Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK (46429 Views)

How Atiku Is Being Served Abiola's Treatment By PDP Stalwarts / 2019: The Poisoned Apple Dangling Before Igbos - Emperor Ogbonna / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

You are still there? LOL
When swines rubs themselves in the mud, they feel they are doing the right thing, this is your case kid. You believe your own balderdash and call em points.

just like I said, I don't engage morons who rejoice in their stupidity.
They say knowledge is power, but to you, trash and foolery arguments is power.

Go play with sand kid.
Begone now.
Au revior lad.

Ha ha .... you are so butthurt you have resorted to ad hominem .... I have literally mopped the floor with that your coconut head ..... grin
1) You are not able to provide any to evidence to back your claims.
2) I blasted all your earlier claims with links containing valid information..... not only could you not even attempt to refute them .... you cried angry tears ..... grin grin
It is mümüs like you that allow asinine conspiracy theories to permeate. Instead of using your brain to think rationally you will be engaging in low IQ ideas.
Anyway I don't blame you. You are a product of a failed education system grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ...butthurt you have resorted to ad hominem blame grin grin grin
This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention. Carry on Sir Were. LoooooL
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention.
Carry on Sir Were. LoooooL
Ah ah, I thought you said "Au Revoir" ??
Don't worry, I know your ego got massively bruised and so e de pain you .... but don't be too hard on your self, you are a product of a failed educational system. grin grin grin
MKO (low IQ) conspiracy theories grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ah ah, I thought you said "Au Revoir" ?? Don't worry, I know y grin grin grin
This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention. Carry on Sir Were, MKO (No IQ) fable teller.
Go get a life.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 1:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention.
Carry on Sir Were, MKO (No IQ) fable teller.

Go get a life.
E de pain you ..... grin grin
I exposed your stüpidity grin grin grin
He believes "AmerriKan lady bring poisoned teabag to MKO" ..... ROFL .... (no) thanks to idiöts like you, African leaders can suppress the masses grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
iluvpomo:
E de sses grin grin grin
Product of a girilla gang r@pe. That's why you keep foaming all over the Internet over nothing you know. Dingbat, go play with sand.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Product of a girilla gang r@pe.
That's why you keep foaming all over the Internet over nothing you know.
Dingbat, go play with sand.
Ha ha ....Mr. Edmanpump .... go and apply vaseline over your butthurt.... and don't worry if it still de pain you, I will buy you stout to reduce your painful tears grin grin grin

Edmanpump and his "amerrakkan poisoned teabag theories" .... ha ha ha , idiöts like you serve a purpose .... to entertain the rest of us grin grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ha ha ....Mr. ... go and arve a purpose .... to entertain the rest of us grin grin grin grin

slowpoke, you are still here.
Eyahhhh.... sorry ehn, please don't go and jump into a dry well o with the bitterness and annoyance in your soul.
Try see a Psychiatric Doctor soon.
Your case is beyond redemption.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

slowpoke, you are still here.
Eyahhhh.... sorry ehn, please don't go and jump into a dry well o with the bitterness and annoyance in your soul.
Try see a Psychiatric Doctor soon.
Your case is beyond redemption.
Edmanpump rub some Vaseline on your butthurt feelings grin grin grin
Any more entertaining stories of MKO's death??
Tell me the mamiwata version please ... grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2017
iluvpomo:

Ee ... grin grin grin
You are an idiiot with IQ at the negative of the integer slowpoke. If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should know reasonable fellows like me won't quote your rubbish you've been oozing out of your mosquito brain all day. But you are far off with your worthlessness and Kilimanjaro sized stupidity. Ejaculating off on my mention.
Bloody Dingbat, go find something to do with your miserable live and stop spreading your frustrations on my mention.
I am not your father, go meet your parents with your lamentations stupid gay.
Just check how you've being making a FOOL of yourself all day long like someone wey dem swear for. Ahn Ahn! You no get life outside nairaland?
Abeg disappear you this Toddler.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

You are an idiiot with IQ at the negative of the integer slowpoke. If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should know reasonable fellows like me won't quote your rubbish you've been oozing out of your mosquito brain all day. But you are far off with your worthlessness and Kilimanjaro sized stupidity. Ejaculating off on my mention.
Bloody Dingbat, go find something to do with your miserable live and stop spreading your frustrations on my mention.
I am not your father, go meet your parents with your lamentations stupid gay.
Just check how you've being making a FOOL of yourself all day long like someone wey dem swear for. Ahn Ahn! You no get life outside nairaland?
Abeg disappear you this Toddler.
Mr Edmanpump how your over inflated ego has been bruised, the angry tears you now shed like an infant crying for bweast milk grin grin grin
It was very easy for me to slap all your points to the ground and do you know why?? .... because you are stüpid, plain and simple. Upon your old age, you believe in low IQ conspiracy theories. I can maybe try and blame it on all the nollywood movies you have watched but then I am not being true to the situation. The fact is you mümü pass cow, dats all ..... grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by orisa37: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
MKO actually Paid ITT for being ITT. Settlement of sort. Lord have Mercy.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
iluvpomo:

Mr dats all ..... grin grin grin

Hello SWINE. I'm sure you had lotta Sh*t to eat and more in stock.
Certainly you don't have any thing to say. slowpoke made of Zero IQ spreading falsehood about and exposing his stack illiteracy and ignorant on the world wide web for all to see.
Begone to the hell-hole from whence you from and seize ejaculating on my mention bloody sh*t-head
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 5:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Hello SWINE. I'm sure you had lotta Sh*t to eat and more in stock.
Certainly you don't have any thing to say. slowpoke made of Zero IQ spreading falsehood about and exposing his stack illiteracy and ignorant on the world wide web for all to see.
Begone to the hell-hole from whence you from and seize ejaculating on my mention bloody sh*t-head
mr Edmanpump, you have pumped your coconut head with falsities. You thought you could get away with posting crap here but I exposed your lies (and stüpidity). Now you are upset because your foölishness embarrasses you grin grin
Honestly, it was easy to discredit your arguments ... even a donkey will not buy the "poisoned tea bag story" but you did .... grin grin
Mr. Edmanpump, pump some logic into your block head instead of always pumping your mouth with porkchops and low IQ conspiracy theories. grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:
ou have pumped your [b]coes. stead of always pumping your mouth with porkchops and low piracy theories. grin grin
I have met more ignorant and stewpid & imbecilic people than you online trust me am not alarmed by ur foolishness and utter falsehood you are so proud to spew to the public thereby Exposing your idiosy and mosquito brain.
like I've said go play with sand. LOOOOOL
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

I have met more ignorant and stewpid & imbecilic people than you online trust me am not alarmed by ur foolishness and utter falsehood you are so proud to spew to the public thereby Exposing your idiosy and mosquito brain.
like I've said go play with sand. LOOOOOL
It's no surprise you meet ignorant and stewpid people online .... you are their chief grin grin grin
Mr Edmanpump.... let's talk about your poisoned teabag MKO theories ... it is so much fun and it pains you because you realize how foölish it is grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
iluvpomo:

It's no surprise you meet ignorant and stewpid people online .... i am the chief of them grin grin grin

Mad kid of gadara, have you eaten today. better go join your folks pigs on the dump and eat some faeces you love eating that's if you are not there already.
I'm sure lies flow from your gutter mouth like a made woman's menses.
Lies online crier, got do something truthful with your miserable life that's if you even have a life at all.
Rabid dog. LOL
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Mad kid of gadara, have you eaten today. better go join your folks pigs on the dump and eat some faeces you love eating that's if you are not there already.
I'm sure lies flow from your gutter mouth like a made woman's menses.
Lies online crier, got do something truthful with your miserable life that's if you even have a life at all.
Rabid dog. LOL
Mr Edmanpump delicate ego was hurt .... a big buffoon that believes in low IQ conspiracy theories... a man who's crètinous logic was shredded by me grin grin grin
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Mr was hurt .... grin grin grin
Good thing i've done the needful concerning this nuisance.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Good thing i've done the needful concerning this nuisance.
ha ha Mr Edmanpump.... your angry tears are sweeting me .... tell me more about your poisoned tea bag and the autopsy you föolishly rejected grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.