Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by r231(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
I am in Nigeria staying in the same house with my brother in law, while my husband stays abroad.

My brother in law want to sleep with me and he is threatening to scatter my marriage if i refuse,this is because he knows a bit of my past.

Should i open up to my husband,should i beg my brother in law or sleep with him to keep his mouth shut . . .
Re: What Should I Do by Pweety4me(f): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
Don't be stu.pid tell ur husband!
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
r231:

I am in Nigeria staying in the same house with my brother in law, while my husband stays abroad.

My brother in law want to sleep with me and he is threatening to scatter my marriage if i refuse,this is because he knows a bit of my past.

Should i open up to my husband,should i beg my brother in law or sleep with him to keep his mouth shut . . .

Sleep with ur brother inlaw? Please don't be silly, tel ur husband straight away
Re: What Should I Do by r231(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
sincerely i will like to know what you mean by a bit of your past here

Open up to your husband cos if u sleep wit your brother in law he will keep coming back for more and u will have dug a deeper hole for urself and pls tell it to him fast b4 ur brother in law does its better from u than from him.
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
r231:

sincerely i will like to know what you mean by a bit of your past here

Open up to your husband cos if u sleep wit your brother in law he will keep coming back for more and u will have dug a deeper hole for urself and pls tell it to him fast b4 your brother in law does its better from u than from him.

? Wats going on here?
Re: What Should I Do by r231(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
justwise:

? Wats going on here?

having a discussion lol

what you think it me?
Re: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
r231:

having a discussion lol

what you think it me?

Who started this thread?
Re: What Should I Do by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
r231:

The fact that you are even considering sleeping with your bro-in-law suggests you have done the deed already.
Re: What Should I Do by yme1(f): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
open up to your husband and send that brother-in-law of urs to HELL
Re: What Should I Do by r231(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
justwise:

Who started this thread?

good question. . . I did cus somebody ask for my advice so i put it out to the experts and i told her to watch dis space as well and go for the best one simple grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by Onchedu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
The past has come haunting, Mmmm, That's nice.

And we think things can be kept hidden for ever. Hissss,

Babe, tell Ur husband bout Ur past and tell the brother to go and stick a powered chainsaw with his evil schlong.

Wait wait wait, Tell Ur husband and make sure he knows U are sorry and are repentant for the life U lived, then tell him bout his brothers wicked advances and invite the brother over for a romp as a trap with ur husby waiting to confirm that U werent lying then make sure he gets found out in a way he can wriggle out of.

Or just call me and I'll come give the home breaker a good beating with my boys. Nonsense!
Re: What Should I Do by googles: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
seriously ?? wat kinda brother wants to take advantage of his brother's wife ??  undecided

and wats the guarantee dat if he sha[i]gs[/i] the sister he still wouldnt tell ?

she best tell the man herself and tell him about his over the top crazy brother afterall it was her past not like she is messing around as a married woman
Re: What Should I Do by gozee(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
Past definitely catches up wt one, well old things are past away, Go tell ur husband he will definety 4gv u, but bending to ur inlaws rules u ar repeating ur misstakes again. BE WISE!!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
It's not the past you should be worried about but the present/future!

The fact that you are willing to jeopardize your future to protect your past makes me wonder what it is exactly that you are hiding?

Anyway, whatever it is, I think you should seriously ignore what you are contemplating, cos it'll only end up increasing the 'past' you desperately want to cover . . and trust me, there will be more 'brothers-in-laws' in the future! Will you keep sleeping with all of them?
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
Babe pls tell your husband.you are not the first with a past.it may shake things for a while but i believe your broda in law is believing that since you have done some nasty things before you can do them again only this time with him,if u do anything with him it will only add more to your past files and he will have more leverage,and come back for more.He has no respect for you and will still tell your hubby anyway even if you sleep with him.Be wise
Re: What Should I Do by Spiritualj: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
Every boby has secret let put aside if he does know ur secret i wil advise u tel him first.
Re: What Should I Do by iice(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
What is hidden will always come to light. People and their incessant need to lie. If you're married berra bring out all your nasties so you don't get manipulated, coerced or sabotaged. You get what you ask for jare.
Re: What Should I Do by amyliajane(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ topic,

if you sleep with him now, better be ready to keep sleeping with him cause it wont end there.
Re: What Should I Do by kpolli(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
when did the permit gay marriages in naija

(1) (Reply)

Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? / Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life / I'm Still Alive,await Stupid Post Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.