Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. (1000 Views)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2017
Words cannot tell how i feel exactly, i spent 2hours to drive past 5 electricity pole, normally a walk through. This because of the bad road along AKPAJO ELEME road in Portharcourt. Please government should do something about the road.

Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Nah lie uncle Jonah fixed all the roads
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Please forgive my camera.

Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by LordCrimson(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
And this is happening in front of Indorama Petrochemical Company,What is the Rivers state Govt doing about the plight of motorists and pedestrian......... I had to trek from Akpajo to slaughter before getting a bike to refinery junction for #500......This is appalling to say the least!!
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Please forgive my camera.

No no

You have done justice to the topic

God bless you plenty
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by LordCrimson(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
God will forgive the person that used your brain to turn stew cry cry
sarrki:
Nah lie uncle Jonah fixed all the roads
God will forgive the person that used your brain to turn stew cry cry
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
LordCrimson:
God will forgive the person that used your brain to turn stew cry cryGod will forgive the person that used your brain to turn stew cry cry

I will not report you but if baba myndd44 see this

I know he won't be happy
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Mehn! This is too bad.
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Chai chai chai

Jonah failed God, himself & humanity
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Mehn! This is too bad.

It is lugubrious

Sardonic

Its a state ogamogar
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by LordCrimson(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

I will not report you but if baba myndd44 see this

I know he won't be happy
I've heard you, Sacred cow..........Bouncing around threads to spew rubbish about an administration that tried it's best even though it has its flaws........The MOD's can do their worst for all I care!!
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

It is lugubrious
Sardonic
Its a state ogamogar
GEJ had all the funds ..bet why?
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

GEJ had all the funds ..bet why?

He's a confused being from birth

He knows God knows
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

He's a confused being from birth
He knows God knows
Maybe it is not a federal road. ; D
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by sarrki(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Maybe it is not a federal road. ; D

Its a federal road bro

Google it
Re: The Damage Effect Of Akpajo-eleme Road In Rivers State. by LordCrimson(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

Its a federal road bro

Google it
Have you even being to Rivers before?? Do you even know what the Akpajo road looks like?? The condition of that road started worsening last year and the heavy gridlock is as a result of impatience on the part of motorists especially tanker and trailer drivers.......But your callous heart won't let you investigate before jumping to type trash......mtcheeeeew!!

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget: Nigeria Is In Big Trouble – Minister Of Power, Fashola Says / LIVE: Anambra On Fire As Nnamdi Kanu Storms Hometown Of Benjamin Madubugwu / I Will Lead The War If Anybody Touches Any Igbo Man Anywhere Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.