Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me (4197 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Samyj247: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
When ever I am walking with a lady in the street, my cocomba always gets aroused, even if I try all the technique that is available to calm it down, it would still not respond. it makes me feel shy sometimes and I will leave the girl and divert to another way without finishing my scope with her...pls guys how do you manage this abeg this issue has spoilt my show many times

1 Like

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Hollawaley(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
try wearing sports pants. it's gonna be tighter than a fish 's pussy.

1 Like

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Congrats...
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by joe4real12: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Stop toasting babes grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by youngprof2n(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Hollawaley:
try wearing sports pants.
it's gonna be tighter than a fish 's pussy.
U have to be wearing something very tight inside till u learn how to be controlling ur muscles..

1 Like

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by kelvinhilton(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Go for deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samyj247:
When ever I am walking with a lady in the street, my cocomba always gets aroused, even if I try all the technique that is available to calm it down, it would still not respond. it makes me feel shy sometimes and I will leave the girl and divert to another way without finishing my scope with her...pls guys how do you manage this abeg this issue has spoilt my show many times

Go and see ur doctor for serious check up.... dats my only advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by uboma(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
youngprof2n:

U have to be wearing something very tight inside till u learn how to be controlling ur muscles..

the muscles have nothing to do with this.

the op should learn to keep his thoughts in check.

it starts from the brain

9 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Splinz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samyj247:
pls guys how do you manage this abeg this issue has spoilt my show many times

Ahem!

You see, I must tell you the truth. Your boner is under the influences of the marine kingdom.

To get rid of it, pray this prayer: Oh! Any woman or man in my village or in the sea, using my cocomba to play ludo & football, no mercy; die by fireeeeee!!!

It is done.

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Lovetinz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hollawaley:
try wearing sports pants.
it's gonna be tighter than a fish 's pussy.

You actually did it with a fish?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by konkonbilo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just look for rope and tie ur abunna with ur lap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by greatermax77(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
If your cook keep embarassing you, cut it off and have rest of mind
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by adaksbullet: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cut it bus and tanks me soon later cool
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samyj247:

chaii.....even the bang rule ebooks cannot solve dis grin

well on a more serx note....
Buy BETA JEANS MAKE U WEAR..make d jeans tight u go see say ur cock go bend go 1 korna n stop wearing light nikkas n weak trousersgrin
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Hollawaley(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lovetinz:

You actually did it with a fish?? shocked
ITS JUST A KINDA PROVERB

1 Like

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
When you have good thoughts then you wouldn't be embarrassed
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by originals1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
there is only one,reason for your problem
"YOUR MIND TOO SPOIL"
Possible solutions..... just recite this prayer every morning and evening..

My father,My father Oh! Any woman or man in my village or in the sea, using my cocomba to play ludo & football, no mercy; die by fireeeeee!!!
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Annibel(f): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samyj247:

Op what are the available techniques cheesy
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by olempe(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
It means you still need to grow up.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nedfed(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samyj247:

Can you see clearly
Dats Nigeria
Dats nairaland
Many pple comes dia to lie in order to make pple laugh like the Op

2 Likes

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by PeggySandas(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
you took after your worthless father in being useless.

Stupid cretin!
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by telkevog(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op! a beg be careful o, if not the thing may tear your trouser one day and escape from bondage. Better look for RUBBER BAND and band it together with your lap.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by ItsTutsi(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2017
U have to learn a technique in communicating with ur penis ,not litrally but subconsciously..when ever mine starts to misbave i mentally communicate with it and tell em to "respects itself"
Samyj247:
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Abumtestimony1: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2017
be putting on pant
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by ninovandross(m): 2:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Luk for any Mai suya close by, borrow him knife
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Forget about thoughts, forget about doctors.

If you are a novice with women this will happen all the time.

Get a tight sports boxers and a good jeans whenever you are going to have a convo with a lady.

It will subside as you gain more experience.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by darkandclear26: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2017
It's good that it can go up .some guys dicks go up once a month. I suggest that you must empty your balls , pull the wire dude!! At least once per week, you are full of sperms . If you have 100 naira come and get olosho in my street.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by darkandclear26: 3:24am On Jun 18, 2017
telkevog:
Op! a beg be careful o, if not the thing may tear your trouser one day and escape from bondage. Better look for RUBBER BAND and band it together with your lap.

You need configuration settings in your head bro. Or you are out of batteries in your head
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Visit T.B Joshua asap for prayers. He delivered a man last week that his cork refuses to come down after sleeping with an olosho. Yours is a simple case.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by mu2sa2: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
Cut it bus and tanks me soon later cool
Original okrika inglis!
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by idu1(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2017
PeggySandas:
you took after your worthless father in being useless.

Stupid cretin!

You must be a bastard.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2017
U could always cut it off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbok! Lemme Look For Trouble Small.. / Help! Should I Visit A Brothel?! / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.