Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (23699 Views)

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by nairaobserver2: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian lady, Tosin said that no matter how expensive a lady is, there is always a guy that used to Bleep her for free.

Ladies is this true??

See Her Original Post & People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/no-matter-how-beautiful-we-are-there-is.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by dikeigbo2(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
udonmeanit

20 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
If your gf introduce a guy as an uncle or her brother's friend,she is telling a lie.

33 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Okeytus(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
only prostitutes attach price to sex

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Growing up..my mother will use dat same groundnut oil to fry meat,fish,akara,potato and plantain...when the oil don settle,u go dey see all manners of particles for the bottom...she go later sey make we throway am,sey the oil don condemn....some of dis girls be like dat oil.

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by MrBachelor: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
It's not a lie.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
she is not lying.its the magas who spend a lot of money to have sex with a girl

26 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Grandamante: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Very right.

I always wondered why a young man would, after engaging in a love session with a lady, feel obliged to reward the lady with material gifts, as if thanking the lady for agreeing to have sex with an unworthy man like him.

If this is not self-esteem issues, then I don't what is.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Spot on ..
But is she insinuating that it's a set standard for expensive looking ladies to fvck in exchange for financial and material gains

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by PHAYOL81: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Whatever anybody wants to accept, point is, she'd said the fvcking truth. That girl somebody's wasting cash to impress is being fvcked anyhow by one certain dude somewhere without a dime. Until you're married be careful how you glorify those hoes. Many of them ain't worth the damn stress.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by femi4: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing is free....the poor guy is paying in kind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Growing up..my mother will use dat same groundnut oil to fry meat,fish,akara,potato and plantain...when the oil don settle,u go dey see all manners of particles for the bottom...she go later sey make we throway am,sey the oil don condemn....some of dis girls be like dat oil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2020
One guy indeed more like 4 guys

10 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Liposure: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dis beaches cant be trusted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by dederocs(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
These biches be acting like fucking them will give me a million bucks grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by bodybuilder: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
dederocs:
These biches be acting like fucking them will give me a million bucks grin
I tire o
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ChoCho54(f): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Thank you for sharing your not too easy upbringing with us. I will no longer wonder why you are full of hate on here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ChoCho54(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=88503145][/quote]Donbachi has an accomplice in you. Very villainous to the womenfolk

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ChoCho54(f): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
A thread for loosers to feel good about themselves!

Bring ya jar along grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by BlueBanana: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Thank you for sharing your not too easy upbringing with us. I will no longer wonder why you are full of hate on here.
He is damn right. Some women don condemn. Are you one of them?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
prostitutes got paid after rendering their service with their kpekus, but if you no service me well, I swear I will kick your dirty ass out of my house without kobo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by u11ae1013: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
I guess you are among the " some of the girls" he was referring to

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Retrography(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
She is correct! That's why I am not shy about making my move on any lady that I find okay.... But if you do sumeh sumeh, I go just leave you go elsewhere where I go dey full time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by infogenius(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is sex now a commodity that should be paid for?
Only prostitutes get paid to be laid

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:

Lol
Nah the condemn oil some peoples head dey carry give them..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ashewoboy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
if you don't phuck her, another guy will.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see guys who can't afford a certain girl say this a lot to make themselves feel better lol

Ok there is allegedly someone that sleeps with her for free, why are you trying to live vicariously through your fellow man? How much is she charging YOU? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Slimranky(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
In other words she's trying to say that not all men that visits a motel pays for sex
Mind you not only those women living in a motel are harlot

A married woman once told me that every girl is a run's girl until she gets married

5 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by PureGoldh(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by bonnyhope: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Prostitute

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by FGonline: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
femi4:
Nothing is free....the poor guy is paying in kind
hahaha

One way or d other

Xpt she is hoping dat u will marry her

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by josen16322(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have a girl I used 2 nack wit out giving her a dime even though she knows am not her boyfrnd she just can't live wit out me grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.