Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7384 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

lol... falana bawo?
I am in no way supporting crime, I just think that posting people's address online is a No No, what if the address belongs to someone else, people register their lines with fake address. even if it's real address, I don't think it's proper to post it online.
if this is a fraud case, then you can start your arrest and take it up from there and post the progress on here.
He's yet to post his address
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
cc dominique
please unban octevia, so he would remove my name from his post.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
2348062073394 ADEDAYO OGUNDANA
Main Account -99.89 RIVERS GOKANA
No...Ogundana compound Lagos state
Date Of Birth 01/09/1985
Father name OGUNDANA ..........
Mothers maiden name ............
Frequently called numbers 23470312*****
23480631*****
23470302*****
Last recharge is 2017-06-12 09:27:57.0 Recharge Main 100
I can also see you are onlin ryt now but you dont want to talk cos you know what you have done

This guy better come clear his name, i will forward it by 12pm today
You should know where i got this info from is mad, its on my desk, i work with telcom regulators
i have alot of information incoming and outgoing call log details, house addy
The guy should be ready for quarantine.
If he can see this he better do the needful he will spend over 1/2 a mil to bail himself even if he his innocent once u enter FCIU net, them no de smile o... you will be popular like evans for all the wrong reasons, do not say i did not warn you....
bro be warned oooo .
calm down mate, it shouldn't get to dis level, vickertony has admitted he effed up and not he's fault, let's wait and c weda camelot000007 will recover he's account b4 u proceed

I just don't knw y plainmirrior isnt here yet, vickertony b more careful bro with online dealings, trust anyone at your own peril, atleast uve learnt ya lessons

Try and contact d buyer asap, plead with him to return d acct to d original owner
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
i don't know why third party hasn't commented yet, please i need the owner to settle everything on here, right now i don't have sub on pc, i would have done anything, he wants to recover his account.

stop acting like you are ignorant of modus operandi of scammers.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
plainmirror guy line quarantined, awaiting provisioning, beta respond fast be4 them pick am, its 12 hours i cant still call it back for you, i just de pity you.
have u tried contacting him from your end b4 doing this ?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
cc dominique

please unban octevia, so he would remove my name from his post.

I've hidden the thread so he can't even access it anymore. What I'll do is go back there and take off your name off the posts. Octevia remains banned.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
calm down mate, it shouldn't get to dis level, vickertony has admitted he effed up and not he's fault, let's wait and c weda camelot000007 will recover he's account b4 u proceed

I just don't knw y plainmirrior isnt here yet, vickertony b more careful bro with online dealings, trust anyone at your own peril, atleast uve learnt ya lessons

Try and contact d buyer asap, plead with him to return d acct to d original owner
Kip kwayet I am beginning to suspect you. Dominique please do an IP address cross-check n this moniker
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

I guess he was just naive and acted on trust he had on d buyer since de av been chatting on whatsapp,

I still blame him tho, he shud have been smarter, but lets wait 4 d buyer and octavia to recovwr hes acct b4 dt telecommunication guy proceeds
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

I've hidden the thread so he can't even access it anymore. What I'll do is go back there and take off your name off the posts. Octevia remains banned.
Why will he remained banned. For complaining about fraud facilitated by vickertony?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

Thank you,i promise to help him in any way recover his Account, thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
have u tried contacting him from your end b4 doing this ?
His phone rang this morning, he did not pick i can see hi browsing but he no wan reply, let me just pause this escalated report for this guy cos i de pity wetin him go face in thecoming days, i will still keep an eye on this tread, to know whats up, guys dm me when you got criminal cases. genuine ones only...
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

Bro i won't i never suspected, anything, i didn't even know, am telling you the truth, i don't know there any scam modus operandi
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Why will he remained banned. For complaining about fraud facilitated by vickertony?

Because he is a serial spammer.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guys since a mod is here dominique is: i will pause the escalated case to FCIU for the moment, dominique: kindly unban octover the complainant, we have vickatony here assisting us get to the root of the matter while we await plainglass the buyer and accused that have refused to turn up despite being online.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

iF YOU KNOW THAT WHAT HAVE YOU BEING DOING ABOUT IT... dominique
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

I admit i made a mistake, but from the bottom of my heart, i never wanted this, i don't know why i even got involved, third party who contacted me first doesn't want to come here either, i think that's why you concluded.
i never will scam anyone in life.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Kip kwayet I am beginning to suspect you. Domi.nique please do an IP address cross-check n this moniker

I'm afraid I can't access a member's IP address. Why are you so involved in this case, could this be one of Olatunde's numerous accounts?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Bro i won't i never suspected, anything, i didn't even know, am telling you the truth, i don't know there any scam modus operandi

just wise up next time, you might no be this lucky.
I know someone who ignorantly received money for a friend in his bank account not knowing it was a proceed from a staged threat to blackmail a rich man, he would have gone for a 3 years jail sentence if not that the guy who staged the blackmail was caught and he exonerated my friend. let's be careful with how we transact, who we transact and if you have a feeling that things are not right, back off on a clean slate.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

just wise up next time, you might no be this lucky.
I know someone who ignorantly received money for a friend in his bank account not knowing it was a proceed from a staged threat to blackmail a rich man, he would have gone for a 3 years jail sentence if not that the guy who staged the blackmail was caught and he exonerated my friend. let's be careful with how we transact, who we transact and if you have a feeling that things are not right, back off on a clean slate.
Thanks bro, i actually didn't sense anything, i don't know, its just happened fast,i have heard your instructions, i will adhere to that, life is tricky.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

Ok fair deal
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

I'm afraid I can't access a member's IP address. Why are you so involved in this case, could this be one of Olatunde's numerous accounts?
Who is olatunde?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
I guess he was just naive and acted on trust he had on d buyer since de av been chatting on whatsapp,

I still blame him tho, he shud have been smarter, but lets wait 4 d buyer and octavia to recovwr hes acct b4 dt telecommunication guy proceeds

trust. trusting someone you don't know or met?
enough scam awareness threads are created here and still some people still fall for silly scams like this... it's so glaring that something was wrong...even when the buyer told him the seller was a scammer, he should have be more cautious and evaluated the scenario properly and he would have known who the real scammer was...
but even at that, am not completely clearly him fully till we get to the bottom of the matter.
watch a lot of movies, read a lot of books and witnessed a lot of real life happenings to know there may likely be a plot twist in this case.
fingers crossed.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

trust. trusting someone you don't know or met?
enough scam awareness threads are created here and still some people still fall for silly scams like this... it's so glaring that something was wrong...even when the buyer told him the seller was a scammer, he should have be more cautious and evaluated the scenario properly and he would have known who the real scammer was...
but even at that, am not completely clearly him fully till we get to the bottom of the matter.
watch a lot of movies, read a lot of books and witnessed a lot of real life happenings to know there may likely be a plot twist in this case.
fingers crossed.
Bro everything i said is what actually happened
i don't know who really changed the mmm account password, i didn't either, i don't know how to do that,i pray he octavia recovers his account.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Bro everything i said is what actually happened
i don't know who really changed the mmm account password, i didn't either, i don't know how to do that,i pray he octavia recovers his account.

let's keep finger crossed.
I hope the culprit is caught and prosecuted so it might serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Who is olatunde?

Octavia, he opens multiple accounts on daily basis to spam the forum. That's why he was banned.

Plainmirror has been online as at this morning meaning he must have seen his numerous mentions yet preferred to stay mute. He has been on the forum for almost six years, no evidence of shady activity. I've searched the forum to see if the numbers that chatted with Octavia links with his profile but no match yet. I wouldn't want to ban him till I get his version but his continuous silence leaves me with no choice.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by ratioxyz: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

I didn't call you, maybe your client did.
Bro contact your client @ plainmirror
Thank you.
Look, Vickertony is different from @plainmirror, i only met both of you on this platform, i never met him physically too.
That's truth, he should come here, i believe i have given enough mentions.
Thank you.
Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o[b]
vickertony:

Thank you.
Look, Vickertony is different from @plainmirror, i only met both of you on this platform, i never met him physically too.
Thank you.
Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o[/b]
vickertony:

Thank you.
Thank you.
Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
ratioxyz:
Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o[b] Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o[/b] Bro this your talk they tire me. Your screenshot showed him asking for your nairaland moniker. It is well o
He's forgotten it i guess,i met him on Canada student thread since last year, before we exchanged contact.
i don't know why he forgot either that's the truth.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Plainmirror is viewing. We'll like to hear his side of the story.

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by airexx: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:

I wonder if you even think before doing something because you be moderator? Gerrarahia mehn.

2 Likes

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Marcus01: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
And plainmirror is not even commenting. And he's viewing this thread
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
any new development?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Focused On Building Modern Prisons – Dambazau / Two Nigerian Lady's Stripped Naked In Public For Stealing Cloth / Edo Court Sentences 17 To Community Service For COVID-19 Protocols Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.