Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos (48208 Views)

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Mopolchi: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
grin These naija goats dey represent wella!

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by ObiOmaMu: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
lol
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
When person don chop belleful.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by elaigwusimona(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
abeg, who get sugar to help me with make i take wage my conscience with the little garri wey i get 4 table becuz hungry want kill as i open this thread. well, where is bubu the ''vegetable"?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by ElTommyBlaq(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Lolz
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
waste of goat meat, anyway these goats meat will be tasteless After all the caricature onyIbo people have done with them. let me come and be going. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
See potential ASUN grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Na only africa things dey different. If na africa,the reverse is the case whereby goats will be running away from ppl when they see them. Even goats change their behaviour in a sane environment

4 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by emynike2001(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
This one don pass yoga

They need to SHOW US the other things they do with the goats

IN the zaza room grin

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
waste of goat meat, anyway these goats meat will be tasteless After all the caricature onyIbo people have done with them. let me come and be going. grin
hahahahahah this ur mouth eh u nor go do comedy?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Even America day change behaviour of our goat, nd person go say mke I no go Yankee.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Sweetmom: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Because animals can sense evil and wickedness.

0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Why do animals get so close and friendly with Whites

Those goats will never get so close to a Black man especially if he is a Nigerian
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
bigtt76:
See potential ASUN grin
See the reason why goats dey run from black ppl. The first thing that comes to ur mind is how to kill those goats and eat them. We eat everything in africa grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by BAILMONEY: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2017
NWA MKPI AJA ALAgrin

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by rabzy: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Those goats don forget how to shit and pee. When people no get wahala again, den go dey find one by force.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Why do animals get so close and friendly with Whites

Those goats will never get so close to a Black man especially if he is a Nigerian
are you kidding me that's a lie bruh
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
See plenty goat meat.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by kechywillz(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
They will soon let it go massage private places. White people n mumu

3 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by BAILMONEY: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
THAT GOAT FIT ENTER THAT WOMAN FROM BEHIND O
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Justiceleague1: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Cone head goats..
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by lepasharon(f): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Rxpetite:

But mean to fellow humans and unborn children.

Are they meaner than blacks are to their own ppl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Basfaq(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
When they reap the land of Africa to feed their picking,they still have the gut to carry our goat they do yoga.God dey grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by joe4real12: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Oyibos are kind to animals. Here na to kill and chop
They're kind to animals because they are not hungry.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Baroba(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Good ambassadors, at least they won't be involved in credit card scam..
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by galadima77(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Where is that powerful stench from their urine?

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by unitedsurv: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
onatisi:
Na only africa things dey different. If na africa,the reverse is the case whereby goats will be running away from ppl when they see them. Even goats change their behaviour in a sane environment
I tell you my brother i'm xoxo suprised to just see how the goat felt free and happy with this people that one even climbed that lady's back it in Nigeria I saw a goat learning to fly fence to escape death even their babies o
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Ephyartz: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyinbo people sef. See as dem dey rub body with goat. These is how all these ailments without cure starts, now they will say they have "Goathino virus"

6 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2017
robosky02:
our goat is forming mega in US grin

grin grin grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by thunderbabs: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Goats wey we don use turning stick and stones treat their Bleep up....go yankee dey live the dream....

America is indeed a land of opportunities both for humans and animals alike cheesy
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Mkpi lol

White people are just crazy

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by 77al: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
remi1444:
oooh my God, d westerners called us ape then what should we call them?

Swines! Call them swines...You can check the pictures side by side and see the striking similarities. Thank me later.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Ephyartz:
Oyinbo people sef. See as dem dey rub body with goat. These is how all these ailments without cure starts, now they will say they have "Goathino virus"
LMAO cheesy
Ephyartz:
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.