Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7378 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by od4life(m): 3:23am On Jun 16, 2017
@dominique I think you should just go ahead and ban plainmirror, since he's very much aware of the current updates & has still refused to respond.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
vickertony:
i believe you are octavia, i have no problem with that, just contact your client settle with him or not, i know you have acess to your account mmm account.

cc computerboy i did business with you recently, i never duped you, did i?
Buy sense please.... Come to think of it, You didn't play well as escrow, and you said that you didn't know that they did not trust each other... If they do, why would you be called to serve as an escrow? huh? cry
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Buy sense please.... Come to think of it, You didn't play well as escrow, and you said that you didn't know that they did not trust each other... If they do, why would you be called to serve as an escrow? huh? cry
yes i admit my mistake bro, i didn't do well,i apologized already.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
vickertony:
yes i admit my mistake bro, i didn't do well,i apologized already.
Lesson learnt. grin
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by seuncyrus(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I have his call log for the past 2 weeks,details, his fathers number n moms no, confirmed, FCIU knows thier job, its not today.

Hello bro , is there a way you can help....I have details of two fake websites created by Nigerians to scam people of their hard earned cash.I baited the owner of the website and i was able to get the phone number ....I'm still working on the second.

Thanks
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2017
seuncyrus:

Hello bro , is there a way you can help....I have details of two fake websites created by Nigerians to scam people of their hard earned cash.I baited the owner of the website and i was able to get the phone number ....I'm still working on the second.

Thanks
if u are sure its a fraudulent site, call me let's get done with it,
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by naydoo12(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
if u are sure its a fraudulent site, call me let's get done with it,
Hello bro, there is this guy that scammed me. can I trace him with his number?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
naydoo12:

Hello bro, there is this guy that scammed me. can I trace him with his number?
yes u can
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Greenbullet(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

His phone rang this morning, he did not pick i can see hi browsing but he no wan reply, let me just pause this escalated report for this guy cos i de pity wetin him go face in thecoming days, i will still keep an eye on this tread, to know whats up, guys dm me when you got criminal cases. genuine ones only...
Oga I get criminal case ooo, a fellow defrauded my father of a large sum of money and police ain't helping , should I DM you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
Oga I get criminal case ooo, a fellow defrauded my father of a large sum of money and police ain't helping , should I DM you.
If its genuine only.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Greenbullet(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

If its genuine only.
I have sent d pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct 25 Persons In Fresh Birnin Gwari Attack / Man Beheads Wife After Discovering That Their Six Kids Aren't His (photos) / Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.