Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" (3921 Views)

Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Caustics: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Imagine your balls being crushed by two big stones. Repeatedly. For an entire day. It could get that bad. smiley
it cant. if a pair of balls gets crushed once, the owner will go into shock/coma

Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by kumulus(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lies and pretense....are all I see!
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
And he's ready to clean up all the mess... alone!
sexybbstar:
Won't give it unless it's with condom
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by PhantomD(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Imagine your balls being crushed by two big stones. Repeatedly. For an entire day. It could get that bad. smiley
Hmmm, my sister do not, i repeat, do not compare dat to d balls. They're sacred ooo

Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
RB007:
When he demands for sex when you're on ya period====Will you→

..Give him a blôwjob instead?

...Give him a handjob then cuddle after

Give him a footjob?

.. Would you just get down with him like that

MATURED RESPONSE PLEASE smiley
I wud jes give him all d jobs,then,we cuddle..sefini
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by WOruGunu(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
U guys reminds me of those days when Chris was a boi
And my baby was a gal hmmmmmmmmm

Even if she commot belle we go still fire dat day not to talk of during her period. It goes thus, after a long romance d next thing I will hear is BABY LEMME GO AND WASH UP. Walahi if I fire down d period go cease

Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by slyrone(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Haba, e nor reach that level jare. you are exaggerating

Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by jakandeola(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
hmm I wish am close to u now
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
jakandeola:
hmm I wish am close to u now
Close to me 4 what?
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

you muss be a bad azz cheesy
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by jakandeola(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Close to me 4 what?
haha so we do nauthy tins to our body
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2017
RB007:

Na ur types dey make ladies avoid thread lyk dis. undecided
Finding oloshos up&down,,,,wit accusing fingers tongue
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by jenny21(f): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
Oh yeah? With the horrible cramps and sore cervix/vagina, trust me sex would be the last thing on any woman's mind.
actually sex stops the cramps
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Daniel2289(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
no body with sense go demand for such during period. Disgusting angry
It is simple as that. No b to dey talk am again.
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Daniel2289(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2017
If you try something like that, be prepared to face the result.
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Peterosky(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Won't give it unless it's with condom
.Your mind is reflected in your words which i can authoritatively infer that it is a product of your beauty. My dear, kongi some times can make a man so so stupid, but the wise girls like you will always exhibit that understanding of making a way even when there seems to be no way.You will make a good wife.
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2017
RB007:

depend on ur definition of “jobs” cos wat i had in mind was washing,cleaning and tidying kinda jobs to tidy up his already konji disheveled brain at dat moment...den i cuddle him as gratitude 4 jobs well done
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
depend on ur definition of “jobs” cos wat i had in mind was washing,cleaning and tidying kinda jobs to tidy up his already konji disheveled brain at dat moment...den i cuddle him as gratitude 4 jobs well done

No be that one i dey talk oh

gringrin

u suppose to b tidying his D*** ni
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
RB007:

No be that one i dey talk oh

gringrin

u suppose to b tidying his D*** ni
As in wan swim insyd river,make i help am remove the konjied tots frm im brain
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
As in wan swim insyd river,make i help am remove the konjied tots frm im brain

gringringrin

Babe this ya wickedness nor b hia oh
Re: GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period" by Ellabae(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
I can't have sex when am on my period. It's not cool to me

My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl / Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / Photo Of The Day: Tell Us What You Like About This Photo (see It Here)