Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? (680 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2010
well, mine, i was giving my then-boyfriend a Mouth Gig, pirate style, my invention, in his car when another came towards us drowning us with his headlight, it was a busy club and the guys cheered, th laides hissed, we waved and contiued when the care parked, but i knew people were wating for us to finish so that they can actually see the face of the person with the teasing fingers, his friend came later and we had to go home,
Re: What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by rotimy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ poster!

grow up!
Re: What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by Mannylex(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ok oo.
Re: What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by Tcharged: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
And all the ladies & guys in the club were actually standing outside waiting for a car's headlight to reveal what was happening in the carpark instead of being inside the club dancing? And your man was sitting and your head should have been down there so how did the light reveal what was going on?
Interesting story but I think its just your fantasy.
Re: What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by Spyker: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
We hear you, any more fantasy?
Re: What Compromising Position Have You Ever Been Caught In? by elecktra(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
Spyker:

We hear you, any more fantasy?

her next fantasy is to do that which is untypable with you spyky . . . . . . . . wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Fingered A Lady Someguy Disvirgined My Girl Same Year / Any Lady Up For Vals With Me: Sos / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.