Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What's Another Name For Condom ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Another Name For Condom ? (4464 Views)

Stop Putting Condom In Your Wallet - Twitter Aproko Doctor Warns / What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Another Name For Condom ? by mrpeter010(m): 3:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Guys, i have this particular girl in my hood who have been coming to see me sometimes. I can play with every part of her including the puss!, i wanna buy condom and sample her but feeling shy, please help me with another name for condom thank you. Gold cycle is not needed.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by dingbang(m): 4:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Mr man enter chemist and ask for condom.. You no dey shy to toush breast but you dey shy to buy condom

3 Likes

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nbote(m): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2017
How old are u?? U don't know how to buy condom but U want to bleep? How have u been bleeping before or dis is supposed to b ur first tym..?
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Emperor119(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2017
smh for the op... buh u can remove pant and bra shey?
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Tolexander: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2017
mrpeter010:
Guys, i have this particular girl in my hood who have been coming to see me sometimes. I can play with every part of her including the puss!, i wanna buy condom and sample her but feeling shy, please help me with another name for condom thank you. Gold cycle is not needed.
Shey Gold car is needed?

Hope it is not one of the innocent pre-primary pupil you are smooching and fingering?

1 Like

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Mario1989(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Doncom (by Sam loco RIP)

3 Likes

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Derawiz(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Just tell the chemist that you need a contraceptive and he would understand
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Tell them u need bullet proof, simple!
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Unbeliever(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Go to the pharmacy and ask to buy "vice chairman".

1 Like

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Latex
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by IamSINZ(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2017
What is a condom
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol... That moment when u enter and you see like 3 elderly women there cheesy Na to use style escape.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by modestdude(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Tell the chemist man you want to buy Tarpaulin or u mention the particular name of the condom like:

Durex
Fantasy
Kiss

e.g oga give me Durex.

Trust Me, most people around in the Chemist especially ladies who would make u feel shy don't know condoms by their name like the one I mentioned.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by modestdude(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... That moment when u enter and you see like 3 elderly women there cheesy Na to use style escape.
I can relate very well. If I find myself in this situation, I usually tell the chemist man to give me Durex or Glow. These are names of my favourite. I dont add condoms to their names and the chemist man will grab sharpally.

Sometimes I derive some kind of arousal from their looks after intentionally making them have that feeling that am about to straff. smiley
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
modestdude:
I can relate very well. If I find myself in this situation, I usually tell the chemist man to give me Durex or Glow. These are names of my favourite. I dont add condoms to their names and the chemist man will grab sharpally.

Sometimes I derive some kind of arousal from their looks after intentionally making them have that feeling that am about to straff. smiley
Not Modest Dude.... Gerrit?

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by modestdude(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Not Modest Dude.... Gerrit?
No one is 100% perfect. So this was one of my lows then. Don't use them anymore as am married now
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
Your life is literally empty just like the one of your bus conductor father! Useless thing!

God punish you! Don't go and look for factory job to feed your pure water hawking mother and bail your street urchin brother from the police custody!
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun.
This moniker is just too quick to abuse people.

2 Likes

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Stevengerd(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Op. If U Are Shy, Go To Aboki And Ask 4 Protection
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Stevengerd(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
Mynd44 This moniker is just too quick to abuse people.
Dem Knw Go See Her Naw
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Tycike: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Raincoat grin

1 Like

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Dem Knw Go See Her Naw
I don't know how she reasons. As early as this, she woke up with a fowl mouth.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
modestdude:
No one is 100% perfect. So this was one of my lows then. Don't use them anymore as am married now
Good to know.

1 Like

Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by oracle009(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
Your life is literally empty just like the one of your bus conductor father! Useless thing!

God punish you! Don't go and look for factory job to feed your pure water hawking mother and bail your street urchin brother from the police custody!

Ha ha! Ki la gbe, ki le ju? Person steal fish, u dey throw car rim, if im steal Cow nko? This is too much o.... Haba! DID HE DEFRAUD YOU SEXUALLY?
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

I didn't quote or mention anybody. Stop stalking me am not into lesbianism! Please!
I just modified. I feel for you!.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by Kondomatic(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
mrpeter010:
Enter a chemist shop.

Greet the shop owner.

Look around as if you are hiding from somebody.

Ask the Chemist nah you dey here.

Look around again.

Then tell him that you need vitamin C.

He will give you a condom.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by modestdude(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Good to know.
so don't judge acts by my moniker 'modest'. Its just my name Modestus
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by wins18(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2017
op go inside the drug store, if you see like two or more people, don't worry stay beside them and wait...
store owner : oga wetin u need? (leaving other customers to attend to you)
Op : oga don't worry settle dem first
Store owner : alright, (continues selling drugs to customers as more customers keeps trooping in mass, op can't wait anylonger after standing there for the past one hour)
Op : Oga you get condom!
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by mrpeter010(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Enter a chemist shop.
Greet the shop owner.
Look around as if you are hiding from somebody.
Ask the Chemist nah you dey here.
Look around again.
Then tell him that you need vitamin C. Thanks man.

He will give you a condom.
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by mespusinglez(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
just ask for rubber
Re: What's Another Name For Condom ? by sirfee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
mrpeter010:
You are not serious,you want to f*ck but you are afraid or shy to buy a condom.

continue....

CD is another name for condom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Months Of Quitting Masturbation After 16yrs,my Experience. / Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.