Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) (81591 Views)

Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Margy: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:
You are cursed!
Get some sense, olodo! You are next in line
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Margy: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
luminouz:

How u take know? Was that what u did to ur ex Alex? I noticed his lips are always swollen these days!!! tongue

I did worst bro..ejoo don't quote me
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by moorevic(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2017
This is something else.
If she wishes to masturbate, she should have gone to the bathroom and get it over with.
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by profmallor: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2017
hehehe, this why you are always advised to be very nice to the waiter/waitress that might bring your meal from the kitchen. Try to smile and complement them, they just might have some sympathy on your stomach. In Nigeria, there are rumours of "iya buka" ladies that wash unpleasant body parts into meals, if they are captured on CCTV, i doubt anyone would ever eat out again. Moral of the story, you cant eat everywhere
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by florideher(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Olodo... u can't have HIV and be working at a restaurant.
Le2money:
To me, I think she has a virus disease, probably HIV and dats her own means of transmitting it to others.....God save us.....wicked ppl everywhere not only in our African countries alone BT all over the world

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Am cold lipsrsealed
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Margy:

I did worst bro..ejoo don't quote me
grin
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iranu, abasa.......

Mtchew
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Bahddo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jeez! Why? sad
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by adontcare(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yuck
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dirty slut
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Electroweb(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
This life is full of wonders.
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by bookspen(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
DOWNLOAD :- Waitress inserts a customer’s sausage inside her vagina before serving him (Video) http://bookspen.ltd/download-waitress-inserts-customers-sausage-inside-vagina-serving-caught-tape-see-video/
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
Lawd haf marsi!!! grin
It is a suicide sausage she con put beta paste on top.

This a lesson for everyone: always order for Eggroll or chinchin. grin at least to try this rubbish no go easy even if it is possible.

To the guy that ate the sausage

If you give your girlfriend head then no biggie if you eat this
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by mildflame: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

If you give your girlfriend head then no biggie if you eat this
Don't mind dem jare
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Le2money(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
U be biggest mumu av Eva seen.....where did u carry out ur own research from.....I even belittle myself replying u sev cox u only av a skull with no brain

florideher:
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Ijobaorun(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by CioAngels(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
marwanafrica:
And
wats the lesson here,
To watch what and were you eat outside, or better still, don't eat cooked food outside.
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
For this fasting ? I no fit watch.
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
is this wickedness or madness....??
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by waldigit: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
A lesson for those who thing America is an Eldorado's
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by bobo65(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
This has got to be one of the craziest videos I've seen in a while. A waitress is California was caught on camera doing something disgusting to a customer's sausage. She robbed on her vagina, inserted it inside and then put it back in the plate to serve the customer. You really have to see the video to believe it.

Thankfully, she was caught & is currently under criminal investigation. See the disgusting video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6YFTBViI

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/waiter-inserts-customers-sausage-inside-vagina-serving-video.html

Bullshiiii

Check out how she timed it to know wen d other guy was coming

She was doing it initially
Y did she have to now come to d front of d camera to show us what she was doing

This is just acting abeg
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Bolidegz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
What if it was contacted while already being employed?? Or are they being screened for HIV at the restaurant on daily basis ??
florideher:

1 Like

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Le2money(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
U get sense jorh not like d dullard quoting me.....he was toking as if she can't get it after been screened......the guy actually needs a brain resetting slap.

Bolidegz:
What if it was contacted while already being employed?? Or are they being screened for HIV at the restaurant on daily basis ??
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

i bet the owner of that order is a female slayqueen...
instead of shouting blood, be nice to wait staff at restaurants and they will be nice to you grin
most of the people doing these odd jobs are sad and depressed, when you add to their sorrows, they make you pay one way or the other!!

Bros, no matter what. It doesnt justify this evuuull act o!
This is too bad!!!! Despite the fact that most people even give them tips before/after the service. Nawa ooo
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bros, no matter what. It doesnt justify this evuuull act o!
This is too bad!!!! Despite the fact that most people even give them tips before/after the service. Nawa ooo

anyhow wey e be, all chop na chop and all die be die!! grin grin grin grin grin fi le!!! cool
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

anyhow wey e be, all chop na chop and all die be die!! grin grin grin grin grin fi le!!! cool

Iro oooo!!! All chop no be chop o. Ewwwwwww!!! cry cry Kuku kee me!!! angry angry
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

Iro oooo!!! All chop no be chop o. Ewwwwwww!!! cry cry Kuku kee me!!! angry angry

The one wey you no chop, anoda persin go chop am - even chop extra plate join! grin grin tongue

and after chopping.......

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

The one wey you no chop, anoda persin go chop am - even chop extra plate join! grin grin tongue

and after chopping.......

lol. Now That's Funny! grin grin
Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by bakila: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eluwilussit:

But guys lick punana na. Kini big deal. grin
This guy you be bad man ohhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2017
bakila:

This guy you be bad man ohhh.

But na true na. Boys no de use am play. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Things I Bought For 2100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.