Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] (3738 Views)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
This made me weak

To those that will say it was scripted, thumbs up. The fact still remains that a typical gold digging lady will do worse on a good day.

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Decapo: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Afonjashapmouth: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2017
This was scripted abeg.. mmmshew ever been to UN office in Nairobi you will know a director will rather resolve to calling than indulge in whatsapp chat, considering his office status

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by brighttech95(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2017
hilarious grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by gabinogem(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Lmao. cheesy Ewu biafra
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
This was scripted abeg

You are the scripter abi, or you were there when they were scripting it.

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by SirMichael1: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Lol. Oloribukun ni o (Whatever this means).
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Afonjashapmouth: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Perspectives:

You are the scripter abi, or you were there when they were scripting it.

mumu, when you cant translate and digest a convo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2017
SirMichael1:
Lol. Oloribukun ni o (Whatever this means).

grin It means an unfortunate being
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Whoever believes this crap can believe anything

The whatsapp isn't even a real one

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

mumu, when you cant translate and digest a convo...

Conversation na food wey you dey digest

And it's written in English, shey make we translate am to pidgin before you go understand ??

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by LalasticSeun(f): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin

Well its a normal thing to act as such since she didn't know who it was. She's not a witch to have known its the manager. And not a bitch to have given in so easily to a stranger.

She's a good lady. The foolish manager should be glad to have met someone of that character.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Afonjashapmouth: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Perspectives:

Conversation na food wey you dey digest

i give up on you.... u just want to type and not think. enjoy bruff
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
for the first time l discovered someone chatting with himself... wonder shall never end!
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

i give up on you.... u just want to type and not think. enjoy bruff

Learn to take life less serious man. You don't need to resort to insult. Okay. Enjoy too.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Afonjashapmouth: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Perspectives:

Learn to take life less serious man. You don't need to resort to insult. Okay. Enjoy too.

Learn to respect people's opinion and not clown around it. some people are being educated in the process. bye
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Learn to respect people's opinion and not clown around it. some people are being educated in the process. bye

Bros, why you dey vex like this na? grin Na joke be those things wey you dey call clown na.

Oya sorry, I respect your opinion. smiley
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Some ladies can make men see every lady as the same...smd
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by delishpot: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
All these fake chats sef. Any silly chat designed to show women as shallow, automatically becomes hot cake. We can clearly see that the owner of that phone is the woman judging by the color coding of the messages. So is it safe to say she is exposing herself or did the guy get hold of her phone?
This chat resembles one posted a while ago where a woman raised dust because some bank worker abi na customer care officer took her contact from her form and reached her.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by smardray(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Since i believed this, i can believe anythin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] by kodded(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Some ladies can make men see every lady as the same...smd
is this guy next door in warri ?

(1) (Reply)

These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.