Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed (38342 Views)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by Oyindidi(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
robosky02:

baddooo grin
Bosky, bawo ni?
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
venatus25:

As a woman, the way you feel about it is natural, because women are jealousy in nature, I'm not saying this to hurt you, it's a fact. it seem as if there is something creepy on the way it looks but I will tell you no. It started from the brought up foundation. Mom and son love in families are very strong some mom call their son pet names like daddy mommy, my husband, my love, sweetheart, etc. She sees her son as her only hope in life after she lost her husband and channel all her love for him while the son sees her mom as his everything he need in life to survive, the one that upbringing him when he was nobody, the best adviser and the best lifetime friend who stood by him when other friends abandoned him, the one that goes on debt to be sure he live a comfortable and successful life, the only icon of true love in his life, etc there are much to add but I don't really have much time to add more.
If the guy and his mom loves you, I will advise you to marry him, don't be envious about the love between both of them, it is from the foundation of the family and no one can modify it because it is an addiction. (as I'm typing this I'm addicted to my mom).
The only good thing you can do to please him is if you can love his mom the way she did, If you can do so, you are a perfect wife material for him and nothing on earth can separate both of you. Let his mom be your mom.
I pray you give birth to a son that is addicted to love you, then you will appreciate what you are experiencing today.

OP please do not listen to this advice, don't marry a mama's boy, I repeat don't do it and don't ever pray for a son that is addicted to you, it's not the best, every human being should be independent not clinging to his mother like a parasite

Don't separate one child and shower all your love because you never know the child that will help you and be with you when all leave, love all your children equally regardless of gender.

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Arccangel:

Ok. Maybe you should be like your grandpa
stop comparing youself with men lady! we are both humans but we're so different in every ramifications. a man doesn't give birth,a woman does,there is nothing like menopause for a man cos he can keep having kids till he dies,but there is for women. a man can marry a young girl at any age he likes and they would still be compatible but a woman might not even find it funny if she merely looks older than her man but the man is older talkless of a woman getting older than her man,women are submissive,men are the leaders,a man can marry more than one wife,as many as possible and it is very much allowed in our societies and even elites are beginning to embrace it but polyandry is even a taboo anywhere in the world and I've never seen such,a man controls, women follow.
so,next time,don't try to equate us cos we are different,love yourself and you can't beef God for planning it that way. he created us to take care of you and you to have our babies.
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
stop comparing youself with men lady! we are both humans but we're so different in every ramifications. a man doesn't give birth,a woman does,there is nothing like menopause for a man cos he can keep having kids till he dies,but there is for women. a man can marry a young girl at any age he likes and they would still be compatible but a woman might not even find it funny if she merely looks older than her man but the man is older talkless of a woman getting older than her man,women are submissive,men are the leaders,a man can marry more than one wife,as many as possible and it is very much allowed in our societies and even elites are beginning to embrace it but polyandry is even a taboo anywhere in the world and I've never seen such,a man controls, women follow.
so,next time,don't try to equate us cos we are different,love yourself and you can't beef God for planning it that way. he created us to take care of you and you to have our babies.

So all your desperate Nigerian brothers marrying old white women is what? Is the woman not marrying despite old age and why will any sane human being want to have a baby after 60, it's crazy is he or she having the child to make them young orphans or what?

Granted some do, so what of the Indian woman that gave birth at 70+ , what of those women that give birth at over 60?

Which society is polygamy very much allowed? certainly not in Christianity but of course African traditional religion practitioners and Muslims allow it but not in modern Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism and definitely not in Western culture where one can be arrested for it

Go and get a proper education, you need it to broaden your world view

It seems your thinking is very narrow.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by troy20(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Females don't drink same warm breast milk
do they
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

So all your desperate Nigerian brothers marrying old white women is what? Is the woman not marrying despite old age and why will any sane human being want to have a baby after 60, it's crazy is he or she having the child to make them young orphans or what?

Granted some do, so what of the Indian woman that gave birth at 70+ , what of those women that give birth at over 60?

Which society is polygamy very much allowed? certainly not in Christianity but of course African traditional religion practitioners and Muslims allow it but not in modern Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism and definitely not in Western culture where one can be arrested for it

shut up,do you know half of what I know about western culture or any culture in the world? and is the west the only place on earth,what about the middle east and Arabian peninsula? what about Africa and other places that practise such. you don't research like I do and you don't read half of what I read daily,I expected you to use your brain and pick what you have to pick from my post but you screwed it up. you are still equating men with women andbi see no sense at all in that. I tried educating out on this but you wouldn't listen,why are you so stubborn? you can even tell me a woman in Afghanistan ran a left over condom she found in a public toilet inside her vagina and got pregnant or a girl In Bangladesh impregnated another girl even though she ain't a tranny.
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by iamrealdeji(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

you are the one that's crazy for criticizing some people because their belief is different from yours. Go to orphanages and see many children whose fathers died in their 20's,30's and 40's. do you know maybe you will die tomorrow? many are married and younger than you are dead now while many are older than you and wouldn't die in the next 50 years. so stop disgracing the female gender which your low IQ. judge nobody.
I don't mean to insult u girl, just trying to educate you
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
shut up,do you know half of what I know about western culture or any culture in the world? and is the west the only place on earth,what about the middle east and Arabian peninsula? what about Africa and other places that practise such. you don't research like I do and you don't read half of what I read daily,I expected you to use your brain and pick what you have to pick from my post but you screwed it up. you are still equating men with women andbi see no sense at all in that. I tried educating out on this but you wouldn't listen,why are you so stubborn? you can even tell me a woman in Afghanistan ran a left over condom she found in a public toilet inside her vagina and got pregnant or a girl In Bangladesh impregnated another girl even though she ain't a tranny.

Wu be dis one na? Shuu, GET LOST!
Re: My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed by rumenase(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
pidgin2 all the way from petland grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.