Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question (1519 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Needs To Answer This 9 Questions / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade / To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by freshest4live: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dereformer:

Why won't you support IPOB? Pray tell me.
Because l have my recognized ohaneze Ndigbo fighting for restructuring, and l would not be brainwashed by a proud manerless fellow full of hate and tribalism. Nnamdi Kanu himself still cannot believe his luck on how he became so popular and powerful in the space of two years all thanks to Buhari.
His family is abroad, he has a British passport, he preaches hate against Yoruba churches, saw nothing wrong with a fellow who admitted his brother would kill an Hausa man, etc.
I know lgbos are intelligent, but these past few months got me wondering, why give so much power to Nnamdi Kanu and not ohaneze? The man wants glory and attention, this is just what he is after, now he is a Rabbi deceiving the gullible who bow to him, don't be fooled my friend, charlatans like these have always existed in human history. Even Hitler started as a freedom fighter to help the Germans who believed they were marginalized from the first world war.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by orisa37: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
We are talking of corruption, lawlessness Kanu's style, kidnapping Evans' style and all sorts of Ibo rebellion, and you are talking of peace. Control these vices in the Presidency, Legislature, Judiciary and the Private sector and have a peaceful and progressive Country.
Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by dnawah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dereformer:
If separation will bring peace, progress, harmony to each of the countries that will emerge from Nigeria, will you in all honesty preach one Nigeria?

This is for sane minds and adults to answer.
as far as they will not start witch hunting or fighting each other,yes!
Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by slivertongue: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
NO
Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by Dereformer(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dereformer:

Thanks for your submission.

For so many years good people have called for true federalism, the north refused.

For so many years good people have called for restructuring, the north refused.

For many years good people have called for a form confederal arrangement, the north refused.

For so many years good people have complained about killing if southerners in the north, the north remained adamant.

For years Benue, plateau, and southern Kaduna people have been under the sledge hammer of the murderous Fulani herdsmen, the north kept quite only for a sitting governor to pay the killers not to cause problem again.

Do you know how many Ijaws have died in their quest to control the resources God gave them?

Do you know how many Igbos that have died in the north as a result of incidences that happened in far away Europe?

Do you know that the people that killed the Yoruba woman that went about preaching the gospel were discharged for want of evidence?

How many Igbos are in the Nigerian army today?
How many Ijaws are in the Nigerian army today?
How many yorubas are in the Nigerian army today?
Compare with the number of Hausa Fulani in the army.

Why should south east have only 5 states in Nigeria?

Why should kano and Jigawa alone have more federal representatives than the whole of south east?

why should kano have almost times two the number of Local government than Lagos.

Bros, the people holding us down will never let go.

So we must go our separate ways simple.

#referendumibelieve
Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by sorry1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Divide Nigeria into 1000 and you will still get a group shouting " We are minority we want out becouse we ain't getting a fair deal" Peace is a relative concept first of all. What you should have hinged upon is equity fairness and justice plus development and growth by a good leadership. That is possible in the present circumstance. It is equally possible if the country splits the same way it is possible to have bad leadership that will entrench chaos in whatever new countries emerge from Nigeria. Bottom line, you and I believe in diffrent theories. Yours is based on assumption " If" mine is based on facts. Good governance is very possible. We have seen it work. You have not had a biafra before, but we have had good leadership before in Nigeria.
Ain't you ashamed of shouting 'good governance' "our leaders" "bad leadership " ?? Ain't you tired?

Since I was a kid, I've always believed that "our leaders" are our problem and from year to year I've seen no one making efforts to change the so called "our leaders".

look at Gej, he was a meek, quiet, flexible and educated man. Did he succeed in Nigeria? No!!!

OK, lets look at buhari, he's a strict, uneducated, old, inflexible and "upright " man. Is he succeeding in Nigeria today? No!

I ask you again, ain't you tired of searching for the "good leader"? I'm tired and I'm sure all sincere men of goodwill are tired also.

Nigerian problem is far from the so called "bad leadership /bad governance!" Nigerian problem is engraved in it's multiplicity: tribal and ethical differences; religious and moral differences; and mental and intellectual-perception differences! these are Nigerian problems!

Yes, you may think that you are being patriotic by advocating Nigeria's indivisibility but in reality you are being hypocritical!!! To prove your hypocrisy I ask you; Can you live in northeast Nigeria even though you want one nigeria? ....after fifty years of independence, I'm still uncertain about the property that I have in sw / ne... Is that the kinda country I should be protecting her sovereignty

Bros, wake-up and do the right thing by advocating for the right thing that will benefit you and your unborn children! support biafra out of love so that everyone could feel safe in his country. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question by sorry1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
freshest4live:
OP restructuring is better than separation, the south south alone is so diverse and we are all brought together as one under the federation Nigeria, if you divide this country giving every so called marginalized group her so called freedom without bias, you would have at least 6-20 nations, and this is even in the best case scenario. I still do not see why we cannot fight for a form of true federalism and work it out.
And yes l am a unity beggar.
forget marginalization Mr man!!! Marginalization is not the integral problem in Nigeria. think deeper and you will see how blinded you've been.

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Pastor Presents Researched Work On The Origin Of Igbos / You Wont Believe What Happened In Owerri Yesterday.... / NNPC Denies Pro-north Shake-up Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.