Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money (31877 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Latest Gari Processing And (maize And Cassava) Production Plan / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by OnikoyiIII: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
takenadoh:
Abeg I wan start to plant Cassava make I go find land rent,

12 months is a long time oh for the crop to grow finish.

We are leasing farmlands to interested persons here in Osun state.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by OnikoyiIII: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2018
omohoneyland:
very easy to get at Epe. call me I will give u for information on the land issue

We have lands for lease in Osun state. We also do proxy farming so u don't need to be at the farm always, a farm manager is available. All you need to do is visit your farm to see what activities goes on there.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by OnikoyiIII: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2018
eminikansoso:
My prayer is may the Almighty God allows my employer to lay me off. I don't know how to resign that is my problem.

You don't need to resign sir. Farming is much easier than we knew it to be. Good Agricultural Practices comes with the applications of modern techniques to reap quality and high yield of farm produce. All that is required is your desire to venture into the agribusiness.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Mmkgroup5(f): 1:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Make una they throw bomb for each other haha
eminikansoso:
grin
OP You are a confirmed Internet farmer.
You know nothing about farming just look at your analysis, for example #88,000 for palm oil for garri processing.
Now Let me educate you on cassava farming business.
Let assume you want to farm on an hectare of land which is 100m by 100m equal to 10,000m square.
Land clearing during the january /February period will cost you 15000 to 25000 depend on the locations.
Next stage is Tilling and Ridges by tractor or manual, but tractor will be much better and will cost you around 20,000 to 30,000 depend on your locations.
Other stages include herbicide spraying and planting of cassava, you will need like 4 litres of herbicides and 50 bundles of cassava stems for 1 hectare of cassava farm which will cause you around 75,000 for proper planting of 1 meter spacing.
It take cause 9 to 12 months to reach maturity stage and it depends on the species.
Harvesting is done by hand and like me I sell by ton no further processing because of time and stress involve.
For an hectare of cassava farm highest I have uproot is about 63 tons about 2 years ago and was sold at 22500 per ton then.
Thanks
cassava farming is very lucrative no magic about it but it take time.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by chigozieego1: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello, i really need help on how to go about farming business. I do not have any clue about farming and i plan to invest about two million into it. Please could you offer more advise on Cassava farming? anyone could help me please. I want what i could do so i can be doing other things too, i don't want to put in all my time to a particular thing. Also let me know the areas or state that would be best. Am currently living outside the country and plans to go home by end of the year. God bless you.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Sidmac: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
which locations do you have the farmlands in Osun state
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Sidmac: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
OnikoyiIII:

We are leasing farmlands to interested persons here in Osun state.
Which locations do you have the farmland in Osun state
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by greenmonk: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2019
chigozieego1:
Hello, i really need help on how to go about farming business. I do not have any clue about farming and i plan to invest about two million into it. Please could you offer more advise on Cassava farming? anyone could help me please. I want what i could do so i can be doing other things too, i don't want to put in all my time to a particular thing. Also let me know the areas or state that would be best. Am currently living outside the country and plans to go home by end of the year. God bless you.
What percentage of returns do you expect . Quote this post or pm me for more discussions.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Mario01boss(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by uwadiahercules: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by Khfworld: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2019
AGROBUSINESS ADVANTAGE PACK-

Get a comprehensive POULTRY OR CASSAVA farm business plan, each with 3 years financial analysis for those ready to go into the Poultry or Cassava farm business.

BONUS PACKAGE that you get with any of these business plans are- 1.Business plan overview 2. Cash flow projection 3. Competitor’s Analysis 4.Start-up expenses 5. Sales forecasting template 6.Sample business proposal 7.Professional business plan guide/template 8.Financial projection for 3 years.

Price- N25,000 PROMO PRICE- N15,000 only

To get your pack, Call or WhatsApp 08177101825

Thank you!
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by NaijaPress: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cassava farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/cassava-farming-and-processing/
Re: Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money by konews: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
get our Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/standard-cassava-processing-business-plan-with-3-years-financial-analysis/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.