Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos (48203 Views)

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by luckysparks(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dem Don start o,soon dem go begin gbensh d goats.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by aldexrio(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
How are the goats Nigerian? Who took them to America? Are they still good for pepper soup? Op come and answer ooo
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Phonon: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
See unprocessed ‘asun’ walking all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by aldexrio(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
luckysparks:
Dem Don start o,soon dem go begin gbensh d goats.

what's "gbensh" pls I'm lost?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
eph12:

Wrong!
I had a goat pet when i was much younger. We were close to each other.
You are not the only one. Mine is a goat and sheep...a was friend of my late mother gave them to me two years back when she came visiting. Apparently they were suppose to be taken as one alternative method of in-vitro test....good thing the project failed. One is Peaches and other is Apples.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by aadoiza: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:
What is human having sex with animal called?

Cos that's what is about to be legalized

Bestiality. You are damn right;i should have seen it coming. All the sudden and unusual love of animals is actually paving the way for sex with them.

Canada seems to at the forefront of this, but penetration is still not allowed.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by aadoiza: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:

Bestiality. You are damn right;i should have seen it coming. All the sudden and unusual love of animals is actually paving the way for sex with them.

Canada seems to be at the forefront of this, but penetration is still not allowed.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by chikago1: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Me self I be goat. I want to be exported there so they will use me for yoga.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by bishop4life(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

Sincerely, Never seen one! They flee before I think of getting hold of them

The ones you use to see are wild goats(those ones that roam the streets). If you see any animal trained by someone who actually love animals(not just for the meat) ,you will see the difference. Even my chicks back then will run to me whenever they hear my whistle, that's why I never had to kill any fowl I trained myself.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Oyibos are kind to animals. Here na to kill and chop

Americans consume more meat than any other country in the world.

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by oodua1stson: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Looks like my mom's goat. I nMed it muniru cheesy grin

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by OgahBohz: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Tear Rubber madness
ur wicked
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by eph12(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
You are not the only one. Mine is a goat and sheep...a was friend of my late mother gave them to me two years back when she came visiting. Apparently they were suppose to be taken as one alternative method of in-vitro test....good thing the project failed. One is Peaches and other is Apples.

Wow! You still have them?

When people say goats are stubborn I do wonder. They can be very obedient and cute. I wonder what people will say now when they see me walking a goat on the Street.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
..i wonder why the white man always likes to play with food

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by rosieluv(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
see as goat fine

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by myahna(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:

bestiality
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by jakandeola(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
rosieluv:
see as goat fine
u ar too beautiful
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by NCP: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Move Towards Beastiality is On. This is just an awareness campaign.

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
those nasty goats that shiit around as they walk, its such a bad idea to use them at yoga classes. why not have cute puppies running around them instead?

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by OTgenasis: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ephyartz:
Oyinbo people sef. See as dem dey rub body with goat. These is how all these ailments without cure starts, now they will say they have "Goathino virus"

cheesy
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:
those nasty goats that shiit around as they walk, its such a bad idea to use them at yoga classes. why not have cute puppies running around them instead?
their goats are civilized and they get brain pass our own goat wey dey eat newspaper and nylon and begin shit on top concrete floor stupid African Goats...dem no go sh** for sand na on to concrete dem go com sh** on top

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by OTgenasis: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
eph12:
Wrong! I had a goat pet when i was much younger. We were close to each other.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
sprintscr7:

their goats are civilized and they get brain pass our own goat wey dey eat newspaper and nylon and begin shit on top concrete floor stupid African Goats...dem no go sh** for sand na on to concrete dem go com sh** on top
lol u cant be too sure, its like they like shitting on shining surfaces

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by Kalusam(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
shocked shocked shocked

Why do animals get so close and friendly with Whites

Those goats will never get so close to a Black man especially if he is a Nigerian
I totally disagree with you on this. If you have raised these breeds of goats with tender loving care they will run to you once they hear or smell your presence...they are smart and intelligent creatures.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by joenor(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice one so what the importance of the goat in the yoga training?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by kabillion(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Luck goats. If this should in Nigeria the goats would have been yogared* with pepper n onions.

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by judgedredd22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Oyibos are kind to animals. Here na to kill and chop

asun on a friday with drinks is never a bad idea.... all this oyibo people doing this yoga, if them taste one plate - all the goats there will turn to endangered species! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
I won't be too surprised if in the future Nigeria starts importing W/African dwarf goats from the US. Na like play like play e dey take start just like palm oil from Malaysia.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
*sighs dreamily while stomach rumbles achingly*
Those goats had no idea how fvcking lucky they are!!
If they were playing those kind rough play with me eh, 1 hour later am already gnawing on roast goat thighs with a gourd of palm wine by my side.
Who gives a fvvk about yoga grin

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by vicben27(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazz pple evry wer all i see is goat meat peper soup
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos by RaptorX: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
MurphyTheory99:
I see entelops at the back of my house almost every day in the US. You can't kill them. Na jail or you pay some fine.
True that deers(antelopes) roam around freely and people don't kill them, I think it's because nobody is hungry so the urge to kill and eat wildlife is not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.