Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna (18821 Views)

El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria. / The Untold Truth About The New Kaduna Residency Card By Gov. El-rufai / Kaduna Govt. Introduces Residency Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
bamirotola:
Tribal war everywhere.... Elrufai is one of our major problem in naija.... But let him continue... I pray we won't divide soon but Gods will wikk b done

One of the most truthful things ever said.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2017
This is how a reformed Nigeria will operate with each state been independent they choose what policies and programs to run within them to attract developments. We need a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by bloodwashed: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
gradually they're unfolding their plans

i only pity some gullible yerobas who thinks that Kaduna declaration is all about igbos grin

the conspiracy theory there is that they'll capitalize on igbos curiosity to achieve biafra and use that as the means to frustrate Osinbajo government since they know that Buhari is not returning anytime soon.

mark my words the north will rather let Nigeria burn and disintegrate than to let yaradua/Goodluck Jonathan repeat itself cheesy

the joyful thing here is that its a win win for igbos

For your mind na, you just made sense abi?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by uppa(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2017
kayzat:

You see why nobody take you guys serious again and you guys always label other cowards while you nurse deep fears over irrelevant and harmless things.

So residency card that is already in existence in some SW states is making you guys pee in your trousers.

Igbos are the real definition of cowards.
you are right bro.....Lagos state has a residency card scheme called LASRRA. Mayb the guy is not aware.......

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by uppa(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:

i only pity some gullible yerobas who thinks that Kaduna declaration is all about igbos grin

the conspiracy theory there is that they'll capitalize on igbos curiosity to achieve biafra and use that as the means to frustrate Osinbajo government since they know that Buhari is not returning anytime soon.

mark my words the north will rather let Nigeria burn and disintegrate than to let yaradua/Goodluck Jonathan repeat itself cheesy

think deeply b4 you make statements.....Lagos state has a residency card scheme.....so who is Lagos conspiring against?........common sense isnt common

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by jasawa: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:

And the Lagos residents ID card for what slowpoke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Fashola started and Ambode is using it very well in Lagos for the Yoruba indigene in his State.

No shaking El Rufai our next President

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by ExInferis(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Yet another ID card we've to lug around, even though virtually all my other IDs state I'm an indigene of kaduna with my residence address on it.

Also...wrong timing. This will further feed the paranoid hysteria of the sinister CAN, comjng so soon after the igboe quit notice.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Misterdhee1(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:

Your case is iredeemable. I just pity the gullible ones that liked ur post.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by vecman22(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Igbos are just stupid

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Sanchez01: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
In my own proposal to Lagos state on this same initiative. It didn't stop at just 180 days visiting folks. I proposed that every permanent resident ( folks who have lived above 5 yrs in Lagos) and all their family members must have Identification card or number ( indegien or non indegien) a typical example is pick any body in lagos and say what is your residency number? " 4559" is my number. The officers from the residency board will just type "4559" on a an IPAD, Phone or tab and your name address and picture will just appear from the data base. That the way to go. For the 180 days visitors they can renew their stay if need be and can eventually become full resident after 5yrs of stay that's when they get a permanent residency number. ID card may cost money but anybody who wishes to own one can have one produced but the number is what matters so that at birth a child can get a resident's number by birth. Crime must reduce, development planning must be near accurate, influx and out flux of people must be predictable Nigeria must modernise. I want to go about knowing I have a residency number and ID. Either from birth or applied after 5yrs of staying in Lagos on a permanent job or business.
Five years is too small. Say 10 years or so. Truth is, so many ragtag stroll into Lagos and still find themselves struggling even after five years, and have come to terms that the crime route is the shortest of them all. Evans is an example.

If you live in a region for about ten years or more, chances are that you must have aligned with the state's philosophy and way of life.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by supereagle(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2017
It's good if they don't have hidden plans.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Misterdhee1(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
bamirotola:
Tribal war everywhere.... Elrufai is one of our major problem in naija.... But let him continue... I pray we won't divide soon but Gods will wikk b done

Oga, u dull o. Do you even knw what a residency card is? You should be ashamed yourself sometime.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by rainylad(f): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2017
alade112:

So what are you claiming now Intelligent? Lol! the way you guys reason eh! Pls what is bad with this Residency Card  of a thing? Lagos,ondo and I think ogun state have done that since with the aim of providing  better services for the residents and bringing governance closer to them. You read the heading without reading the content of the News and jump into conclusion, forming CIA/FBI on a mere co incident issue. 

No need for long English, tell your people to go back to the east,did they force them in the first place,are they not the one begging that they don't want to leave? If many people out there reason the way you do,Planet Earth for don pafuka since cheesy cheesy 

...My friend use your God given brains and stop being myopic...I bet you are a yoruba dude cos making senseless comments comes pretty easy for you lots..With the antecedents of el-rufai in Kaduna and with the Kaduna declarations now,how can you be making this silly comment??

...How can you say Igbos should leave the north when they are still forced to share citizenship with you and your northern comrades??..or does moving back automatically means Biafra is now an independent country??....I honestly wonder whether your brains are stuck in buhari's ears in Lindon..i really wonder.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Sanchez01: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:

I believe Imo state has this too because I recall Shettima mentioning this to Amosun in the Leaked audio.

Besides, this is nothing to chest beat about. Thought processes would always be dull if you don't leave your region, just as you have been exhibiting. You just have to come to terms with the fact that other states are following Lagos on this. LASRRA has been on ground a while and it has nothing to do with the Igbos. Unfortunately, while you are claiming Igbos understand the grand scheme, business-minded, peaceful Igbos in the North has made it known that they are not leaving. So what schemes are the Igbos understanding, please?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by samjey: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
I just hope this isn't the beginning of the end of the Nigerian state.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by IJOBA2: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
alade112:

So what are you claiming now Intelligent? Lol! the way you guys reason eh! Pls what is bad with this Residency Card  of a thing? Lagos,ondo and I think ogun state have done that since with the aim of providing  better services for the residents and bringing governance closer to them. You read the heading without reading the content of the News and jump into conclusion, forming CIA/FBI on a mere co incident issue. 

No need for long English, tell your people to go back to the east,did they force them in the first place,are they not the one begging that they don't want to leave? If many people out there reason the way you do,Planet Earth for don pafuka since cheesy cheesy 
AFONJA MUSLIMS AND SLAVERY ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER.
I JUST DEY PITY THAT OSUN CHRISTIAN WEY DEY FORM E-WARRIOR HERE.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by bulkwealth(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
RUZU BLACK MANPOWER:

men will definitely thank me for this, because it's specifically for ED (erectile dysfunction), it's 100% herbal with all the benefits of Ruzu herbal bitters (can you beat that?). It boosts sexual performance, increases libido, sustains erection firm enough for enjoyable sexual satisfaction.

Don't break your marriage because of lack of performance on your part. In a nutshell, it helps you enjoy the art of lovemaking. Oga, don't suffer in silence any longer, madam, buy for oga, it's for your own enjoyment.

TO PLAN AN ORDER KINDLY VISIT OUR RUZU ONLINE STORE AT https://www.ruzushop.com/ CALL US ON 08114787814

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by ustavo(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Lagos already has this in the name of lassra id card, no state planning to develop can do without this step
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by encryptjay(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2017
All these lads manufacturing conspiracy theories from their butt holes though.
I've never seen these guys putting their brains to good use in politics section.
Nigeria is bigger than you guys; desist from spreading hatred and heating up the country.
Geez! I spit on all these armchair analysts...
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by bigtt76(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
People will now start complaining but then it was same thing that was implemented in Lagos State and Heaven did not fall rather those complaining used their cards to enjoy subsidized rice supply during the festive periods and mortgage homes grin

cursedAbiola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/el-rufais-kaduna-govt-introduces-residency-card/
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
If they don't stands by their ordered of quit notice of October 1st they are cowards.

Its time those with Igbo's DNA to choose whose regions they're from.

The north are planning for restructuring while southeast governors who owns properties in the north with Biafra land resources are deceiving themselves.

#IStandWithBiafraRepublic

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by lx3as(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

chymes0359

Kaduna declaration is to scare the Igbos out of the North leaving only Yorubas in the North as a hostage deal to force Osibanjo to give up power when the killings start.

Unfortunately, Yorubas online have not seen the big picture that is why they keep hailing the Kaduna declaration

Hausas can never never ordered Yorubas and ND people out of the North the way they ordered Igbos; their loss would be unimaginable with no access to sea and oil money.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by siretiowo: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
DOES IT GEL?
Igbo must leave the north is a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out. The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the osinbajo nightmare. The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari. They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realised it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified. Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently. If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy. Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy Mine is to analyse. Sam Uche Okoro

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by salesforce: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Lowoa: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
When OYO, OSUN, ONDO AND LAGOS introduced residency card what did you say that time? Grow up

cursedAbiola:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by kpaofame: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
In my own proposal to Lagos state on this same initiative. It didn't stop at just 180 days visiting folks. I proposed that every permanent resident ( folks who have lived above 5 yrs in Lagos) and all their family members must have Identification card or number ( indegien or non indegien) a typical example is pick any body in lagos and say what is your residency number? " 4559" is my number. The officers from the residency board will just type "4559" on a an IPAD, Phone or tab and your name address and picture will just appear from the data base. That the way to go. For the 180 days visitors they can renew their stay if need be and can eventually become full resident after 5yrs of stay that's when they get a permanent residency number. ID card may cost money but anybody who wishes to own one can have one produced but the number is what matters so that at birth a child can get a resident's number by birth. Crime must reduce, development planning must be near accurate, influx and out flux of people must be predictable Nigeria must modernise. I want to go about knowing I have a residency number and ID. Either from birth or applied after 5yrs of staying in Lagos on a permanent job or business.

Makes sense...but Nigeria is not ripe for it yet...Security agencies can use data as such in intimidating citizens....Corruption should be wiped out and true Justice should prevail before such...just yesterday a case of a uniform Police officer using Gun to rape a girl on broad day light and still detaining her for days till her family bailed out was reported...
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by liberty3330: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
This is bad and why will he dat? This wont hold water or see light of day.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by munas: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

chymes0359

Kaduna declaration is to scare the Igbos out of the North leaving only Yorubas in the North as a hostage deal to force Osibanjo to give up power when the killings start.

Unfortunately, Yorubas online have not seen the big picture that is why they keep hailing the Kaduna declaration

your foolishness knows no bounds
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by alade112(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
rainylad:

...My friend use your God given brains and stop being myopic...I bet you are a yoruba dude cos making senseless comments comes pretty easy for you lots..With the antecedents of el-rufai in Kaduna and with the Kaduna declarations now,how can you be making this silly comment??

...How can you say Igbos should leave the north when they are still forced to share citizenship with you and your northern comrades??..or does moving back automatically means Biafra is now an independent country??....I honestly wonder whether your brains are stuck in buhari's ears in Lindon..i really wonder.

Remove your brain from your feet and insert it back to your head. U were blind abi? U failed to find fault in the guys comment I replied but quickly attack me like a loose dog! See I won't waste my time on biased thing like you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
alade112:

Some school of thoughts are pitiable. If a Yoruba group should come out and make a decree does not mean the view represents that of all Yorubas?
My brother be guided!
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by mikkypel(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Just like kaadi igbeayo.... Awon werey 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu / Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.