Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu (4915 Views)

Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
SGANIVA:
tension, anxiety as igbo youth awaits October 1 deceleration by Hausa fulani youth.
today I went to abakpa nike in enugu on a business trip, as I was waiting for my customer at agip petrol station, I saw this very beautiful girl coming towards us, Where we were discussing in this petrol station.
she greeted every body in igbo , but I was surprised as she covered her face.I asked a friend' could it be igbos have started converting to Islam ? why did she covered her face like this ? he said, she 's not an igbo but an Hausa girl who was born and brought up and have lived all her life with her family here .

well this girl speaks igbo more than some indeginious people and have travel to most part of the east, her father speak s igbo very well too. my interview with her
how do you live and survive among the igbos ?
she said in igbo , I have lived here all my life , here is my home, here is very peaceful I am from adamawa state .here nobody care s Where you are from.,will you kill me because am an Hausa girl ? am not afraid if any war break out, speaking with full confident

This one but me right in the feels

All who spread hate should remember you will all reap the love or hate you sow
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by bestpunterever: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:

Cry me a river. Wole wole oshodi celle professional. Lazy people from lazy tribe
ode.
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by nkwuocha: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2017
bestpunterever:
na lie.
Na yur sisters be Asawos.

There's a saying among guys who patronize prostitutes, that they are the cleanest of all. If you say my sisters are prostitutes, you are indirectly referring to them as clean in respect to how well they take care of their vagina.Your sisters who are no prostitutes dish out all kinds of offensive and lungs-stabbing Snell from their private parts despite they are not prostitutes. This goes to show that they are FREE GIVERS. How can you be penniless cheap prostitute and expect to look fresh and clean? Where will they get the money to treat themselves from all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases? The end result as we know is having kids here and there like its some kind of achievement,breeding nuisances and bastards on every nook and crannies in the SW? Why not sell it rather than give it out for free, even WITHOUT protection? We all know "prostitutes" protect themselves more than free givers (Yoruba) .Funny, these same "prostitutes " are mainly the ones your people rush down here to marry with your life savings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by naturebase: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Why should we kill her

When her peaceful presence add to our economy

Our prayers is for Igbos to leave the North so that the economy of the North will collapse

She can live amongst us as long as she remains peaceful

Its crazy how you can be so hateful without even trying...
How about prayer for Igbos to go back east and improve the economy there..
Yet you throw the word peace like say na you create am...
Doubt you even understand what the word PEACE actually is....

I really do wish you well and may God grant you understanding.

Stay Blessed... One Nigeria.
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by HiddenShadow: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2017
naturebase:

Its crazy how you can be so hateful without even trying... How about prayer for Igbos to go back east and improve the economy there.. Yet you throw the word peace like say na you create am... Doubt you even understand what the word PEACE actually is....
I really do wish you well and may God grant you understanding.
Stay Blessed... One Nigeria.

What drugs did you take this morning
Hope it is for malaria and typhoid

You are free to kill my stubborn people but we won't kill yours
Drive our people back to help rebuild our economy while yours collapse
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
SGANIVA:
tension, anxiety as igbo youth awaits October 1 deceleration by Hausa fulani youth.
today I went to abakpa nike in enugu on a business trip, as I was waiting for my customer at agip petrol station, I saw this very beautiful girl coming towards us, Where we were discussing in this petrol station.
she greeted every body in igbo , but I was surprised as she covered her face.I asked a friend' could it be igbos have started converting to Islam ? why did she covered her face like this ? he said, she 's not an igbo but an Hausa girl who was born and brought up and have lived all her life with her family here .

[b]well this girl speaks igbo more than some indeginious people [/b]and have travel to most part of the east, her father speak s igbo very well too. my interview with her
she said in igbo , I have lived here all my life , here is my home, here is very peaceful I am from adamawa state .here nobody care s Where you are from.,will you kill me because am an Hausa girl ? am not afraid if any war break out, speaking with full confident

...i stopped reading when I saw the bolded. What arrant nonsense is that. Must you lie or exergerate before you made your point known?
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by naturebase: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

What drugs did you take this morning

Hope it is for malaria and typhoid

You are free to kill my stubborn people but we won't kill yours

Drive our people back to help rebuild our economy while yours collapse

Already you have labelled me.
mehn there is no point to this anymore ....

Stay blessed man.. One Nigeria
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
obyrich:
There is nothing to get confused here. Down east, anybody who come from lokoja and beyond till even Niger Republic is Hausa!

That's how terrible the identity crisis is. Same way the notherners cannot tell who an Ijaw is from an igbo man!
I don't care what everyone in the east call people from across the Niger. According to the story it was the Adamawa girl herself who mentioned to the narrator that she is Hausa, which makes me suspicious because there are no hausas in Adamawa, and please dont tell me she isn't aware of her ethnicity. Will an Ijaw man ever tell you he is ibo?
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
kutchs:

Yeaa right but you need to know that to some Igbo mostly those who don't know every northerner is an Hausa. I thought same too before I got to know.
However the girl in question didn't describe herself as Hausa, the op did, yet it doesn't change the fact that she's northerner and Muslim.
Like others have said which we all know to be true, the Igbo are one of the most peaceful people in Nigeria, not giving to violence. An average Igbo is hospitable and accommodating. He doesn't have time to dwell on harming a stranger, however he sees in the stranger an opportunity to make money which isn't bad or a crime.
Go back and read the narrative again. According to the OP, the girl referred to HERSELF as hausa from Adamawa state which is highly improbable because there is no single indigenous Hausa village in that state. Or are you trying to say the girl doesn't know her ethnicity?
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by SGANIVA(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
sorry I didn't share this to spark up an argument, I want us to learn some thing, what will be the faith of this people who have spent all there life out side there region and have integrated heavily in another region. for this girl , this is her home she knows , she takes every one here as her people. I don't have to lie to get any attention , second the girl flies some stuff she normally sell to her friends in the petrol station .for me , if you are not Yoruba , you Are an Hausa fulani , even if she's from adamawa, she can't convince any one of us here, that she is not Hausa fulani as we regard all of them as Hausa fulani. for language , I myself was surprised because this girl speaks pure igbo

see my reply to her. ..
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Duru1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
SGANIVA:

well this girl speaks igbo more than some indeginious people and have travel to most part of the east, her father speak s igbo very well too. my interview with her

to be continued. ....

The girl will become a Biafra soldier and will help liberate her people. Remember what she said, "Here nobody cares if you are Hausawa, Igbo, Yari.ba, Fulani, Christian or even Muslim".
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by obyrich(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
GoroTango:
I don't care what everyone in the east call people from across the Niger. According to the story it was the Adamawa girl herself who mentioned to the narrator that she is Hausa, which makes me suspicious because there are no hausas in Adamawa, and please dont tell me she isn't aware of her ethnicity. Will an Ijaw man ever tell you he is ibo?
Hausa is a generic name for people up north. If the girl had told him she was kanuri or something else the guy will not get her message. I don't know how many grown up girls in sokoto or kano who knows the difference between an igbo man and an ijaw man. To them all of us are igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $9bn To Illegal Mining In 2 Years / Handsome Face Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Trending All Over The Internet / General Effiong's Son To Address Coastal Biafrans - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.