Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy (741 Views)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Alamin40(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please I need your advice on what to do to keep a relationship to last long.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Loyalblak007(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Be her everything

Treat her right

And she will love you even more

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Blizzy9ja: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Give her money, Take her out, spoil her with expensive gift, give her more money, I said give her money... Above all give her much more money
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
The details depend on who you're in the relationship with. Be necessary and dependable.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Alamin40(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
MsRoe:
The details depend on who you're in the relationship with. Be necessary and dependable.
dependable how
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Alamin40(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Give her money, Take her out, spoil her with expensive gift, give her more money, I said give her money... Above all give her much more money
can money really make a lady to be faithful to u?
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by missiret(f): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just try ur best and leave d rest, if she wants to go, she will go even if u buy her d whole world, also b ursef and don't go out of ur means to impress any lady, some ladies ain't worth keeping

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Bism(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
keep her in a cage. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alamin40:
dependable how

Whatever it is that she counts on you for (whatever need you're fulfilling), don't let her down, let her know you'll be there for her. Don't be flaky.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Splinz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Be her everything

Treat her right

And she will love you even more

Experience and available statistics has shown that neither of these things is working, or at best, they are under probability.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Alamin40(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
missiret:
Just try ur best and leave d rest, if she wants to go, she will go even if u buy her d whole world, also b ursef and don't go out of ur means to impress any lady, some ladies ain't worth keeping
o my God! You just nailed it girl. That is exactly wat I wanted to hear.tnx .muaaaaaah kiss
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Alamin40(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
MsRoe:

Whatever it is that she counts on you for (whatever need you're fulfilling), don't let her down, let her know you'll be there for her. Don't be flaky.
true talk.tnx
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want To Hold On To One Guy by Blizzy9ja: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alamin40:
can money really make a lady to be faithful to u?
That question is for the ladies

(1) (Reply)

I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently / BULLSHIT: Falling In Love Isnt A One Time Event. / S£x In The Traffic [part 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.