Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Am Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gay (1458 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / "I Am Gay"! A Thread Dedicated To Nobilis. / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gay by Convos: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
My boyfriend and I met in a strange place under strange circumstances, too long and to too funny to tell the story. I thought he was “the one” the moment I met him. We go to different Unis, and while visiting me one day last year, he stayed in my room while I was in class.

I came back to my room to find him very upset. He questioned me about things he could only know if he read my secret blog. He wouldn’t admit he was snooping around on my laptop, and I kept lying while he was asking my questions about this and that. Finally, he confessed but said he could never trust me again because I lied to him.

We got through that but things have been hell since then. He is a jealous person with low self-esteem which makes him question why anyone would love him. He gets angry when guys talk to me and wants me to cut all ties to old boyfriends.

Yesterday I realised he..

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/i-am-gay/
Re: I Am Gay by Fadiga24(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please advise...

1 Like

Re: I Am Gay by McBrooklyn(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: I Am Gay by NSK4U(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
he got my empathy here......"but they don’t know
the pain inside of me. Being gay is like
a curse from God"........lol
let him continue acting in shed cos in diz part of d world, there's always a difference between one's actual rights and what one perceives/ thinks is his right unless he wants to be labelled a terrorist after IPOB while crimes that are calling for attention are ignored/ swept under the carpet as if they're our culture.
Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: I Am Gay by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
La click la faint
Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: I Am Gay by Convos: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
REad...
Re: I Am Gay by Macgreat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Good. . . is good that you came out.

You are brave

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Should Experience This In The Morning / HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be / New Jersey: Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.