Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech (1095 Views)

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech by Jaisman26(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is how bad this Government can go.....From Hon. Labaran Maku
This morning I shall honor the invitation by DSS Nasarawa State command as a laws abiding citizen. I am used to the terrain since my University days as a unionist, as a Commissioner, Deputy Governor, Minister of information of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have also supervised DSS operation as a supervising minster of Defence for 9 months.
All my supporters should remain calm and law abiding.
This is a pathway for emergence of a New Nasarawa State.
A New Nasarawa State is possible!
[b][/b]
His message:
Attacks and killings in Nasarawa State everyday but no single sign to show that Nasarawa State government is willing to stop it or to protect the lives and properties of its citizens, what a pity. Nothing from state Radio station, nothing from state TV station, nothing from state government allies, nobody from state government cares ..... what a pity.... your silence is inhuman and it's not acceptable...
.....Leadership is nothing but responsibility, I'm not a saint but I keep pressing on to be a better
person each passing day, I don't know it all but
I keep searching for more knowledge to be
better than I was yesterday.
We want a new Nasarawa State and I believe I
have what it takes to lead us there.
I'm ready to serve, I'm willing to serve and I'm fit to serve.
I am capable, competent and focused.
Give me the opportunity to show you that
Nasarawa State can work!
It's all about service.

Indeed together we can.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379544719176303&set=a.107182816412496.1073741827.100013623335528&type=3&theater

Re: Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech by blackmantis: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na wa o!
Re: Dss Invited Hon. Labaran Maku To Nasarawa State Command Over Hate Speech by obiZEAL(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
DSS, their only problem is hate speech

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Speaks On Secret Meeting With Obasanjo / II Part Series : The Evolution Of The Nigerian Armed Forces. / See What Was Posted On Twitter. When Will Nigeria Get Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.