Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? (6906 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Balrog: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hey dude, realise the girl is using you. Best thing is to use her too. Play around on her. Don't hide it. Girls always want what other girls have, that way being seen with her makes you more attractive and other girls will want you more. When you "let them" steal you from her this will hurt her and make them happy. Ha ha.
Don't think she'll change, tears are a womans best weapon (possibly more than sex).
Truth is she won't like you treating her like this so why should you put up with it from her.
Using her is the only way to escape with your dignity and maybe some new girls wink
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Balrog: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hey dude, realise the girl is using you. Best thing is to use her too. Play around on her. Don't hide it. Girls always want what other girls have, that way being seen with her makes you more attractive and other girls will want you more. When you "let them" steal you from her this will hurt her and make them happy. Ha ha.
Don't think she'll change, tears are a womans best weapon (possibly more than sex).
Truth is she won't like you treating her like this so why should you put up with it from her.
Using her is the only way to escape with your dignity and maybe some new girls  wink
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by joeyk: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
dear jonnhy consider what SAMORAJ said its simple u cant make a LovePeddler a house wise, get ur own share of the cake and clean mouth my guy miss right will surly come one day remaing OG mean (original gangstar) thats what i am, i have esperience this also
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by abdkabir(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2007
Dump her and pray 4 her (SA2BC):Simple As A B C. wink
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by abdkabir(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2007
Sorry about that,

The initial post was done without reading ur story.I feel a bit sorry for you & the girl and a second chance i guess(Personal Opinion) might be worth looking into.

Nevertheless, it might be a great risk, so take all necesary protective measures(Physical,Spiritual,Sexual,Intellectual, ) .

Gud Luck.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by waleking: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2007
dont worry, she is trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by creamdream: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2008
too bad
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by ow11(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2008
Just out of curiosity when did flirting and cheating mean the same thing
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by keyne(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2009
RUN 4 UR LYF.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by sphinx44: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2009
All I can say to you is that the writing is on the wall.You dont need to ask us what to do,you already know what you have to do.
There is point being in a relationship where you are unhappy,have you heard that saying "You can comb a dog,bath it but a dog still remains a dog"
If she is triffling now she will always be,I just pray you realise this before its too late and thats falling in love and you know who will be the FOOL then.She will walk all over you like an OLD RUG.
Kiss her ass to the CURB,ladies are looking for a good man these days and yours has you but she refuses to see it.And besides she is greedy,wants to have all the fun while you stay at home.
Let her know this fact,guys to sleep with are very very plentiful but a guy that will be with you through thick and thin.Through the hard times and lead to marriage well these are a Dime a Dozen. By the way Men are scarce these days oh,at a time dem scarce like KEROSINE
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2009
i feel you
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by C2H5OH(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2009
Dude tell her to Bleep off.

Or do what Balrog has suggested
Balrog:

Using her is the only way to escape with your dignity and maybe some new girls  wink

Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by kpalasa69(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
Men dude have you not heard about the word 2 can play the game, men unless you lack steelz try and shut it up her face, and maybe i might 1 of those guys she flashed grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by saintneo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
guy, u r sitting on a long thing.

u don turn mugu ooooooooooooooooo!

std or no std, u'v got 2 b strong man unless u r a wussy
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Tunisque(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
Get married, buy a plot of land, build a home and here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by gabriel4u(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
showbobo:

You need to know her motive of doing that.ask her maybe you have not been satisfying her sexually or any other reason why she had been doing that.And you would know the next thing to do maybe to eliminate her or continue with it.And also you need to be careful of STIs,STDs and the main BABA of them all HIV/AIDS.
True talk jare

But if you want die then go ahead.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by gabriel4u(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
showbobo:

You need to know her motive of doing that.ask her maybe you have not been satisfying her sexually or any other reason why she had been doing that.And you would know the next thing to do maybe to eliminate her or continue with it.And also you need to be careful of STIs,STDs and the main BABA of them all HIV/AIDS.
True talk jare

STD- Sexually Transmitted Decease
STI- Sexually Transmitted Infection

But if you want die then go ahead.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by kaymoney2(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ OP MAGUN / Thunderbolt to the rescue wink
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by johnnygan(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
Okay Mr Johnny. Its unfortunate that you are being used lol.
It stinks to know that you go by the name Johnny cuz I believe every Johnny is a strong person when it comes to love. Pls follow your head not your heart. If you are calculative enough, you should know that what goes roung will eventually come back
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by johnnygan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
I meant ****round****
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by seyi11111: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
SHE BEG YOU FOR WHAT?PLEASE GUY BUY DOG FOR THIS GIRL TO SLEEP WITH ANYTIME SHE WANNA HAVE SEX, I GUES SHE MAKE USED OF YOU TO SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM AND TAKE YOU AS MUMU, GUY REACT FAST
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
man you have enough advice to last you a lifetime
as for me depending on ur faith let the spirit guide you

she knows your worth and wants to keep you around
but like some men she can't handle the lust in her

life does not have a duplicate,
continuing sex with her might be pleasurable but also dangerous to ur health and life

end it now before it becomes too late
believe me i have been there it was not easy breaking off especially when steamning sex is involved

payback is always a bitch i always advice against it,

nemesis has enough in stock for her
thank you.
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by beeman80: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Move a b*tch move.Guess u are thinking with ur third leg.There are many better and decent girls out there.I had a worse experience and i tell u men,am better for it.Be a man and make that wise decision of shutting your heart on her.She does not deserve a guy like u.Dont be a FOOL!Damn!
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by kinguy(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2011
U c ur gross 4ck up, hw u go take grl wen de d same house wit u serious, tin is u are a fool, and as am sensin it u guys ar back so my opinon doesn't matter 2 u. U are a disgrace 2 man.hood
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by MMM2(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
Guy dis old thread angry

Since 2005angry
Re: My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Aug 18, 2011
The OP probably does not event remember that the girl exists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / African Woman Ass- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.