Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Can I Receive Money True Western Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Receive Money True Western Union (3791 Views)

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Prudent200: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello Nairalanders I know this is not the right section to post this,but i need your help am expecting money from oversea and the person sending the money said she has never sent money to someone true western union.Am using GT BANK and I know GT Bank once you enter the details the money will be credited instantly using their internet banking platform.
I have already register for GT bank internet banking the question am asking is what details will I send to the person sending me the money true western union...I just want to know the details to send help me out please
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your account name. As it is on your account.
That's the most important
Zip Code : 234
State : Lagos (Any state will do)
Do you have a token ?
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Justiceleague1: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
TRUE kwa! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Jostico: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Use neteller. tell the person to create neteller account. after collecting the money then you can thank me.
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tell the person to walk down to any western union stand/shop close to him and pick a senders form. He will fill the senders form with your own name and address here in Nigeria. Note: You must make sure you have a valid means of identification " International Passport, drivers license or national identity card" so once he fill the senders form he hand over the form and money and wait for the money to be transferred.

When the money is transferred/processed the sender will be issue a payment slip and this will consist every information of the transaction, such as senders information, receivers info and the main aspect 10 digits " MTCN Money transfer control number ".

This is the info you will take to your GTbank, you pick up receivers form and fill same information with the first 6 digit MTCN number and keep the last 4 digits as your secret code until you are ask to insert it on a POS machine by the cashier. Once this is done, and the machine shows transaction successful then you have your money.

Note: don't be careless with your western union information in the banking hall cos boys are not smiling. Whatever you don't understand, ask the western union cashier and not any random boys there.

Prudent200:
Hello Nairalanders I know this is not the right section to post this,but i need your help am expecting money from oversea and the person sending the money said she has never sent money to someone true western union.Am using GT BANK and I know GT Bank once you enter the details the money will be credited instantly using their internet banking platform.
I have already register for GT bank internet banking the question am asking is what details will I send to the person sending me the money true western union...I just want to know the details to send help me out please

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Prudent200: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Your account name. As it is on your account.
That's the most important
Zip Code : 234
State : Lagos (Any state will do)
Do you have a token ?
no I dont which one is Token again
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Prudent200: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
madridguy:
Tell the person to walk down to any western union stand/shop close to him and pick a senders form. He will fill the senders form with your own name and address here in Nigeria. Note: You must make sure you have a valid means of identification " International Passport, drivers license or national identity card" so once he fill the senders form he hand over the form and money and wait for the money to be transferred.

When the money is transferred/processed the sender will be issue a payment slip and this will consist every information of the transaction, such as senders information, receivers info and the main aspect 10 digits " MTCN Money transfer control number ".

This is the info you will take to your GTbank, you pick up receivers form and fill same information with the first 6 digit MTCN number and keep the last 4 digits as your secret code until you are ask to insert it on a POS machine by the cashier. Once this is done, and the machine shows transaction successful then you have your money.

Note: don't be careless with your western union information in the banking hall cos boys are not smiling. Whatever you don't understand, ask the western union cashier and not any random boys there.
Am using GT Bank they said they dont give money.that I should use their internet banking I just want to know the details to send to the person

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Prudent200:
no I dont which one is Token again

Bro jus go do cash pickup...
You need a token to receive Western Union on the GTb online platform
Follow what madridguy said
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by MostBanned: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Best thing is to tell your client to Use Moneygram

I know say you be YAHOOBOI

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Nina4u(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Prudent200:
ur name... City and state.. Phone nr.. How much money and it is always a security question and answer you need to know since Nigeria is the land of the scams lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Nina4u(f): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Western union is a nightmare though.. I reseived money from someone and I was sending part of it to Lagos well western union stopped it and they called me saying do I know this person and for how long and how old the person is how we met.. So they refused to send the money cause they said it was a scam so I had to go pic up the money... I sent it through money gram instead with no problem
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by 100Th(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bros if it is Wire wire ,no try Western or money gram, if you have someone living or residing in Egypt or Russia,tell the sender to send the money to your contact in one of those country, then Let the recipient credit you via Naira.
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by 100Th(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nina4u:
Western union is a nightmare though.. I reseived money from someone and I was sending part of it to Lagos well western union stopped it and they called me saying do I know this person and for how long and how old the person is how we met.. So they refused to send the money cause they said it was a scam so I had to go pic up the money... I sent it through money gram instead with no problem

Lol
Naso.Money gram is too risky if the money no pure

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Nina4u(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
100Th:

Lol
Naso.Money gram is too risky if the money no pure
i never had a problem with them..
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by 100Th(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Nina4u:
i never had a problem with them..

I never say so,weetiin I mean be say if the money no pure,there will be road block,I know what I'm saying
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by xbaron(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2017
100Th:

I never say so,weetiin I mean be say if the money no pure,there will be road block,I know what I'm saying

i can read person mind,i read Ur mind just now i found out u are saying the truth nothing but the truthgrin grin grin
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by 100Th(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2017
xbaron:

i can read person mind,i read Ur mind just now i found out u are saying the truth nothing but the truthgrin grin grin

Lol
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Nina4u(f): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2017
100Th:

thats what happend on western union for me.. It was blocked and they refused to send it lol
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by 100Th(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Nina4u:
thats what happend on western union for me.. It was blocked and they refused to send it lol

Naso
Uche gi kwesiri idi ya.
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Marius50: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2020
I need a western union sender in Dubai pay out in Dubai. If you have a western union sender please WhatsApp me +2348181769148
Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by bluefilm: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Justiceleague1:
TRUE kwa! grin

I taya. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive Money True Western Union by Gunboysavage(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Or do btc grin
MostBanned:
Best thing is to tell your client to Use Moneygram

I know say you be YAHOOBOI

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) / . / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.