Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend (1827 Views)

HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom. / 15-year-old Girl D1es While Having S.3x With Man / How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend – PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend by NaijaLoaded24: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2017

Warning 18+ ONLY
Hi, I am Pricilia an interior designer, age 23 from a young age onwards I was passionate about sex and had several experiences from my circle.
In this story, I am describing my experience with one of my friends, in fact, my friend’s boyfriend Mikel. I met him on by friends birthday. He is very hot and good looking with a height of 5’10. Ooohhhh sorry, I forgot to tell my figure is 36 26 34.
Now you can imagine I have big boobbs which is very attractive for most of the guys. We became friends on his birthday party and he was constantly noticing me through his corner eyes and on several occasions we faced each other and he gave me some naughty smile too with a compliment you are gorgeous.
Lately, he tried to touch me by mistake. Even I too was enjoying it. Then suddenly one day he said to me that he loves me and want me. At first, I was shocked and said no, how come you love me as you are my friend’s boyfriend. Then he told me your friend is not so gorgeous than you, since I have seen you on her birthday I can’t sleep a single day without dreaming about you baby.
Your friend is also very restrictive about everything, she didn’t even allow me to touch her many a times. Later he convinced me that life is to enjoy and he loves and deeply and want to have me and will be committed to me.
After many proposals from him, I accepted him as my partner with a condition that I will do whatever I want and I won’t be very much serious about him. So it all started with normal relationship hanging out together, dinner, shopping etc. One Saturday night we were chatting on WhatsApp.

Suddenly he asked me what’s your plan for tomorrow, I generally said I have to buy some inners in the morning and I have some work at home as many guests are coming during day time. He started forcing me to meet him and go for shopping together as we can spend some time together. I generally go for shopping alone especially when I buy some inners or hot pants for me but somewhere inside me, I started trusting him so I said ok meet me at 10.30 in the mall.
Sunday early morning he called me and asked me to get ready so that we can meet and spend some time together. We met near a park and from there we went to the mall on his bike. I was wearing tight jeans and a top with the deep neck. He complimented me many times saying you look so hot. During the shopping time, he intentionally started touching me on my asss and gave me a naughty smile. After taking some bra and panty for trial he asked me to show him how you look in your inners. Initially, I told no, but he started requesting me baby please please, please……
He: – I would love to see you in your inners baby
Me: – no, I can;t
He: – don’t you trust me, dear…I will just look at you and say whether it looks good on you or not.
Me: – ok.
I went for trial and I was looking damn hot in those red colour bikini. I opened my door a bit to show him how am I looking. He was stunned by looking at me, for few second he could not say any word than started saying I love you, you look so hot n sexy baby. You have great tits….. After that incidence he repeatedly texted me all the time that he love me a lot, I look so hot and he wants to marry me.

As I was busy during the day time with my family guest I could not answer his texts but while chatting at night he sent me a pic of me saying I just want to masturbate by looking at this picture of urs. I was shocked to see my pic in a bikini that I was wearing in trail room, I don’t know how he clicked that pic of me. I got angry with him saying I won’t talk to him ever, but he constantly asking me to forgive him for what he has done. And started sending in pics in underwear and nude pics. He has very good physic and dicck of size 8 inch I guess...

Continue Reading Full Episodes Here -
http://celebrityvibez.com/2017/09/06/how-i-enjoyed-wild-s-3x-with-my-friend-s-boyfriend-part-1-very-erotic-18/

1 Like

Re: How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend by henry4991(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lori iro
Re: How I Enjoyed Wild S 3x With My Friend ’s Boyfriend by Jayrockk: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland / Does Antibiotics Prevent Conception? / Ladies Celebrate 5 Years (no Sex)... See Hilarious Comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.