Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40777 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by bacilus(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by anochuko01(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.
So, technically men are supposed to younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud
and what was their age difference?

149 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by haladadon: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2018
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by ValCon888: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
@Op

Wetin konsyn u na?

If the guy chooses to marry a lady as old as his grandma, is it your marriage?

No put sand sand for pesin garri abeg sad

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019

631 Likes 58 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by kense88: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at keast 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i can marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wive wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019
Intelligent somebody. I pray God bless me with a wife as beautiful as lola

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2018
I don't get how the story of Adam and eve relate to age difference between couples, that logic you put there is unacceptable undecided
If a man is comfortable with his wife being older than him, and the woman ready to respect her husband no problem.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by MJBOLT: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
is it your marriage??

bacilus:
Hello everyone
So, technically men are supposed to younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

20 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by tee59(f): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Your decision on age issue in marriage is yours alone and don't confuse others. What you like may not suit me. Everyone has right to choose the partner he/she wants, younger or older.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Another sh1tpost.....op stop reasoning with your tits....na new year we wan enter so oo,na carry this fvcked up reasoning and mentality enter 2019,leave am for 2018

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2018
kense88:
Intelligent somebody. I pray God bless me with a wife as beautiful as lola
no mind am quick to quote adam. Bt would ignore the fact cain slept with is mother or sis lol

14 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2018
My neighbour married an older lady but you won't know. Well the age difference is less than 4yrs.
Mind you, the guy isnt rich.
If you know how to handle her, you would love them more than more troublesome "small girls".

A lady who suffered to get a husband would value it - if she is a good woman.

If the woman is bad, she can make your life a living hell. She would disrespect you, be authoritative, not submissive, flirts etc.

A mature lady can behave like a child, while a younger girl will be wiser and act responsibly.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by babasolution: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
most naija guys these days are wicked beta men,marry a old bitch at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2018
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i can marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Hybkay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Hybkay(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.
Well said. But....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Apination(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank God you said its your thought. The only reason any guy should consider not marrying an older woman is for biological reasons not something as flimsy as Adam and Eve story. Pray for God to give you someone you are compatible with not a younger woman undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
I remember once I got a multi million contract which entailed me arranging some men to perform menial duties.
The job would have enabled me turn a proper millionaire for only three months of labour.
I thought back to the story of Adam and Eve and realized how despite not having physical wealth nor wearing clothes they lived happily.
I decided to shun the opportunity to continue living a life of poverty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by revolt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
She Wil never respect u. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by wisino1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
u sure say u no dey fly for night

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by engrtee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Since older men refuses to marry them. allow younger ones now,

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Destined2win: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sisisioge please ignore this post, it is absolute rubbish. There is nothing wrong in marrying a younger man that is matured

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saffi:
And Lola is oozinly poor abi?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Destined2win:
Sisisioge please ignore this post, it is absolute rubbish. There is nothing wrong in marrying a younger man that is matured

grin grin grin grin

You have a way of insulting me without apparently meaning to. Eeewu!

38 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Destined2win: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

You have a way of insulting me without apparently meaning to. Eeewu!
Be open-minded joor. I'm on your case

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bump
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Evercurious(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
haladadon:

YOU SHALL BE SURPRISED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Evercurious(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saffi:

Not correct

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Evercurious(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
revolt:
She Wil never respect u. Simple

Not true

6 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
I think it's not wrong to marry an old lady for a younger man. For centuries men are taking advantage marrying much younger ladies. Modern times, it's changing, specially in developed countries, women can work and support themselves and kids very well, women don't need a man for to get a decent living and nowadays only gold diggers are marrying much older men.

Also the nature makes a woman to be attractive being young and have children, fulfill her duties to raise them but sexually the woman develops late, sometimes very late (late blooming in white women, I don't know about other races) and when the woman can have sex at any age, many women become even better after menopause, men her age are not well in bed. Then it becomes, why an old widow or divorced woman needs to be married? She has her house, car, her income to live alone and she already knows from experience that marrying the man her age or older it's to be his nurse and caregiver, means more work for her taking care of him, even hard physical work if her man becomes sick. So many older women in America don't marry at all when old men are trying to chase them as they know, they live longer being married. And older women, finally realized, they can marry a younger man or date and still enjoy life being a woman.

Sounds more natural to me, men with age can't perform well in bed, women aging perform even better, younger men can enjoy good sex with older woman and even marry her if it suits both, maybe even younger man is helped in life by his older woman and work better, gets better job.

Times change, now many older women date or marry younger men. Old men can't make women fool and being submissive, his servant for life.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by itzprezy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
President of France Emmanuel macron married a lady 25 years older than him

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.