Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ (1473 Views)

Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by bingbagbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
i dont love her

what do i do?

i dont want to lick her thing because of bacteria infection

please help embarassed embarassed
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeew tongue
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by dapotanye(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
...But you can give her your own to su.ck?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Harbeyg09(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Orisirisi different different
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

Royalblak007 teach this man how to lick a phat NUNU with bailey's flava grin
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by HelenBee(f): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
oh God!!! See what social media has caused?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by Kamelot77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
abasha iranu
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by bingbagbo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
HelenBee:
oh God!!! See what social media has caused?

how?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Royalblak007 teach this man how to lick a phat NUNU with bailey's flava grin

gringrin How did you know my Lil secret? You must have been doing some digging ehn
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by elaigwusimona(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
is like something the disturb u 4 head. how this ur wahala go take bring sugar come my table make i use wage my conscience with the little garri wey i get?
where is bubu sef?
Re: My Wife Says I Lick Her Thing Or............ by jworos(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op go and lick this thing like you're going to receive salary wink

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo / Just Look At The Photos This Facebook User Shared On His Page / Lady Holds A Gun To Her Man's Head In New Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.