Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna (18818 Views)

El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria. / The Untold Truth About The New Kaduna Residency Card By Gov. El-rufai / Kaduna Govt. Introduces Residency Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by coach10: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2017
it beats my imagination how insensitive we have become to our environment. everything is now perceived from the tribal point of view. El rufai likewise Northerners are so distrusted that any move they make is perceived suspicious. The aim of residence card in Lagos is not likely to be same in Kaduna or any northern state.it baffles me when some people stand to defend this action knowing fully the track record of el rufai.the target is simply to get a full knowledge of the number of non indigenes of which Igbos are likely the major target. with residence no your tribe,residence and religion will be made known to the government who can as well use there almajiris to carry out bloody operations.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by vertueptime: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Wasted resources
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by mukhcech(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Many Igbos are mad in paranoia, many are roaming on this thread.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by victorDanladi: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
gradually they're unfolding their plans

i only pity some gullible yerobas who thinks that Kaduna declaration is all about igbos grin

the conspiracy theory there is that they'll capitalize on igbos curiosity to achieve biafra and use that as the means to frustrate Osinbajo government since they know that Buhari is not returning anytime soon.

mark my words the north will rather let Nigeria burn and disintegrate than to let yaradua/Goodluck Jonathan repeat itself cheesy

the joyful thing here is that its a win win for igbos

Omo yiibo can not wail without involving the west.mtceew
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by lonelydora: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
gradually they're unfolding their plans

i only pity some gullible yerobas who thinks that Kaduna declaration is all about igbos grin

the conspiracy theory there is that they'll capitalize on igbos curiosity to achieve biafra and use that as the means to frustrate Osinbajo government since they know that Buhari is not returning anytime soon.

mark my words the north will rather let Nigeria burn and disintegrate than to let yaradua/Goodluck Jonathan repeat itself cheesy

the joyful thing here is that its a win win for igbos

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by coach10: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Shame!!!Shame!!!!and Shame!!! Kaduna state just beat me to this and some fools are saying the igbos are the target? Only criminals and illiterates will condemn this move. How does some one move into a brand new city and he or she is not known to government and the law? How can you account for what you don't know? I thought I was going to read things like Wa o!, Long over due, Have we been sleeping? Etc. Instead I am seeing people claiming to be the targets of the policy. Are igbos the only people who come into Kaduna? I am not sure you have more igbos as you have Yorubas and kogi people in Kaduna. This blindness for Biafra won't make an Igbo Man see anything good anymore. If this is implemented, Kaduna state can at every second tell you how many people came into Kaduna state and how many moved out of the state. It will help fight crime. Don't our people who travel abroad know this things happen? God pls remove hate from Nigerians and put development in them.
bros it baffles me how insensitive Nigerians has become to our environment knowing fully the track record of these northerners especially El rufai. residence card in Lagos might not mean residence card in KANU.the card will definitely contain your religion,residence, tribe etc which will be used for proper identification for there ruthless people to carry out there blood tasty operations.Igbos are only trying to be proactive knowing fully they're the major target so you people should stop perceiving everything from the tribal point of view.
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Samzyarmani(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
the last time I heard bout residence permit card was in apartheid South Africa... blacks were relegated to the slums ...now I believe non indigenes would suffer the same fate

choi reminds me of this Zulu book------->sizwe bansi is dead......
the black struggle continues
let's emancipate ourselves from self imprisonment
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by chngebeginwthme: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
ask yourself why are security agents silent on those that committed real treason by declaring igbos non citizens of Nigeria without due processes

trust me when poo hits the fan the security agencies will do eye service on the issue

LOL i wonder how some people reason, How is leave my land translate to treason? Will compare that to that of Kanu asking for guns to fight Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by chngebeginwthme: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
chymes0359:

I think that their have been an initial plan on how this country is going to break down..
#1 first was the meeting of the retired Generals in Niger state..
#2 second was PMB second travel of no return..
#3 third was the utterance of the northern youths..
#4 fourth was the support by the northern elder forum..
#5 fifth was the introduction of this residency permit..

The whole thing seems to me like this people are acting on an already made script written by PMB as his last WILL..

God if this is how you want am, Let your will be done..

Coz right now it seems like the North are pro-Biafra more than the Biafrians by giving all the Igbos ULTIMATUM to leave the north before October 1st..
Coz they have got a plan..

If Northern leader are making such plan What stop leaders from your region from doing same?
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by chngebeginwthme: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

chymes0359

Kaduna declaration is to scare the Igbos out of the North leaving only Yorubas in the North as a hostage deal to force Osibanjo to give up power when the killings start.

Unfortunately, Yorubas online have not seen the big picture that is why they keep hailing the Kaduna declaration

LOL and you think the number of Yoruba in the North can be compare to Northerners in South West? Yoruba in the North is not upto 20% of Hausa's in South West and same goes to other region..

When it start na then una go know say Yoruba are not coward we just love peace.. Take Ife case as Example as we will be united to show them the stuff we are made of..
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by HiddenShadow: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL and you think the number of Yoruba in the North can be compare to Northerners in South West? Yoruba in the North is not upto 20% of Hausa's in South West and same goes to other region..

When it start na then una go know say Yoruba are not coward we just love peace.. Take Ife case as Example as we will be united to show them the stuff we are made of..

They will deploy the military to protect their people
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by adecz: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2017
They want to know where all
the *iafrans reside in Kaduna state.

We cannot be fooled.. undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by astana1: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by Graciafun(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
He's actually making sense if you don't get that
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by chngebeginwthme: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

They will deploy the military to protect their people

LOL and Yoruba does not have military? hmmm till then oo that's when they will know that no one have monopoly of violence..

An Average Yoruba man get crazy for head but we just love peace..
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by ellagabs(f): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
alade112:

probably when you have nothing upstairs, everything will be trash to U.

U don kil am...
Re: El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna by chymes0359(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

If Northern leader are making such plan What stop leaders from your region from doing same?

Because we are not Like the northern Leaders..
We think differently and wanna secede in a peaceful way..
We know the history, we don't want it to repeat itself..
That's why we are Igbos..
The northern leaders don't own Nigeria..
And should never support such an open threat and an unpatriotic utterance by there youth..
But am not surprise because it was part of their plan..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch / Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.