Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) (4716 Views)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / Captain & Fiancee Recreate Dwayne Wade & Gabby's Basketball Pose In Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by tosan21: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Gabriel Fox is an African-American popularly known as Black Gabby Doll who specializes on posting nude photos on Instagram and other online platform to draw the attention of men. She is well recognized in the United States of America as one of the leading connect girls in the industry and has so much fans subscribed to her channel.

Below, are mind blowing photos and video of this heavy and well endowed lady who has everything in abundance to spice up your new day and can bet you, you guys will surely ask for more from her with the killing things to be seen.
Watch her teasing video, but remember to watch this video when you are totally or absolutely alone or if possible, lock yourself in the toilet to watch this video. This advise is coming from me to you guys in order to prevent any quarrel that might arise should your girlfriend or woman sees you watching the video. A woman that is as endowed like her will surely be jealous seeing you watching the video and sliding through to see her photos.

Click to watch video and more photos http://www.brivalix.com/meet-gabby-the-lady-tearing-instagram-with-her-heavy-properties-videophotos/

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
angry This old mama won't go and join women
fellowship. At her age nah to dey flaunt slacked breasts & wrinkled ass on instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by ifex370(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
fellowship. At her age nah to dey flaunt slacked breasts & wrinkled ass on instagram.

Wicked

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by NairalandCS(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Wey that Vaseline ? grin
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Guy no be to just come nairaland dey yab....i sure say dis old mama set pass ur babe, prove me wrong by showing us ur chick,u don ever date babe wen set like dat old mama...talk true
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
donkilidon:

Guy no be to just come nairaland dey yab....i sure say dis old mama set pass ur babe, prove me wrong by showing us ur chick,u don ever date babe wen set like dat old mama...talk true

I dey try epp this woman soul.
Would be proud if she was a relative of yours?
She shouldn't be doing this at her age. She is half unclad on IG & you are asking if my babe set like her?
I wouldn't be so dumb to date a girl whose body is set but brain needs reset.
Someone of her age ought not to be doing this.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by rummeh: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
donkilidon:

Set Asin...... Maths Set?? cheesy
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
grin

The Ukwu boiz will come here soon and starts dancing grin

They love this oiled_up SOKOLATA momma cheesy
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Victornezzar: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
NairalandCS:
Wey that Vaseline ? grin
vaseline 4 dis rubbish
stop disgracing dis gender

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Mexzy4sho(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2017
My eyes aff seen
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
rummeh:

Set Asin...... Maths Set?? cheesy

grin grin
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I dey try epp this woman soul.
Would be proud if she was a relative of yours?
She shouldn't be doing this at her age. She is half unclad on IG & you are asking if my babe set like her?
I wouldn't be so dumb to date a girl whose body is set but brain needs reset.
Someone of her age ought not to be doing this.

Well said bros......everybody is answerable to them selves,you can only control what you can or cannot do, not what your relative would rather do.shes not the only one to ha posted unclad pictures of her self,more so it wasn't leaked,suggests she's cool with it,everybody has a selling point,if that's hers so be it,do you think you can change her You will be shocked the number of guys that have buzzed her after this video she sent....thats just how the world is,making it a perfect place is the tallest dream ever,just do yours and others theirs so far it's within the limits of the laws of the land.
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Tiffbuxas: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
TEAM SLACK BRESS USED FOR PLAYING RUBBER

Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
okay..seen
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by moorevic(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Am having goose bumps
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
See yansh.
Kuku kill me.
Re: Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
That tattoo is a fail on her dark skin

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.