Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) (20760 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Ivara Esu Commissions One Solar Traffic Light In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
see as him pocket your father dey hold umbrella for you
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Op,na ya hand e take hol am?
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
That is called humility. Something most of the younger generation today lack.

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Kenchukky(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
You can hold umbrella for your girl friend who actually is not your own and then you see something wrong with a man holding the umbrella for his boss. Naija where every action is a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by jaytime(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2017
And that is former VC of the University of Calabar... #humility
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by isahsalee: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't anything wrong there, do to other what other to do to you. Note, both of them share the umbrella

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by isahsalee: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2017
The deputy is not to be blamed, the Governor supposed to show more care for subordinate, Other great leaders around world holds or cover their jrn colleagues with umbrella but, in Africa reverse is the case.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
obailala:
There's just one umbrella, and one person has to hold it. Residual slave mentality is what makes many people think there is something wrong with this picture; people with this paranoid type mentality view and interpret everything as someone trying to enslave the other.
I strongly disagree with you. When two or more persons share an umbrella, they usually tend to stand side by side or converge in towards the middle. This picture however depicts something different. It is just not right.
Many will rush to compare this with Obama but both photographs aren't the same.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Umbrella profs....subordinates worshipping their . seniors in Naija since the death of Gen.Nzeogwu
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by skare: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
10 plots of land for sale @ Adiabo Tinapa Resort 25m.07036908837
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by guyman2(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
The opposition is just out to misinform the public.

This is the first picture where the governor and his deputy went to inspect a project, we can see their aides holding the umbrellas. Then, the governor called his Chief of staff (the 3rd guy) and Deputy Governor for a private discussion and that was how the DG collected his umbrella and joined them. I believe since he is elderly, he needed the umbrella unlike the governor who never cared about the weather . lalasticlala and Seun, please let us stop misinforming the public. We should always crosscheck information before putting on front page.

Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Ovaiegbe:

I strongly disagree with you. When two or more persons share an umbrella, they usually tend to stand side by side or converge in towards the middle. This picture however depicts something different. It is just not right.
Many will rush to compare this with Obama but both photographs aren't the same.
Naaa.... That guy is the deputy governor for crying out loud, he's definitely not standing slightly behind because of an 'oga-boyboy' relationship as you claim. It looks to me more like just a random picture taken when the governor was speaking to the other guy, hence the guy in the middle had to step back for visibility. I see nothing more.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by samjey: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
So I should fry pomo?
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by flowbjones(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
I see nothing wrong here.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
...Hell no. It is totally wrong. Last time Obama visited Cuba for the first time there was a heavy downpour and he (Obama) was holding an umbrella for himself in the presence of his aids. That's class! We overdo things in Africa.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Holding umbrella for someone who is your son's age.
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
There's nothing wrong as long as they are getting the job done!
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by TessaJ: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=broseme post=57564131]Deputy Governor Of Cross Rivers Holding Umbrella for Governor Ben Ayade

A NANS correspondent George shared photo of Deputy Governor of Cross Rivers state,Prof. Ivara Esu, holding umbrella for his Governor of Cross Rivers Prof. Ben Ayade.

Is this acceptable or wrong?hmmmmmm.....prof. ESU. orisirisi oruko.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/deputy-governor-of-cross-rivers-prof.html?m=1[/quote
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by orshaw(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
darfay:
totally wrong and unacceptable where are the hundreds of aids employed by our scam governors in this zoo
if a picture of the governors aide holding umbrella for him is posted here you'll still complain and say it's not his job
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
The two of them are using the umbrella what is wrong with that. Somebody must hold it and I know people would have loved it if it was the Gov that hold it. Nonsense
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by justy15: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with that after all they both shared the umbrella n probably didn't want their aides in the discussion
Re: Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) by Missfads(f): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
The question is ...Is he happy with himself??

In other news
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LRU, Call 112: Lagos Gets 911 Service! / Benue Holds Memorial Service For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (Photos) / Blessing Blackson, Wife Of Man Who Died Saving 6 In Boat Mishap Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.