Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do (1880 Views)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / What Is Your Current Ring Tone? / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
And so it happened yesterday morning, I fvcked one secondary school smallie, although she's far frm being a virgin like the east is far frm the west, buh her pvssy is still very tight at least It still has some holding power to make a dick feel some lastn pleasure

There was light and I slot in a dvd and we were watching as I held her close to me and i was pressing her body like its a new fone I jus bought, and she said brother israel,if I get pregnant will u marry me. o'boy I tried to dodge the question like jet li avoiding a punch frm an opponent. Buh she was smart and then I answered and said "are u lookn forward to getting pregnant, and she reminded me that she's in my place instead of being in school and she's really feeln bad, as usual na my tongue rolled fast like bank notes in a counting machine as my oral cavity dissected and closed occasionaly as words of lies and deceit gushed out frm it like a bust pipe of water.

After I told her some soothing words she seem to find assurance in me and she reciprocated the touch as I smooch her lavishly allover her body,she seemed to breathe fast like she jus concluded a marathon race frm ikoyi to shomolu and I cld feel her temperature warm like the sunlight at 8am.

My body was ready like a food in a canteen, my mouth looked forward to drinking frm her young breasts of which frm my calculations has not been tampered wth by the hands of many men. and before long my humble self in company of my fingers burst in2 her chest region jus like the commisioner of police,CP fatai owoseni and his team of police men breaking in 2 a den of hardened criminals.

I battled wth her bra for a while and alas I was successful in bringing down that garrison of a bra which shielded her breasts frm the outside world, I guess her breasts were startled at the way I broke in2 their comfort zone, on sighting her breasts there was this sublime feeling allover me , as her breasts were still standing strong like the faith of father abraham. Hmmmm I knew that she has met men who are orderly unlike some men that when they handle a breast,it neva remains the same, the breast will become haggard like the school sandal of jss1 student in a public school.

So I noticed the demeanour of her breasts as it hung rudely and me and the breast stared at ourselves like boss and actor in a power packed action movie, now being that I have handled several breasts it makes it easy for me to comprehend breast body language, so I deduced that the breasts was lookn at me like "who is dis one again" but I refused to be discouraged by the cold reception of her breasts towards me rather I stretched my hands over the breasts like a prophet and I caressed the breasts and pressed it softly like an agege bread I'm still deciding to buy based on softness and size and before long her breasts loosened up and it fraternized wth my finger and I pressed and smooched her breasts wth all prodigality, oh wat her sight!

And then I reached for her breasts and implanted my mouth to it like it"s a bottled water and sucked it hungrily despite the age difference,I felt like an infant, and she made sounds like hhhhsssssss, uhssssss, ahhhhhhhhhhh,nmmmmmmhhhh, as I head her ringing tone she was making wth her mouth my dick ereceted itself in direct proportion to the moaning and then I pulled her pants and then I brought out my dick I didn't want her to see it, cos she might be scared but when I tried to chook it inside her she was startled like some who has seen a big snake, buh I calm her down and push my dick in 2 her although all the shaft didn't enter buh she cried and made sounds like ,yiiiiannnnn, uuhhssssss,aaaaahhhhhhh,hunnhaaa,yeeee, my stomach,stop it , stop it, ahhhhhsssss, mummy o, yyyeeeeeeeehhh,after a while a pet her and I didn't fvck her again cos she protested, rather she rubbed my dick till I came.
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Pray ur future "smallie" daughter does not end up like dis girl, though dey say karma its a bitch

6 Likes

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
I pray your daughter no turn my smallie, I go tear her anal...

3 Likes

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by smardray(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Op's village people be like buh we didnt wreck this boy's destiny to this extent na

1 Like

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
smardray:
Op's village people be like buh we didnt wreck this boy's destiny to this extent na
undecidedand wat is dis supposed to mean
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
smardray:
can't smeone create thread in peace again
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jiang:
Pray ur future "smallie" daughter does not end up like dis girl, though dey say karma its a bitch
undecided
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
undecided

what?!!!

am in my house come & beat me, but be warned am very strong akido practitioner plus my katana which i got from Ali express is very sharp

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by MaestroZeus(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
d OP Sabi write story...keep it up love ur write up as ur villagers are planning karma for u

2 Likes

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Jiang:

what?!!!

am in my house come & beat me, but be warned am very strong akido practitioner plus my katana which i got from Ali express is very sharp
I only fight wth gals and dat's on the bed, I dnt fight boz cos I may not win

1 Like

Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
I only fight wth gals and dat's on the bed, I dnt fight boz cos I may not win

Lol, you made me laugh, Tanx for that
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by jonaifame22(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jiang:

Lol, you made me laugh, Tanx for that
I dnt knw wat say cos u're a boy,if u were a girl and u said dis to me, I won't lack words to say.
Re: Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
I dnt knw wat say cos u're a boy,if u were a girl and u said dis to me, I won't lack words to say.

Ok............ur case is chronic, you need to see a shrink

(1) (Reply)

Married People Only / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.