Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet (808 Views)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by dmgr(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
T.G.I.F

I have always wondered what the problem might probably be,but i couldn't figured it out.

This is how it has always been,I get meet a girl,and i have meet them in different ways,places and circumstances,chat them up get their contacts and I get to do the needful and all keeps going great the green light and all.

But with time I start to lose interest, am not just talking about one girl, but the once I have meet so far and mayb that's why I have never had and ex meaning I have never dated.

But most of my freinds don't really get the life am living they think this guy controls beautiful chicks and some even want to be like me not knowing I have never dated any of those girls.

What could possibly be the reason for this?
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by Loyalblak007(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
You need help embarassed
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by SexyNairalander: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
op, you are not alone on this

I need help too

1 Like

Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by dmgr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
c:lala
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by smardray(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ur enemies are trying really hard to make u remain single for the rest of ur life?.. I have no help to render... My 2kobo {join ini edo and funke akindele in hallelujahchallenge}
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are not really interested in her.

You were just attracted to her feminine qualities like beautiful voice, big butt, fine face and all that.

True love goes beyond the surface.
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by Ruggedfitness: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
dmgr:
T.G.I.F

I have always wondered what the problem might probably be,but i couldn't figured it out.

This is how it has always been,I get meet a girl,and i have meet them in different ways,places and circumstances,chat them up get their contacts and I get to do the needful and all keeps going great the green light and all.

But with time I start to lose interest, am not just talking about one girl, but the once I have meet so far and mayb that's why I have never had and ex meaning I have never dated.

But most of my freinds don't really get the life am living they think this guy controls beautiful chicks and some even want to be like me not knowing I have never dated any of those girls.

What could possibly be the reason for this?

What do you normally do everyday... I mean what is that thing you are doing right now that takes most of your time?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by dmgr(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

What do you normally do everyday... I mean what is that thing you are doing right now that takes most of your time?

I can't really say because it's all goes down to what each day looks like for me,but it's weekend so am just at home chilling out,watching a movies right now

Don't know if I answered your question correctly
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by Ruggedfitness: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
dmgr:

I can't really say because it's all goes down to what each day looks like for me,but it's weekend so am just at home chilling out,watching a movies right now

Don't know if I answered your question correctly

I once had a friend who was just like you.. This guy focused all his energy on making money, but he also had fun while doing it..

One thing is that girls don't really move him. he was very good looking and attractive and ladies were greeting him and doing favours for him.. He even made friends with lots of ladies, but was never interested in moving further..

He told me that he was mostly interested in achieving his dreams and not allowing one relationship distract him...

So, I was thinking you might just be like him.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by fineboynl(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
you are not alone in this. the major cause is financial problem. you worried and bothered about money. this will end up eating 80% part of your mind so there is no space thinking about any girl. you loose interest easily. so get money and settle down first everything will fall into play.
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by subtlemee(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Don't bother yourself OP there's nothing wrong with you,the day the right one comes you'll just feel the spark...
Re: Help! I Easily Lose Interest In Every Girl I Meet by mjaylala(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
ok I officially just met my emotionally linked twinny I really understand what you are going through. ...... dou mine s kinda due to trust issues so nw I focus all my energy on making Benjamins n d ladies well let's just say I hopefully make enough money to have enough time for them

(1) (Reply)

Things To Expect When You Date A Broke Guy ( A Must Read) / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Ex-boyfriend During Their Honeymoon(Photos) / Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.