Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Make Money On The Side Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money On The Side Fast (473 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / American Best Rapper, Megan Stallion Rain Money On Naked Strippers At Lagos Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On The Side Fast by ahahnow: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Criteria: You must own a shop.

If you meet that requirement you can easily make 60k or more per month. My idea is use your location as a pick up center for customers of my goods. You as the shop owner will make at the very least 2k from a customer. Its a numbers game. The more people order from your location, the higher the incentive. So if you get at least one customer picking up my goods from your location every day, for 30 days, you stand a chance to make 60k per month. So simple. Please contact me if you are interested. People within Lagos only please.
Re: Make Money On The Side Fast by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2017
ahahnow:
Criteria: You must own a shop.

If you meet that requirement you can easily make 60k or more per month. My idea is use your location as a pick up center for customers of my goods. You as the shop owner will make at the very least 2k from a customer. Its a numbers game. The more people order from your location, the higher the incentive. So if you get at least one customer picking up my goods from your location every day, for 30 days, you stand a chance to make 60k per month. So simple. Please contact me if you are interested. People within Lagos only please.

Hi bro, I'm interested. What kind of goods we talking about here? How can I reach you, pm?
Re: Make Money On The Side Fast by ahahnow: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Hi bro, I'm interested. What kind of goods we talking about here? How can I reach you, pm?

thank you for responding. please send me your number so we can discuss on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Modest And Simple Oufits For Your Next Sunday Service(photos) / Lalasticlala Help Me I Love Pussy So Much / 18 Good Ways To Avoid Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.