Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) (81593 Views)

Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Vivipop(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oh lawd!!! shocked
poor sausage
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Incredibly disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let me faint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by PsalmieD(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin What's the big deal....?

Is it a crime 2 add more butter and cream to spice a sausage?

Lolz... #EndTimeSausage...
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nothing vagina can't accommodate

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
EVIL shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by chronique(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Well, the no of things not to eat outside my house just increased by one.

1 Like

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
whipcream sausage lmao
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by damilarea2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Maybe the customer like it creamy grin
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by NCANTaskForce: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nwaamaikpe, say something, the customer was singing too much sauce, too much sauce by ycee and maleek berry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Le2money(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
To me, I think she has a virus disease, probably HIV and dats her own means of transmitting it to others.....God save us.....wicked ppl everywhere not only in our African countries alone BT all over the world

Onyejemechimere:
This has got to be one of the craziest videos I've seen in a while. A waitress is California was caught on camera doing something disgusting to a customer's sausage. She robbed on her vagina, inserted it inside and then put it back in the plate to serve the customer. You really have to see the video to believe it.

Thankfully, she was caught & is currently under criminal investigation. See the disgusting vid

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/waiter-inserts-customers-sausage-inside-vagina-serving-video.html

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vagina favoured sausage?
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Hobowobo(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
oshe11:
it was cold so she wanted to mk it hot n also add sauce to it undecided
Too much juice too much sauce!
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by toseen7: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wtf! Ayanma!
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Oh lawd!!! shocked poor sausage
jesus women why?
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Womanity!
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by oshe11: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hobowobo:
Too much juice too much sauce!

kikikikikiki.....

that pussiii juice is neva too much
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by abbeyty(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
na some1 go chop that sausage ohh, that is her fantasy
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Scar3cr0w(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is one of the reasons I refuse to eat outside. There's is a saying that you do not mess with the person serving your food. As a waiter back in university, I have seen several versions of this...

1) Picking up food that dropped on the floor.
2) Adding eye drops to food
3) Spitting into food, etc

While there's no justification, always be nice to your waiters and chefs.

In the US, the average salary is $2.38 where the minimum wage is $8 (approx), and waiters make money from tips. So, imagine frustrating them.

3 Likes

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by juniior(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
embarassed

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Shiitposter: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
Lawd haf marsi!!! grin
It is a suicide sausage she con put beta paste on top.

This a lesson for everyone: always order for Eggroll or chinchin. grin at least to try this rubbish no go easy even if it is possible.

To the guy that ate the sausage

3 Likes

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by vioment: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
The good thing is that it was caught on tape, in Nigeria, no light to watch the tape. She no try sha
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by scholes23(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
This has got to be one of the craziest videos I've seen in a while. A waitress is California was caught on camera doing something disgusting to a customer's sausage. She robbed on her vagina, inserted it inside and then put it back in the plate to serve the customer. You really have to see the video to believe it.

Thankfully, she was caught & is currently under criminal investigation. See the disgusting video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6YFTBViI

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/waiter-inserts-customers-sausage-inside-vagina-serving-video.html

UDUMAAAJAALAAA!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
potent5:
With the way food vendors are going, very soon I'll stop eating out!
Aswearrit embarassed
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
That is the secret ingredients loks
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
That is the secret ingredients lols
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Margy:
When she wants the hotdog to have a pussilacious taste...maybe thats her ex, payback mood
You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
end time Evil beast in human clothing
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Onyejemechimere:

Thankfully, she was caught & is currently under criminal investigation. See the disgusting video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6YFTBViI

From today stop eating sausages served by women! This is my final warning.
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Blood of Jesus!!!!!!! shocked shocked This is Evil!!!!
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
she just micro waved it for the customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Things I Bought For 2100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.