Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club (666 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by RapportNaija(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is an open letter to the ladies over this issue of guys getting hard or having a boner in the club when dancing.

Ladies, just imagine you are a guy dancing in the club, the ladies rocking on your body, butt grinding on your willy, boobs slapping your face- and some ladies think it is wrong for you to have a boner/hard-on/rock-hard-willy at that moment.

Wait, what do you think I am? Biko- please, what do you take me for? Pope Jon Paul IV? To hell with all that self-control or self-restraint or whatever you guys call it! Abi, do you think I am an okobo- suffer from erectile dysfunction? Buttocks grinding on my willy with just a few layers of clothing apart and I should just lay low and continue to dance like it is some damn sport. Haha, no way! I am not an autocrat or a dictator, in fact, my whole body knows democracy. I will not compel or force my will to follow my control.

Why do you think we guys wear boxers and not pants? Because we don't wanna jail that Willy! Freedom of our Willy is key. I don't wanna risk a penile defect. We are not ladies who wear pants plus hot pants plus boxers plus bum-shorts plus tights before your skirt or trousers, a lot of you even add ileke- waist chain just to jail that kitty-cat. When you open that camel-toe, organ be smelling so foul like some spoilt uncooked egg. Taah!

I have my own mind. My Willy has his own mind. It is a free world in my body, freedom of expression for all my body parts. Do you guys want boys to apply cognitive distraction in dancing? Like, get myself distracted while some nice ass-cheeks is robbing on my groin? Come on, try again. That's plain torture.

If you rub too hard on me, expect a double boner. Run away and gossip with your friends about my boner all you like, the message my willy passing to you is that "ko si ere, to baa gbe sunmo mi, ma ko fun e one time- no play, if you seduce me, I will give it to you one time."

I swear if you point a gun at my head and tease me with a naked girl- I will still get hard. Kuku- just kill me. Somebody is showing the wonderfulness of active testosterone. Small excitation like this- o ma be di de ni- Willy will rise. Ask around town, I even get hard in the swimming pool with bikini-clad ladies I don't know. -laughing my ass out- So please ladies, zero your mind. Maybe it is right that some guys apply self-control, but it isn't wrong for many of us who just can't control the desire to get hard in the club.

Thanks for your understanding.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/07/open-letter-to-ladies-who-think-it-is.html
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by brighttech95(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
some girls though
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by smartty68(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Another shitty thread

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice letter. I hope they consider it.
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by Gmajor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rapist alert!!!
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by Medunah: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Whats willy??
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by Loop1: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Medunah:
Whats willy??

Homo sapien anaconda
Re: Open Letter To Ladies Who Think It's Wrong For Guys To Have Hard-on In The Club by Alphamale2017(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
OP u mean to say u are now living unde the bridge and that ur father sent u packing because you scored 120 in ur jamb. ?? Eyaah . try meet any of ur aunties maybe they can talk to him and he will take u back . who knows

(1) (Reply)

Plis Help I Need To Know How To Sex My Upcoming Babe With Small Prick / Drop Your IG And Twitter Username So We Follow Ourselves / Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.