Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do (829 Views)

Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Hitunus(f): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ha
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
My mum isn't the one to end her living with him, its me... I'm just gonna take her from wherever she's sitting, bring her beside me so she can see through my perspective.

Parents are not too adamant when it comes to spouse picking nowadays. The highest they will tell you is "I'm telling you now, don't run back here in the future".
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Break up with him. angry

Momma first kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by SexyNairalander: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Break up with him. angry

Momma first kiss kiss

Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by professorfal: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mama no taste him cassava now she doesn't know the sweetness
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Hitunus(f): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
I mean u ar in love with the guy
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Break up with him. angry
Momma first kiss kiss
really?!!! Gimme 3 solid reason for that
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
really?!!! Gimme 3 solid reason for that

Momma first kiss

Momma first wink

Momma first cool

1 Like

Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by LalasticSeun(f): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
I will pretend like I have stopped loving him cool
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=SexyNairalander post=57582847][/quote]

Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Jadoskii(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marry my mom
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
I will pretend like I have stopped loving him cool
and...
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ask you mum the reason for her disapproving the relationship, she might notice something wrong with the guy.

Secondly, if you really love the guy, talk to you mum about it. You're the person that will spend the rest of your life with him not her.

Above all, remember family is important.

1 Like

Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm, my dear just do whatever your first mind tells you...that mind never goes wrong trust me
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by LalasticSeun(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
and...
And keep it private
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by Marrtynze(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hitunus:
Ha
She should be able to give you her reason why, its not always about love, wat u love, wat u want might not be wats best for U, from the reason she gives, u can deduce and try to make a reasoning, last last its u thats gon live wit him, and take wateva comes from the marriage, good or the other side, major key, parents can later be won over by your choice of partner, they just want the best for U, if they come to think, or if u make them believe he or she can give you that best, gaskiya, just be wise and be honest with yourself.
Re: If U Love A Guy And Ur Mom Is Against It Wat Wiill U Do by olanshi: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
My mum isn't the one to end her living with him, its me... I'm just gonna take her from wherever she's sitting, bring her beside me so she can see through my perspective.

Parents are not too adamant when it comes to spouse picking nowadays. The highest they will tell you is "I'm telling you now, don't run back here in the future".

Seems you've been through that part before! Nice point. Unfortunately, some people don't even have voice of their own. They are either confused or don't even know what they want.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... / A Story That Touched, Plz Advice Needed Urgently / All Exhaustive Kinds Of V-jays In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.