Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) (1824 Views)

I Accidentally Typed Into Google / When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that / Twitter Stories: A Lady Lost A Job Because She Typed 'K' Instead Of 'okay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
see what samuel typed below
Nairalanders there is this girl in my class that i really love but haven't got any chance to let her know my feelings towards her.
Unfortunately, her mum came to school yesterday to report that she has not seen her daughter since friday and a classmate of mine told me that he saw her somewhere where she dressed like a prostitute. Now i'm feeling bad for not telling her since that i love her cos if i told her already she is gonna wanna stick to me and see how the relationship is gonna look like.
And i'm sure that she ran away from home all because of money.
Pls i need advices on what to do next cos i keep thinking of her every minute
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by subtlemee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Face your studies...all this distractions wouldn't do you any good

5 Likes

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
danthommies:
Nairalanders there is this girl in my class that i really love but haven't got any chance to let her know my feelings towards her.
Unfortunately, her mum came to school yesterday to report that she has not seen her daughter since friday and a classmate of mine told me that he saw her somewhere where she dressed like a prostitute. Now i'm feeling bad for not telling her since that i love her cos if i told her already she is gonna wanna stick to me and see how the relationship is gonna look like.

4 Likes

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Smh

Secondary school shiit
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by SplendidE(f): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
u d love girl wey d do Ashi,hope u get d money to give her?
I just d look u with one eye
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
danthommies:
Perhaps she's in a wardrobe vomiting money... Who knows. Look for her Asap
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
danthommies:

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:
Face your studies...all this distractions wouldn't do you any good
i gat no prob with education...I'm always coming out in flying colours
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
Perhaps she's in a wardrobe vomiting money... Who knows. Look for her Asap
God forbid! she ain't in a wardrobe.
it has been reported to the police and they've promised to help look for her.
i'm sure God will make her come back her healthy untouched with her two legs.
like i really love this gurl
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
danthommies:
God forbid! she ain't in a wardrobe.
it has been reported to the police and they've promised to help look for her.
i'm sure God will make her come back her healthy untouched with her two legs.
like i really love this gurl
Amen
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by indodon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
dude get your Dick locked up or it'll get you locked up
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
danthommies:
i gat no prob with education...I'm always coming out in flying colours

This one that you are obsessed about a girl with express road punnay, I hope you won't start coming out in crawling colors

1 Like

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by smardray(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do ur assignment, read ahead for 2nd test its coming soon boy!!!!

1 Like

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by PossieSlayer: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
So what the Bleep you doing here... i figure you don't love her enough.. Hopeless you are.
danthommies:
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Victornezzar: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Infants again
nawa oo
btw hu give u phone
cos na wen I finished rytin waec dey say make dem buy phone 4 me grin
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
he needs dat book really grin

yes oh

1 Like

Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Infants again
nawa oo
btw hu give u phone
cos na wen I finished rytin waec dey say make dem buy phone 4 me grin
lol this is 21st century where secondary students needs a mobile phone to browse out projects and do assignments.
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Perspectives:

This one that you are obsessed about a girl with express road punnay, I hope you won't start coming out in crawling colors
what's express road punnay?.......Her bestie in class told me that she isn't a prostitute that she just use to run away from home whenever she's tired of attended classes.
See when you're in love, you can date/marry an ugly girl sef.
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
Do ur assignment, read ahead for 2nd test its coming soon boy!!!!
lol i'm only waiting for my Mock exams.
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mylestone:

yes oh
i don't need that book..... See there are many things i'm wanting to change in this girl's life if we date (all her bad characters like insulting).
I think God made me fall for her cos i know that i don't just fall anyhow.
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
SplendidE:
u d love girl wey d do Ashi,hope u get d money to give her?
I just d look u with one eye
her bestie told me she doesn't do Ashi that she use to run away whenever she's tired of school
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
indodon:
bro i don't really get that, can you pls explain better?
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Victornezzar: 3:44am On Jun 16, 2017
danthommies:
lol this is 21st century where secondary students needs a mobile phone to browse out projects and do assignments.
omo na cyber cafe we use
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

omo na cyber cafe we use
cos Nigeria wasn't a Global country as at that time.
Nowadays you see tablets with 7years old children just like the last time i came back from Texas, on getting to Nigeria i saw a young boy which should be 7yrs taking pics and posing with his tablet meanwhile i was using Gionee M2 back then. Lol!
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Victornezzar: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
danthommies:
cos Nigeria wasn't a Global country as at that time.
Nowadays you see tablets with 7years old children just like the last time i came back from Texas, on getting to Nigeria i saw a young boy which should be 7yrs taking pics and posing with his tablet meanwhile i was using Gionee M2 back then. Lol!
lmao
I swear
but it helped us back den
not even addicted 2 phone any longer
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Goan read grin grin
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by macdon4all(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
indodon:
grin grin
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by DaySpringer: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
danthommies:
her bestie told me she doesn't do Ashi that she use to run away whenever she's tired of school

Bro it's like you're low on IQ

You're in love with a Girl that was spotted dressing like a prostitute and has the ability to disappear for days at a time?

You and your Love are sick. Better wake up before that Love destroys you.
That Girl is beyond you.

The girl don tear eye wella and you dey there, you never even get liver to talk to girl.
Re: A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) by Oyindidi(f): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
danthommies:
What class are you?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanaians So Sensitive / How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend / Pls Guys Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.