Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,492 members, 7,840,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) (39186 Views)

Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
you killed him , but to what end hope u can sleep with ur two eyes close tonight... useless people
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
beautiful
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by PureMe01: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:
might be n innocent person , the dead can't speak for themselves ... RIP though .. Wicked world !
people like u defended the bloody-sucking armed robber who was killed by d brave security operative Okoro at d zenith bank robbery wen his pic lying dead was initially made public by d police back in February as innocent customer who just a victim of d shoot -out before d video footage was eventually released recently.
U don't need to defend all.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You mean the security agents that released EVANS at first?

Give me other options!! Till them...

Kill them all!!
Don't be so hungry for blood. If mr evans had been killed, how would we have heard his revelations? Caution is very necessary here.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by lacicrips(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
There should be a law against jungle justice. Whether you're a partaker or just an observer - life jail straight. Can't count the number of innocent souls that have died as a result of this barbaric act. The man looks like he hasn't eaten for days. Chai! My country.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is the second eye nah?
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Fessy09(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Kill them all!!
u be very correct guy for this reply wey u give so. Ah dey wiyu grin grin
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Loop1: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jungle justice will continue in nigeria as long as our police keep releasing criminals just hours after their arrest .people don't trust the police .
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by kamez(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
And then his gang members will retaliate by killing the honourable..

U guys guys just put a mans life in more danger
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by cytell56: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Kill them all!!

Until you become a victim, then you will know that its not the best.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by godunia(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Well done to all who participated in this patriotic act. Evans was caught and people ask why he's still alive, now they youth did what should be done and people are not satisfied

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by VanBommel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
McDee01:
OMG!!

But they shouldn't have been so quick in killing him. That's the only source of information to their hideout and other tangible hints that they just blew away! Too bad.
poverty stricken nigerians are quick to shed blood, human life don't mean anything to them. They're just like the romans of the medieval era, very babaric scums

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Adbiz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are living in a confused part of the world... where taking law into our hands is the new rule of law.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm afraid for my brothers who live in Nigeria. If it was up to me, all my relatives will move out of that fvcking hellhole and I'll never have any reason EVER to visit there.
Fvck patriotism.

CC: banmee. Do you still have family in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
The so called kidnapper looks malnourished. How was he able to hold anyone captive?.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by chuks013: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=57548017]

Kill them all!![you really are a mad man]
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Getintouch2004(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
The way we kill people now like ANTELOPES

How many ANTELOPES have you seen on Nairaland

They kill people like Lala's favourite meal grin
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by donqx: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
oh
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Are dey sure he is among the kidnappers.. Stupid youths, Naso them nearly lynch person wey escape from kidnappers den for lagos

And that person was who led to Evans arrest.
It was Evans holding him at Ejigbo.
When he escaped, he was almost killed by a mob.
He later helped with information leading to Evans arrest.
All those grandstanding by IRT is smokes and mirrors
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by jp79: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
ok. the youth are active because the victim is a polithiefian
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Next time write TOO GRAPHIC
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by vicadex07(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Kill them all!!

It was the crooked judiciary that released Evans and his wife the first time.

I have more faith in the Nigerian Police of today than our occultic judiciary.

They are the major obstacle in Buharis fight against corruption undecided
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
The pix of this dead man doesn't look like a kidnapper. He looks so hungry and could be a mistaken identity.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Championlaw200(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice one.. How i wish that bloody evans can be killed like this before dem collect bribe from him....

#YestoJungleJustice
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
olajuw8o:
They should be catching them all

na pokemon dem dey play... whedone o!!!
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:
Well done to all who participated in this patriotic act. Evans was caught and people ask why he's still alive, now they youth did what should be done and people are not satisfied

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
hell fire straight !!!
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by marooh: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
ONDO ndo....
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Funseyi(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think this jungle justice should be stop by Nigerians, about 15 years ago one of my family friend almost got burnt in Ibadan, during the period of penis disappearance, if not for a lady that came to his rescure by touching the man hood of the idiot, after he has received the beating of his life, the guys around have already gather tire and petrol to burn him, this person killed here might be just like my guy. PLEASE LET'S​ STOP JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
See him armpits like that of funjosh and ajepako

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.