Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... (3609 Views)

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by kennyblaze007(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,my girlfriend has threatened to dump me unless I come to Lag this june...

I met my girlfriend online(Facebook) since 2015 but we weren't chatting as always not until November 2016.By December we got so fond of each other online and then she requested I come see her in Lag as I was staying in Benin at that time..So December 31st,I went to see her in Lagos..We spent new year day together as she took me to Ikeja City Mall and bought me things..She even gave me 5k to come back to Benin...

We both March born but while mine is 17,hers is on 16.So she came to visit me in Benin on my birthday and we both celebrated my birthday together.. She also did the spending because am yet to start working.. When she went back to Lagos, she asked I come to Lagos by April to come look for a job and also so we can always see each other and indeed I promised to come..But April passed, I didn't show up, I again promised her May but it's June already and am yet to go see her..

So she said if I dnt come this june, then it's over between us..I dnt know if this kind of attitude is good for a relationship but seriously Nairalanders.... WHAT SHOULD I DO,June is already coming to an end.. I love my girlfriend more than I love myself, I can't afford to let her go...I really dnt have money to goto Lagos,that's the number 1 reason am yet to go see her in Lagos...Please, advice me...
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
She seems to love you too. It takes love to sacrifice and she has done that severally. She should now learn how to stop giving you ultimatums.

Don't kill yourself over it, she gave a nice suggestion...but you don't have to do it 'at gun point'. She should allow you do it when it's convenient for you. Explain to her that you don't have money for now and you promise to come when you have money.

Quit the I love her more than myself, how can you love babe more than yourself? No wonder you're so tensed. Man up and tell her to stop guilt tripping you, it's emotional abuse and very wrong.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Qriousity(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:
Good morning Nairalanders,my girlfriend has threatened to dump me unless I come to Lag this june...

I met my girlfriend online(Facebook) since 2015 but we weren't chatting as always not until November 2016.By December we got so fond of each other online and then she requested I come see her in Lag as I was staying in Benin at that time..So December 31st,I went to see her in Lagos..We spent new year day together as she took me to Ikeja City Mall and bought me things..She even gave me 5k to come back to Benin...

We both March born but while mine is 17,hers is on 16.So she came to visit me in Benin on my birthday and we both celebrated my birthday together.. She also did the spending because am yet to start working.. When she went back to Lagos, she asked I come to Lagos by April to come look for a job and also so we can always see each other and indeed I promised to come..But April passed, I didn't show up, I again promised her May but it's June already and am yet to go see her..

So she said if I dnt come this june, then it's over between us..I dnt know if this kind of attitude is good for a relationship but seriously Nairalanders.... WHAT SHOULD I DO,June is already coming to an end.. I love my girlfriend more than I love myself, I can't afford to let her go...I really dnt have money to goto Lagos,that's the number 1 reason am yet to go see her in Lagos...Please, advice me...
Apparently, she is a nice person. Giving my own advice, i'ld say go to lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Why don't you just explain your reason to her and make her understand. She seems to really love you too

Oh and my birthday is on March 17 too grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Sammmypoko(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
am 98% sure she is not a lag babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Larryfest(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
From all you said she seems to know you are not yet financially buoyant so why not just tell her it's money that's stopping you from coming to see her instead of this mentally torture you are giving yourself unnecessarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by MrDandy(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
But like seriously.. How the F do u cope with a long distance relationship in the first place

I'd suggest you move your ass to Lag op
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by mrphysics(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
You met her on Facebook and you are reporting to Sound of nairaland. I think Mark Zuckerberg should be the recipient of this complain.

Don't mind me. To your post; don't bother yourself, she is just in need of your d.ick, she ain't going anywhere.

For the monetary aspect of it, lol, when ladies takes the financial responsibility, they tend to be domineering, that's their problem. That is why someone stoolpid on this platform will always tell hoes like herself not to date any broke guy even when she has nothing.

Someone have already given you the right answer, if she want to end it, then let her end it and allow you do something meaningful with your life. Let no girl put you under pressure.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2017
MrDandy:
But like seriously.. How the F do u cope with a long distance relationship in the first place

I'd suggest you move your ass to Lag op

Because of a girl shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2017
mrphysics:
You met her on Facebook and you are reporting to Sound of nairaland. I think Mark Zuckerberg should be the recipient of this complain.

Don't mind me. To your post; don't bother yourself, she is just in need of your d.ick, she ain't going anywhere.

For the monetary aspect of it, lol, when ladies takes the financial responsibility, they tend to be domineering, that's their problem. That is why someone stoolpid on this platform will always tell hoes like herself not to date any broke guy even when she has nothing.

Someone have already given you the right answer, if she want to end it, then let her end it and allow you do something meaningful with your life. Let no girl put you under pressure.

Wow how insecure are you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by MrDandy(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Because of a girl shocked
If they're genuinely in love with each other, then I feel there's nothing wrong about that.

But the part of his story that sounds awkward to me is when a girl deals with the bills in a relationship cry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by mrphysics(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wow how insecure are you
Maybe. How secured is the reality?
That's the point, the OP is currently going through the reality which I have made obvious.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
MrDandy:

If they're genuinely in love with each other, then I feel there's nothing wrong about that.

But the part of his story that sounds awkward to me is when a girl deals with the bills in a relationship cry

I don't think it's awkward. What's the big deal in that? It's not like he'll be in that position forever
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Maybe. How secured is the reality?
That's the point, the OP is currently going through the reality which I have made obvious.

The girl doesn't even know the reality you are talking about sooooo why the hell should she be feeling herself undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by MrDandy(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

I don't think it's awkward. What's the bug deal in that? It's not like he'll be in that position forever

Lol.. how do you know that he won't be in the position forever? or do you have the precognition gene in your blood?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
MrDandy:

Lol.. how do you know that he won't be in the position forever? or do you have the precognition gene in your blood?

No I don't but I doubt he'll want to be depend on her forever
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by MrDandy(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

No I don't but I doubt he'll want to be depend on her forever
Lol.. if you say so
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by mrphysics(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

The girl doesn't even know the reality you are talking about sooooo why the hell should she be feeling herself undecided
She is displaying reality. So her knowledge of it is irrelevant
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:

Your misery will come upon you like a thief in the night.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wow how insecure are you
that's the gospel truth girl,
Those kind of girls thinks the relationship revolves around them..
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Victornezzar: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op wetin be d location of dat ur babe 4 lag grin
don't mind me oo
Op just go.....she must be a good gal
If she breaks up with u na d end oo
u myt not fynd her type again
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

What are you talking about?

He's jobless, bae told him to come to Lagos in order to find something doing and allow them to be closer to each other which is reasonable if you would ask me because that takes transport fare out of the yeye long distance relationship they are doing. undecided

If she no epp him, na digger of gold... She dey epp him na, you say her type thinks the world revolves around her. What do you know about her kinda girl, how many of her kind have you dated so far?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

Sry but because 1 girl probably dumped you like thrash doesn't mean you should all be acting bitter.
Who knows this relationship might really turn out to be sth but you all are here talking about "those kind of girls" as if we know she is one of "those kind of girls".
You've already judged her even though you don't know her and from what op is saying she doesn't know anything about his "financial problems".

Oh and "those kind of boys" like you should finally realize being of a gender doesn't mean they are meant to all act alike

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by kaboninc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:

First thing you be man. So you need to think about the bigger picture.

You really love your girlfriend more than you love yourself? That's a disaster already. You need to love yourself first and until you do, you can't love any other person.

It's not about coming to Lagos bro, it's about surviving. How do you intend to live? Do you have an accommodation already? Are you planning on staying with her? If yes, please think deeply about this.

Next, what's your own priority? Are you a hustler, determined to survive, to get on with life and actually look for a job?

You really really need to think hard about your own self.

Asking you to come to Lagos is her own way of trying to show you support.

It is well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

What are you talking about?

He's jobless, bae told him to come to Lagos in order to find something doing and allow them to be closer to each other which is reasonable if you would ask me because that takes transport fare out of the yeye long distance relationship they are doing. undecided

If she no epp him, na digger of gold... She dey epp her na, you say her type thinks the world revolves around her. What do you know about her kinda girl, how many of her kind have you dated so far?
Bae told him to come to lagos Is that all?
He's gat a life before bae, And he's gat plans which may not include lagos,
Trust me a niqqa gat to do what he gat to do
And Not under bee's pressure ok

Have been in a relationship with a girl who thinks she owns me, so I can tell you how it feels like
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

Bae told him to come to lagos Is that all?
He's gat a life before bae, And he's gat plans which may not include lagos,
Trust me a niqqa gat to do what he gat to do
And Not under bee's pressure ok

Have been in a relationship with a girl who thinks she owns me, so I can tell you how it feels like

He's got a life before bae, what life exactly? A life of joblessness abi which one?

Lol... There's no point trying to get you to see a bigger picture because you'll definitely counter it with your ill experience.

If Op isn't not gonna get himself fixed with some actions instead of those yeye plans he's been having since last year ehn, let her breakup biko... angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sry but because 1 girl probably dumped you like thrash doesn't mean you should all be acting bitter.
Who knows this relationship might really turn out to be sth but you all are here talking about "those kind of girls" as if we know she is one of "those kind of girls".
You've already judged her even though you don't know her and from what op is saying she doesn't know anything about his "financial problems".

Oh and "those kind of boys" like you should finally realize being of a gender doesn't mean they are meant to all act alike
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hey pretty, Do you have to make me feel bad before u make your point,

The Topic says my girlfriend threatens to dump me unless.......
You don't have to be a genius to know the dominating partner here
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:

advice :go n borrow money n go to LAGOS....in fact take loan n go 2 Lagos.. I WONDER Y LAGOS GALS LYK PRICK AS IF DEIR LYF DEPENDS ON IT
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

He's got a life before bae, what life exactly? A life of joblessness abi which one?

Lol... There's no point trying to get you to see a bigger picture because you'll definitely counter it with your ill experience.

If Op isn't not gonna get himself fixed with some actions instead of those yeye plans he's been having since last year ehn, let her breakup biko... angry angry
Everyone has gat a replacement,
He gat to make his own decision
Love dosnt answer it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

Everyone has gat a replacement,
He gat to make his own decision
Love dosnt answer it all

Before nkor, no one is irreplaceable fah cool

Soldier come, soldier go... Barrack no dey commot wink

Ehehn, back to you... Don't see other girls as your ex, some of us just want the best for our partners like Op's bae. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by dacovajnr: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op shey una get place wey you go stay for lag...coz na guy wey no get shame dey put up with a lady cheesy..but if u get shame no bother to go if u no get any paddy wey u fit put up with for lag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Shares Leaked Nudes (pix) / Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Can You Do This For 700 Million??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.