Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (37993 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by muchroom(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2020
A woman in Minna who did not know her boyfriend was married has taken to facebook to threaten the man, his wife and children. She used the man's facebook account to get into his account and wrote RIP over a picture of the man identified as Chijioke Samuel and family claiming they are dead.

In her words, "I am going to take all his family down and he will be frustrated the way i am" . Her claims include having aborted for Chijioke twice not knowing he had children and a wife somewhere else.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by ukukaegbu(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2020
You can deal with the man if you so wish, but please leave the wife and kids out of it. They are innocent.

306 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.

Modified : A married person is 100% responsible for cheating, not the side piece outside. If you must cheat, let the other person know you're married. Stop telling useless lies and breaking hearts. Anything you see, na your head you go use carry am.

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by EyezofGod120: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2020
grin this life is full of up and down,,but God will.take control sha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Slawormir: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm... All women wants to keep on experiencing that exciting moment of orgasm till the end of time..that moment Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of thier vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds their man's dick while thier full body vibrates....in ecstasy
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by tolani91: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
LoveBoys7:
I notice most girls prefer those who lie to them than truthful guys. She had it coming.

But my own dilemma is different. I met a Mexican woman on a dating site called Bit Mistress 4 months ago. She has been very supportive. Even helped me pay my house rent of almost a million. The problem now is that she is insisting of coming to Nigeria to visit me after the ban on international travel is lifted.

Guys in the house. What is your experience of a client coming to visit you in naija? Should I allow her come?

She should only visit if she is coming to wed you. If she is just coming to visit, do not let her to meet all your guys where they are hustling. She would be heartbroken to see all of them with laptop. I have heard stories of how the lady ended the relationship after seeing groups of boys hustling online in same house on her visit to Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have heard of that dating site. You should not have posted the name. Guys will rush there now and spoil it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by MZrapper(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Shameless scunges.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Its not possible that a lady will not know her boyfriend is married.
Only that people just meet and jump into bed,start having sex and claiming to be in a relationship..Without being acquaintances ,establishing friendship first and doing adequate background findings about a prospective partner.

When you tell them to close their legs,they will say they want to be know his size and prowess.
When the matter cast,they start lamenting.

Premarital sex,no matter how it sweet it feels ,when it backfires,its the ladies that feel the bitterness.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Simbrixton(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
igbo again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by darfay: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
I would never understand why some men would cheat even to the extent of having a relationship outside of marriage. Judging by the family picture, I don't think madam denies him sex but if anything they seem to have too much of it judging by the number of kids they have...

But which wan is fürk me too sweetly and díçk sharing again?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by GOFRONT(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
And as we speak, another married man is ontop of his game with another mugu in your neigbourhood.....

17 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by DigitalyYours: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Very shameful.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
ukukaegbu:
You can deal with the man if you so wish, but please leave the wife and kids out of it. They are innocent.

She wants the man to feel pain, how else would he feel it ? This is a scorned woman, she doesn't care.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Rityonyi(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
sad
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by poiunt: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Arrest her....in a sane society, she would have been arrested...threat is something people should take seriously

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
She just kobalized herself. Mumu.

Threatening to kill someone and his family online is the height of stupidity.

Assuming something happens to that family without her knowledge, who's gonna believe she had nothing to do with it? undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by emkz: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by alabiwas: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Lessons learnt...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Simbrixton(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
ukukaegbu:
ehen so why didnt he leave her for other men
him wife no reach?

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ayt27(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Heaven hath no rage like love turned to hatred and Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I don't think she was scorned though, more like deceived.

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.

Why is she indulging in premarital sex ,unprotected for that matter?

Women,first of all,owe themselves the duty of being decent,having respect for their bodies and regards for their lives.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by kamtrix(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Are you currently disappointed by your business's online profit. Send us a dm, let's help you change that in a few days, and you're guaranteed of sales like never before. This service is completely free from us to you.
Search for Lystra_business on Instagram and send us a dm.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by extol1(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
This is deep

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Why is she indulging in premarital sex ,unprotected for that matter?

Women,first of all,owe themselves the duty of being decent,having respect for their bodies and regards for their lives.
It takes two to make a baby. Two

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Haywhymido(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Na your problem be that, sha leave the innocent pikin and wife alone. Shebi na made man una dey look for up and down. Enjoy your made man while being a side-chick.

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by braveboy64(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Ch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.