Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths (3277 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Ipob Japan Waiting Anxiously For Buhari( Jubrin) / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ShootToKill: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2017
TheCabal:
Well written and articulate. Message was clear no distraction in each paragraph.

Summary: Ibos can go, as they start a new life with hopes and aspirations so shall we.

Aboki-gworo, Are you tired of begging Allah to make Kanu hate Biafra. I thought you promised to make him sing the zoo anthem. 'Wat happin?' grin

8 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by youngbelieve(f): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
see how dis op is zuzuing publicly, so u will not work and make ur own money u are busy eyeing other people's sweat...... mtcheww I pity u

4 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by excanny: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Nothing stops you from owning your business now

2 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ShootToKill: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
intruxive:
See wetin una cause unasef
Kanu has forever endangered the accommodating atmosphere igbos enjoy in the north, sad cry

Abooki which 'accomdation'. The one you do with bombs and matchetes during riots?

There has never been any TRUE PEACE in the hausaland. The 'peace' there is always conditional. It exists only as long the rest of the south gives up their political fortunes to you but here in the south you enjoy unconditional peace regardless of who is in power.

That will not be allowed to continue. Your born-to-rule mentality is the beginning of your destruction. The gods have made you mad, you know what follows next!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by HiddenShadow: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
ismhab:

If biafa is born, we will never allow any Ewu igbos to do business in our domain, we don't even need diplomatic ties with them not to talk of having visa to live in our beloved country.

We will never trade with your people again

They will be no diplomatic ties

Trust we Biafrans on that

2 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ismhab(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

We will never trade with your people again
They will be no diplomatic ties

Trust we Biafrans on that
Thank God, if that is so i will be the first person to vote for bi.fraudexit.
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by astana1: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by Olaolufred(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
BIAFR: We want to leave Nigeria

AREWA: Start leaving now now.

BIAFR: Brother, see the arewa telling us to leave quick quick.

Someone is not sincere.

I praise my indispensable GOD for another day.
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by excanny: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Olaolufred:
BIAFR: We want to leave Nigeria

AREWA: Start leaving now now.

BIAFR: Brother, see the arewa telling us to leave quick quick.

Someone is not sincere.

I praise my indispensable GOD for another day.

Leaving the North and going back to East na still same Nigeria.

If you really want them to leave Nigeria, make it official by fixing the referendum date.

2 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by Olaolufred(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
excanny:

If you really want them to leave Nigeria, make it official by fixing the referendum date.

A matter will remain in its state of rest or uniform motion until an external force is applied on it.

The meaning of this proverb from sir isaac newton in simple yingileesh is;

"if you want to leave, be determined to move with translational action"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by intruxive(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Abooki which 'accomdation'. The one you do with bombs and matchetes during riots?

There has never been any TRUE PEACE in the hausaland. The 'peace' there is always conditional. It exists only as long the rest of the south gives up their political fortunes to you but here in the south you enjoy unconditional peace regardless of who is in power.

That will not be allowed to continue. Your born-to-rule mentality is the beginning of your destruction. The gods have made you mad, you know what follows next!

grin grin
O ye chest beaters, no one was born to rule, hausa has ruled, yoruba has ruled even ijaw has ruled. Only you guys can never be trusted with Nigeria, sorry.
Wonder why thr are 3million of u guys in kano alone if the north was all you termed it to be. If you thought because of this agitation they will hand nigeria over to you, sorry again. You get nothing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by achi4u(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
The boy or the man even said that Igbos come back with nothing except the cloth on their bodies but picked up immediately to dominate all human endeavours in their country side.
Shame on you and u think you can control what is not in you. Unfortunately, u don't have youths , what you have is a begging almajiri and radical Boko haram boys who are ever ready to bomb you to smitten.
Let's see how far you can go to manage another man's because after chasing him away forgetting that BUSSNESS HAS A SOUL.

1 Like

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ismhab(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
excanny:

If u wanna me to take u serious about what u are agitating then go back to ur enclave, after all u will seek for referendum, you cannot be living in some ones land and be seeking ur own country, go and read the Western sahara struggle, this one na one chance, after the break u will be saying we wan stay nd do ur business in northern Nigeria but if ur serious return back to that deadlock or landlock or what ever u call it nd fight for it cause.
it is time for ur people to be working in the banks u have dominated, go to eastern Nigeria u will never see a notherner working in a bank and all the federal institutions but here we accomodate u. very useless people
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by excanny: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
ismhab:

If u wanna me to take u serious about what u are agitating then go back to ur enclave, after all u will seek for referendum, you cannot be living in some ones land and be seeking ur own country, go and read the Western sahara struggle, this one na one chance, after the break u will be saying we wan stay nd do ur business in northern Nigeria but if ur serious return back to that deadlock or landlock or what ever u call it nd fight for it cause.
it is time for ur people to be working in the banks u have dominated, go to eastern Nigeria u will never see a notherner working in a bank and all the federal institutions but here we accomodate u. very useless people

I guess you didnt know the meaning of one Nigeria you signed.

You can not deport a citizen of a country from that country. Get that into your coconut skull.

If you want Ibos to leave, you have to first strip them of citizenship.

Until then, wallow in your misery until a referendum makes Ibos non-citizens, only then can you deport them.

2 Likes

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ismhab(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
excanny:

I guess you didnt know the meaning of one Nigeria you signed.

You can not deport a citizen of a country from that country. Get that into your coconut skull.

If you want Ibos to leave, you have to first strip them of citizenship.

Until then, wallow in your misery until a referendum makes Ibos non-citizens, only then can you deport them.

hahahahaha
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by excanny: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
ismhab:

hahahahaha
Fo.ol
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ismhab(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
excanny:

Fo.ol
Filthy scumbag
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by ceaz4r(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mr OP, your threats are noted. However, it stops nothing.
In Igbo parlance, we say "a pre planed fight/riot/war does not cost a cripple his life".
Igbos in the North have been duly warned. We at home have been singing it like a song that our brothers in the north should come home or go anywhere but to the north for many years now. Just very recently, the Arewa youth asked Igbos in the north to leave. Maybe, just maybe, this time they will heed. If they do fine, if they dont, their cup of tea!! WE ARE NOT GOING BACK ON BIAFRA!!!!
No Sacrifice is too much for this course! !!!!
Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Exactly the thoughts of a lazy criminal. Just imagine how this dirty and lazy punks hopes to survive on other people's efforts and properties, is that not a criminal mindset? Even after many years of soaking in power, they could not still survive in their own establishment, isn't it a clear evidence that we the great Biafrans have been feeding the good for nothing animals? But one thing they must understand is that no matter how fat a ram grows, it will never equal to the size of a NAMA; and no matter how slim a NAMA looks, it will never depreciate to the size of a ram.

1 Like

Re: We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Aboki-gworo, Are you tired of begging Allah to make Kanu hate Biafra. I thought you promised to make him sing the zoo anthem. 'Wat happin?' grin

Well written and articulate. Message was clear no distraction in each paragraph.

Summary: Ibos can go, as they start a new life with hopes and aspirations so shall we.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Goodluck Jonathan’s $5m Bribe – Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate, Hamzat / Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory / Borno militia(CJTF) repells Bokoharam attack,recover weapons and bikes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.