I DON'T MEAN SPENDING LAVISHLY OR STUPIDLY.

EVERY MAN HAS A CLASS WHERE HE BELONGS, IF YOU SEE HIM AND LOVE HIM, THEN TAKE HIM AS HE IS.

IF YOU CANT ACCEPT HIM FOR WHOM HE IS, THEN NO NEED ESTABLISHING A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE IT IS NOT A BUSINESS VENTURE.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF, I CANT DATE A MAN IF I DON'T LOVE HIM AND ALSO WANT TO DATE HIM.

SO I GIVE IN MY ALL IN THAT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOT BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM, ITS BECAUSE I WANT THAT RELATIONSHIP. IF IT HITS THE ROCK, THEN FINE IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. IN MY HEART, I KNOW I TRIED.

AND I DON'T JUST JUMP INTO A RELATIONSHIP, YOU MUST BE MATURED IN THE MIND, COMMITTED AND LOVING.

BTW I DON'T DOUBLE DATE, SO I SOMETIMES ASK QUESTIONS LIKE "WHY DO LADIES HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS?"

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:
Pls and pls don't spend for any girl... They don't need ur stinking money!
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:

some girls make it seem as such... Can you tell me one reason why a girl that claims to love you demand money from you anytime you guys involves in little romance
The average girl, especially Nigerian girl, has that mindset that the guy must pay for romance (the prostitute's mindset. That's how they are. That's why it's not hard for them to turn into commercial sex workers and runs babes for quick money.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by ikp120(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

YOU JUST HAVE TO SPEND.

EVERY MAN HAS A CLASS WHERE HE BELONGS, IF YOU SEE HIM AND LOVE HIM, THEN TAKE HIM AS HE IS.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF, I CANT DATE A MAN IF I DON'T LOVE HIM AND ALSO WANT TO DATE HIM.

SO I GIVE IN MY ALL IN THAT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOT BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM, ITS BECAUSE I WANT THAT RELATIONSHIP.

BTW I DON'T DOUBLE DATE, SO I SOMETIMES ASK QUESTIONS LIKE "WHY DO LADIES HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS?"
Na the guy wey no get needs? undecided

Since you have needs, go get a job. Relationship is not a job.

Romance for money is prostitution. Go geta job or ask your people for help. Shuo.

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A SHIP IN THE WORD RELATIONSHIP.

YOU MUST RELATE TO MOVE THE SHIP

THE MOMENT YOU BOTH AGREED TO DATE, YOU BOUGHT A SHIP.

A SHIP HAS TO BE MOVED FROM PLACE TO PLACE, ITS NEVER STATIC.

AND IN EVERY GOOD SHIP THERE IS A CAPTAIN AND AN ENGINEER

THE CAPTAIN (MAN) GIVES DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS, HE ENSURES YOU DON'T HIT A ROCK AND EVERYONE IS CARRIED ALONG

WHILE THE ENGINEER (WOMAN) GIVES IT SUPPORT AND ENSURES IT GETS GOING.

#WOMAN KNOW YOUR ROLE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

THE CAPTAIN (MAN) GIVES DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS, HE ENSURES YOU DON'T HIT A ROCK AND EVERYONE IS CARRIED ALONG

#WOMAN KNOW YOUR ROLE
LMAO. grin
#Deep!.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by phoenixthefirst(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

YOU JUST HAVE TO SPEND.

IF YOU CANT ACCEPT HIM FOR WHOM HE IS, THEN NO NEED ESTABLISHING A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE IT IS NOT A BUSINESS VENTURE.

SO I GIVE IN MY ALL IN THAT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOT BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM, ITS BECAUSE I WANT THAT RELATIONSHIP.

To double date does not mean one has several partners. It means ''an activity (such as going to the movies or going out to eat) that two couples do together.''

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
To double date does not mean one has several partners. It means ''an activity (such as going to the movies or going out to eat) that two couples do together.''

THANKS SIR, I KNOW THAT TOO WELL.

I HAD TO COME DOWN TO THEIR LANGUAGE SO I CAN COMMUNICATE OK.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
Pls and pls don't spend for any girl... They don't need ur stinking money!
no point of telling me who you re cus ur comment has already done it. You are a typical example of fraudulent fools that go about dating any guy u see for money and here u re saying rubbish....

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by phoenixthefirst(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

THANKS SIR, I KNOW THAT TOO WELL.

I HAD TO COME DOWN TO THEIR LANGUAGE SO I CAN COMMUNICATE OK.
Okay.
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=StephDamielola post=57513446]THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A SHIP IN THE WORD RELATIONSHIP.

#WOMAN KNOW YOUR ROLE[/quote) I hope I dont see you tommorow supporting a feminist thread
Since you have now admitted your self man is the leader and the one to give direction grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by solomon4samuel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
StephDamielola:

#WOMAN KNOW YOUR ROLE
bia this girl..... Dont just dare quote marriage tips here, what u said are all true but not on the area of dating; dating is like applying for a casual work,its employ to be sack someday.... If u end up lavishing the guys life savings and letter leave him,which other woman will marry him broke

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by RedBeauty: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

StephDamielola
RedBeauty
ur comments are needed..
Present grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by cerowo(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol.... Wonderful comments all d way
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by RedBeauty: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:
No it is not a must .. but it is also a nice thing to do and vice versa most ladies wont complain
But not a must o .. but it will be a must if the lady in question is materialistic or those high maintainance babes wey no get work
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
solomon4samuel:

no point of telling me who you re cus ur comment has already done it. You are a typical example of fraudulent fools that go about dating any guy u see for money and here u re saying rubbish....
Haba, just told u what u wanted to hear na. Don't spend. Its your money, none of dem helped u work for it... Hope u get my drift.
I seriously don't appreciate d insult pls
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by RedBeauty: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

this is a broke guy thread..oya make ur comment and u yw wink kiss
Hahah @ broke guy thread una no go free guys grin
Re: Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
some guys just want to scatter the punny without even caring about the girl.she"s not saying u should rent a place for her in banana island cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Respect My Father Because My Boyfriend's Penis Is Bigger Than His / As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.