Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53757 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

972 Likes 106 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Alfather: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
the question is what do you realy want as a woman? I think you have a burden outside courtship, and it weighs every aspect of your life down. It happen to me too when am not yet fullfill or having a disapointment in my ambition it weighs down my desire for opposit sex.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone,get heed over heels for the person but i lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment,when the friendship is to get to the next level i ghost them. I dont know why. At best out of the blue i lose interest and become blank,not returning calls or replying messages ,at worst i become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So i decided to give up trying...my female friends and i go on an outing,some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months(sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males,one of them even got married to one of them. But me?after a couple of weeks i find myself having to ghost the guy that i was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.
Its almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY...he is so awesome.different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship,i dont know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away.will i regret this?

It's because you have always been alone, and you have found someone you like and that feeling is strange to you. There are two options
1) you can forget about him and retreat back into your safezone or
2) continue living in that bitter-sweet box of feelings. And tell him how you feel you have better chances since you are a girl.

I'll take the first option if this happens, but you aren't me

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's because you have always been alone, and you have found someone you like and that feeling is strange to you. There are two options
1) you can forget about him and retreat back into your safezone or
2) continue living in that bitter-sweet box of feelings. And tell him how you feel you have better chances since you are a girl.

I'll take the first option if this happens, but you aren't me
the first option though is tough....never met someone like him before. It seems he is the beginning and end for me in regards to love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by StrikeBack(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
You happiness in life should come first...

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:
the first option though is tough....never met someone like him before. It seems he is the beginning and end for me in regards to love.

Sometimes the tough option, protects you frail heart., But then again you can take the other your choice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by themaestro08(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
How will you feel if the same thing is done to you?

34 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dear Michelle ,

I understand your situation perfectly because you described me up there. The only difference is I've decided to change this and do better next year. Yes I'm hoping to put an end to over four years single hood grin grin. Whatever till will take I will force myself to accept and be with someone.

From my self evaluation, diagnosis and analysis I have come to realize that I ghost out on guys because of past experience. Yes some years ago I vowed never to get romantically involved with guys when my ex let me down. You know that feeling when you have decided to make something work, do everything to make this a reality, accept lots of shiits and make a lot of sacrifices only to be cheated on?. Subconsciously, this vow manifest and I've always find it difficult to relate with guys emotionally/romantically. I move away and cut ties as soon as a guy shows interest and keep him at arms length. I make friends with guys a lot but emotionally keep my distance to prevent them from falling in love or catching feelings which may ruin our friendship.

Babe, sit yourself down meditate and do your research within you.When you know the problem only then can you find a solution. I've done mine and I'm getting prepared to embark on the healing process. Please do yours too. And you may call the guy and relate everything to him, if he is the right one he will make your transformation process easier.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
Dear Michelle ,

I understand your situation perfectly because you described me up there. The only difference is I've decided to change this and do better next year. Yes I'm hoping to put an end to over four years single hood grin grin. Whatever till will take I will force myself to accept and be with someone.

From my self evaluation, diagnosis and analysis I have come to realize that I ghost out on guys because of past experience. Yes some years ago I vowed never to get romantically involved with guys when my ex let me down. You know that feeling when you have decided to make something work, do everything to make this a reality, accept lots of shiits and make a lot of sacrifices only to be cheated on?. Subconsciously, this vow manifest and I've always find it difficult to relate with guys emotionally/romantically. I move away and cut ties as soon as a guy shows interest and keep him at arms length. I make friends with guys a lot but emotionally keep my distance to prevent them from falling in love or catching feelings which may ruin our friendship.

Babe, sit yourself down meditate and do your research within you.When you know the problem only then can you find a solution. I've done mine and I'm getting prepared to embark on the healing process. Please do yours too. And you may call the guy and relate everything to him, if he is the right one he will make your transformation process easier.

Or he may just use her who knows, but if he is as kind-hearted as you say just give a try, after all what's there to loose.
I didn't know girls were capable of love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 912(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Your are simply scared of love. It's not something new. Some people like you tend to develop jitters when they start liking someone and feel the need to sever every ties as soon as possible.

When someone starts running away from love and happiness then something is truly not right.

If it's even as bad as making you want to change your SIM for no reason then the matter is really serious.

Like every fear, you simply need to train your subconscious mind to embrace the feeling and let it sink in slowly.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

Or he may just use her who knows, but if he is as kind-hearted as you say just give a try, after all what's there to loose.
When you find someone who gives you the need to change positively and crawl out of your shell,that person is your guardian angle. Regardless if their relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person.

@bolded you read too much nonsense on Nl cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
When you find someone gives you the need to change positively and crawl out of your shell,that person is your guardian angle. Regardless if the relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person.

Why are shells made in the first place, for protection, besides this love crap doesn't exist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 1Sharon(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are you an introvert? Does alot of talking drain you?

9 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

He had similar issues in the past,commitment issues till we started talking....

He is kind but tough,cant rob poo on him and he acts at will.at first i mistook him for a narcissist but i got to know him to be the sweetest soul i have met

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

He had similar issues in the past,commitment issues till we started talking....

He is kind but tough,cant rob poo on him and he acts at will.at first i mistook him for a narcissist but i got to know him to be the sweetest soul i have met

Lol, looks like Disney, a complete fantasy. Loving someone is for children, the real world is tough, and a shell will come in handy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why are shells made in the first place, for protection, besides this love crap doesn't exist
Emotional intelligence isn't the inability to love or feel but the ability to live beyond feelings I.e control emotions, let go of things, avoid burden of hate and regret. Only a fool will shrink his heart in a box out of fear of being hurt. Yes,building shells or fence protects the heart but it makes it smaller and faint.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
When you find someone who gives you the need to change positively and crawl out of your shell,that person is your guardian angle. Regardless if their relationship last or not, she will break free and be a better person.

@bolded you read too much nonsense on Nl cheesy

Nl, lol if many people say the same stuff over and over it means there is a great truth to it. And I can't be foolish enough to be a victim

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:
Are you an introvert? Does alot of talking drain you?
Yes i am. Alot of talking drains me except its a special one. He called me for seven hours once and it felt like minutes

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
and im thinking im the only one like this embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
Emotional intelligence isn't the inability to love or feel but the ability to live beyond feelings I.e control emotions, let go of things, avoid burden of hate and regret. Only a fool will shrink his heart in a box out of fear of being hurt. Yes,building shells or fence protects the heart but it makes it smaller and faint.

This isn't shrinking hearts in a shell out of fear, it is transcending human nature and purging the useless parts of it, love what a joke that word disgusts me.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

Nl, lol if many people say the same stuff over and over it means there is a great truth to it. And I can't be foolish enough to be a victim
Whatever rocks your boat, but permit me to type this. Sometimes being too careful hurts. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol, looks like Disney, a complete fantasy. Loving someone is for children, the real world is tough, and a shell will come in handy
Infatuation/fantasy is blind to quirks but i am aware of all his quirks,he is aware of mine as well.he has his baggage

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
Whatever rocks your boat, but permit me to type this. Sometimes being too careful hurts. smiley

Am not being careful, I just don't believe in fairytales

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

This isn't shrinking hearts in a shell out of fear, it is transcending human nature and purging the useless parts of it, love what a joke that word disgusts me.
It's ironic your moniker says Light Angel . Those two are propagate of Love.

Stop acting hard willed and listen to your subconscious.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Infatuation/fantasy is blind to quirks but i am aware of all his quirks,he is aware of mine as well.he has his baggage

I wonder how long that bridge can last, that's just a thirst for a new experience you never had

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
It's ironic your moniker says Light Angel . Those two are propagate of Love.

Stop acting hard willed and listen to your subconscious.

Lightangel that monkier is a purge that removed lies and shows what is real from what isn't
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

I wonder how long that bridge can last, that's just a thirst for a new experience you never had
i assume you assume my head aint involved and i am driven not by logic but you are wrong. I didnt start out like that,it started as dislike towards him and better understanding with time changed my feelings towards him. He has done alot for me
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lightangel that monkier is a purge that removed lies and shows what is real from what isn't
Alright Mister, I have no strength for back and forts. As a matter of fact I have a pot of rice and cooler of semovita with correct egusi vegetable soup plus assorted meats and drinks waiting to be devoured.I will rather divert my strength into doing that than argue here.

I have to go now, you are invited to join me BTW. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:
i assume you assume my head aint involved and i am driven not by lofic but you are wrong. I didnt start out like that,it started as dislike towards him and better understanding with time changed my feelings towards him. He has done alot for me

Experience is the best teacher, I can't answer this cause I am not capable of loving someone.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
Alright Mister, I have no strength for back and forts. As a matter of fact I have a pot of rice and cooler of semovita with correct egusi vegetable soup plus assorted meats and drinks waiting to be devoured.I will rather divert my strength into doing that than argue here.

I have to go now, you are invited to join me BTW. grin

Mouth watering happy flexing, sadly I can't dine with women goes against my persona
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 1Sharon(f): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes i am. Alot of talking drains me except its a special one. He called me for seven hours once and it felt like minutes

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.