Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Make Him Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Him Come Back (755 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Did My Dressing Make Him Rape Me?help / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Him Come Back by nwanba(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2010
Many women dont really know how to keep a man for a long time, and this has been a problem in so many relationship. how do one make him come back.
Re: How To Make Him Come Back by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
If he doesnt come back, maybe it just wasnt meant to be. You can cook better than cooks in the village, clean better than the french maids and service him like a trained pro but he will still leave if he doesnt love you.
Re: How To Make Him Come Back by nich(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
nwanba:

Many women dont really know how to keep a man for a long time, and this has been a problem in so many relationship. how do one make him come back.
undecided and what are we talking about? definitely nothin about marriage. right?
Re: How To Make Him Come Back by Phlota(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

If he doesnt come back, maybe it just wasnt meant to be. You can cook better than cooks in the village, clean better than the french maids and service him like a trained pro but he will still leave if he doesnt love you.

WORD! i agree wit u, he wnt unless he wants to
Re: How To Make Him Come Back by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2010
You cant do anything to cage a bird for long.Allow it to fly and even away.If it comes back to you,it is urs and if it doesnt,forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Think He's Bossy? / Longest married couple (85 years) / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.