Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK (46446 Views)

How Atiku Is Being Served Abiola's Treatment By PDP Stalwarts / 2019: The Poisoned Apple Dangling Before Igbos - Emperor Ogbonna / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Origamist:

it's no conspiracy theory because he was visited by Thomas Pickering and Susan Rice before his demise,wasn't he?
The sequence of events that lead to his death is the crux of the matter here.
If they did not visit him no one would have linked his death to them.
So you believe his private doctor can be paid to accuse a foreigner wrongly while it did not occur to you that the autopsy report can be doctored by the sitting government?
Come to think of it,his doc would have been more than willing to point accusing fingers at the military junta that incarcerated him.Why then did he leave them alone to indict a Susan Rice that's not a even a Nigerian?
There's a link somewhere.

Nigeria's most prominent political prisoner, Moshood K. O. Abiola, died today, apparently of a heart attack, further complicating an already turbulent political situation in Africa's most populous country.Mr. Abiola, who was 60 years old, became ill while meeting with American and Nigerian officials at a government guest house in Abuja, the capital. He died shortly afterward in a hospital, American and Nigerian officials said.James P. Rubin, the State Department spokesman, said in Washington, ''We do not have any reason to believe this is anything but natural causes.'' But at least one of Mr. Abiola's children said the death was suspicious, and another said the Government that had kept her father imprisoned and denied him medical care was culpable in his death.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/1998/07/08/world/jailed-nigerian-dies-amid-envoys-visit.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7355207591
Lol. So, u actually believe a whole Susan Rice will travel down to Nigeria to prepare a poisoned tea for Abiola to drink? Oga, where is sense of objectivity?

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Najokee: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
[s]
TheDirectorate:

Dear Mr NAJOKE,
YOU HAVE SPENT PRECISELY TWO MONTHS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TROLLING IPOB, OJUKWU AND BIANCA IN YOUR POSTS
THIS OBSESSION IS NOT HEALTHY, AND ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NURSING SINCE 2012
YOUR GRAPHIC MANIPULATIONS SHOW THAT YOU ARE A SHAMELESS CREEP WHO HAS NO OUNCE OF DECENCY
YOU ARE INDEED CURSED, AND BE REMINDED THAT YOU ARE NOT AS ANONYMOUS AS YOU BELIEVE.
[/s]

Dear Mr Big mouth,
I don't give a hoot about mofos like you, and FYI i have been tormenting IPOB for more than 2 months and i am enjoying every minute of it ...didnt know my graphic manipulations were giving you sleepless night grin grin grin grin... I am so proud to be an Afonja. I dare you deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafran slave jew 1 billion times to do your worst......meanwhile enjoy the small graphic below to cause you more sleepless night
...grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4843154_4748594evidenseofibogorilla_jpeg_jpegf73859c01857cc4949a2aa0003322603

meanwhile the mod wey ban me for using "stupid"......i know you and i have been telling Seun how partisan you are when it comes to Biafrian and Afonja related thread...Kontinu
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Jaquar456: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
@ NAJOKE, you are nothing but a tormented m0r0n. You cannot be of the Yoruba race. And I have just been through your contributions on NL and your profile. You stink!
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Xmen149(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
OK so why didn't the family release facts based on autopsy reports. This is all such utter BS!

no all poison show as poison.

watch "breaking bad",.a seed was used to poison a drug dealer that simulated heart attack,like real heart attack and will never be detected.The lecturer also said it was once used on a famouse leader,..others exist too
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Xmen149(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. So, u actually believe a whole Susan Rice will travel down to Nigeria to prepare a poisoned tea for Abiola to drink? Oga, where is sense of objectivity?

the least expected always carry out the worst of operation succesfully
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by moupe: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jaquar456:
@ NAJOKE, you are nothing but a tormented m0r0n. You cannot be of the Yoruba race. And I have just been through your contributions on NL and your profile. You stink!
Tell the buffoon.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by manu1: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Najokee:
[s][/s]

Dear Mr Big mouth,
I don't give a hoot about mofos like you, and FYI i have been tormenting IPOB for more than 2 months and i am enjoying every minute of it ...didnt know my graphic manipulations were giving you sleepless night grin grin grin grin... I am so proud to be an Afonja. I dare you deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafran slave jew 1 billion times to do your worst......meanwhile enjoy the small graphic below to cause you more sleepless night
...grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4843154_4748594evidenseofibogorilla_jpeg_jpegf73859c01857cc4949a2aa0003322603

meanwhile the mod wey ban me for using "stupid"......i know you and i have been telling Seun how partisan you are when it comes to Biafrian and Afonja related thread...Kontinu

Stupid eediot. See the rubbish wey you dey trash here. Abi you dey smoke oshogbo weed? Only person whose head no dey correct fit yarn like dis. You sef no fit qualify as motor park tout or agbero. Na we..re. Kolomental...

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Xmen149:

no all poison show as poison.

watch "breaking bad",.a seed was used to poison a drug dealer that simulated heart attack,like real heart attack and will never be detected.The lecturer also said it was once used on a famouse leader,..others exist too
So now your evidence is based on a TV show ??
What's next, a magical trick by Harry Potter?? grin
Please bro .... let's come down to planet earth.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by oshiokpu(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
I think this could be a smoking gun..there is no denying that foreign policies of the major democracies( US and UK) have played a huge role in the emergence of our own democracy through deliberate action or inaction.
This same susan rice has been fingered in a lot of covert operations furthering America's foreign policies in emerging economies albeit with support from local players.
The problem is we don't have proof and do not have the sophistication required to get any..they covered their tracks well and justice is left unserved!
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Najokee: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
[s]
manu1:

Stupid eediot. See the rubbish wey you dey trash here. Abi you dey smoke oshogbo weed? Only person whose head no dey correct fit yarn like dis. You sef no fit qualify as motor park tout or agbero. Na we..re. Kolomental...
[/s]
Choi… E pain you too… I am really happy i am making these deluded hypocrtical gullible chest beating coward biafuro slave jews have sleepless night… ...kikiki
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Xmen149(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

So now your evidence is based on a TV show ??
What's next, a magical trick by Harry Potter?? grin
Please bro .... let's come down to planet earth.

wedon sir,.oya collect small school grin

https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-04/everything-you-need-know-about-ricin-poison-sent-us-senator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2158765/Poison-tip-umbrella-assassination-of-Georgi-Markov-reinvestigated.html

bonus: how to make the poison http://importance.corante.com/Ricin_Patent.pdf

when you are done also read up: botulinum, sarin, and anthrax

then come lets argue,correct guy cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by goodnews777: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
What if this is true. The Americans have been anti South in Africa for decades. Northern NIGERIANS are their preferred friends . Ffk is right.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Bigsteveg(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
ayaside:

I no dey form nothing...If you don't know ..U don't know
Now u wanna form u know something. So she caneto poison Abiola all the way from USA. where was she during Abiola time.

No be everybody brain dull
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by baddosky1: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm..so in other words, na woman kill a whole MKO? Tufiakwa!!
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Xmen149:

wedon sir,.oya collect small school grin

https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-04/everything-you-need-know-about-ricin-poison-sent-us-senator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2158765/Poison-tip-umbrella-assassination-of-Georgi-Markov-reinvestigated.html

bonus: how to make the poison http://importance.corante.com/Ricin_Patent.pdf

when you are done also read up: botulinum, sarin, and anthrax

then come lets argue,correct guy cheesy grin cool

Did you even read your links?? Did MKO show any signs of racin type poisoning??

Chai chai ... time to wipe the egg of your face grin grin

Should I help explain the sections you failed to understand? It would do you better if you made an attempt because you rely too much on fictional TV shows for your knowledge grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by ayaside(m): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Now u wanna form u know something. So she caneto poison Abiola all the way from USA. where was she during Abiola time.

No be everybody brain dull
I know.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Xmen149:

the least expected always carry out the worst of operation succesfully
That's illogical. FFK knows what he is doing. I believe you are learned enough to understand his propaganda games.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Xmen149(m): 2:03am On Jun 19, 2017
iluvpomo:

Did you even read your links?? Did MKO show any signs of racin type poisoning??

Chai chai ... time to wipe the egg of your face grin grin

Should I help explain the sections you failed to understand? It would do you better if you made an attempt because you rely too much on fictional TV shows for your knowledge grin grin

lol,.i think you need to read and comprehend,..i gave you lecture on a few for you to read and know things that are possible,.you want me to do all the research for you and let you know one that was specifically used?,.like really? and did you collect his autopsy report or depending on stories told by the actors cheesy

there is one that simulates heart attack,untracable ones etc,...abeg people are watching the thread,dnt put people in trouble,..lets end it here undecided
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Xmen149(m): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

That's illogical. FFK knows what he is doing. I believe you are learned enough to understand his propaganda games.

ya

story can go either way
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by xcuggsm(m): 2:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Giantslayer:
The Susan Rice story is true
IDONTBLIVIT!! Why did she not serve Abiola RICE? WHY TEA? shocked

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Xmen149:

lol,.i think you need to read and comprehend,..i gave you lecture on a few for you to read and know things that are possible,.you want me to do all the research for you and let you know one that was specifically used?,.like really? and did you collect his autopsy report or depending on stories told by the actors cheesy

there is one that simulates heart attack,untracable ones etc,...abeg people are watching the thread,dnt put people in trouble,..lets end it here undecided

You provide examples from a movie/TV show as proof and when I pointed out the ridiculousness of your rationing, you tried to forcefit your narrative with some random links. grin

You are as incoherent and confused as the MKO family claiming foul play.
The autopsy report would have backed their fake claim ... but the MKO family chose to hide that report so that they can disseminate these baseless allegations.
Bruh please ...
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2017
xcuggsm:
IDONTBLIVIT!! Why did she not serve Abiola RICE? WHY TEA? shocked
imagine the nonsense .... they should have even said she served pap/akamu and slipped the 'poison' in the sugar grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by yabatown: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Najokee post=57641706][s][/s]
Choi… E pain you too… I am really happy i am making these deluded hypocrtical gullible chest beating coward biafuro slave jews have sleepless night… ...kikiki

Raving lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Najokee: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Jaquar456:
moupe:

Tell the buffoon.
[quote author=yabatown post=57649949][/quote][/s]
....kikiki....My fellow Afonjas, come merry with me as we continue to cause more sleepless night and torment the deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafuro slave jews.....who is the champ....kikikiki...Afonjas are the champ
I am really honored!!!

He pain them no be small
grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Mttambi: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has given details of what he thinks led to the death of late MKO Abiola. In a post he shared on Facebook, he claims Abiola died as a result of a poisoned tea given to him by Susan Rice. See the screenshot for details.

http://wotzup.ng/susan-rice-was-the-one-who-made-the-tea-and-served-abiola-ffk/

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208606584351496&id=1516216357&set=a.10200596995396778.1073741826.1516216357&source=48

[b][/b]

Who has read John Perkins' Confessions of An Economic Hit man? I think it's an interesting read and might aid in making informed comments about this post
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by jpphilips(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
FFK desperately needs a job

2 Likes

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
jpphilips:
FFK desperately needs a job
and a lobotomy... grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 3:08am On Jun 21, 2017
iluvpomo:

OK so why didn't the famnglish/

Stop spewing BS kid.
Definitely you are not aware the manipulated toxicology examination report & autopsy report released by Dr. Young with inside job of u.s diplomat Thomas Pickering was rejected mko's family.
To you every is black & white.

Having 3 key BH Amir's in on the FT list make the organisation a terror org. Maybe you should go back to the State department achives for better info on when BH was designated a FTO.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Stop spewing BS kid.
Definitely you are not aware the manipulated toxicology examination report & autopsy report released by Dr. Young with inside job of u.s diplomat Thomas Pickering was rejected mko's family.
To you every is black & white.

Having 3 key BH Amir's in on the FT list make the organisation a terror org. Maybe you should go back to the State department achives for better info on when BH was designated a FTO.
Again, you keep displaying your naivety.

Read this well and let me know the parts you have trouble comprehending:..............
The MKO family were fûcking rich. They could have ordered an independent autopsy . Do you know what the word independent means?? The facts are the MKO family did so but found nothing .... nada! That is why there is no report from them.

The US state department, under Obama, declared BH a terror organization and all its key leaders wanted terrorists. Here is a link showing you when the US, under Prez Obama declared BH a terrorist organization in the year 2013: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/13/us-designates-boko-haram-terrorist-organization/
Do not come up with any other nonsensical theories with providing proofs.

Stick to the MKO discussion. Money will easily buy you an independent autopsy/toxicology... you do not rely on the Nigerian government or any US/other government to handle the autopsy. Why do folks not use common sense I wonder ... grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
iluvpomo:

Again, you ke[b]not[/b] rely on the Nigerian government or any US/Oba er government to handle the autopsy. Why do folks not use common sense I wonder ... grin grin
u

Now I can see I've been engaging a classical numb skull.
You lack comprehension

Like I said before, you kids cannot even see beyond you nose.

Go ahead and keep on writing trash and quoting irrelevants not related to the issue.

Can't stop laughing at your naivety after wasting my precious time to read the trash up there.

Have a nice day kid.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Edmanpumpin:
u

Now I can see I've been engaging a classical numb skull.
You lack comprehension

Like I said before, you kids cannot even see beyond you nose.

Go ahead and keep on writing trash and quoting irrelevants not related to the issue.

Can't stop laughing at your naivety after wasting my precious time to read the trash up there.

Have a nice day kid.
You see .... you did not even dare provide a shred of evidence backing your claim.
You mümü pass cow and it was very easy for me to "point out the flaws in the logic of your asininè posts".
Run away ... you know you have zero points and so have taken flight grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
iluvpomo:

You see .... yoinè posts".
Run ao have ken flight grin grin grin

You are still there? LOL
When swines rubs themselves in the mud, they feel they are doing the right thing, this is your case kid. You believe your own balderdash and call em points.

just like I said, I don't engage morons who rejoice in their stupidity.
They say knowledge is power, but to you, trash and foolery arguments is power.

Go play with sand kid.
Begone now.
Au revior lad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.