Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (24251 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by stevebond007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol!
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by permsec: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Odi egwu..... wetin person never hear
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by oshe11: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
k
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by bro4u: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
j
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by tizzle(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
they should join the Hallelujah Challenge and have sex through out the Hallelujah challenge... wink grin
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by ekensi01: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Make God come do waything? or you want to make him purnish you faster.?

All those yoruba boys saying 'yes'. I have said it before that all you guys know to do is wickedness and butch of evil. Rubbish
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
It's a Journey, So you gotta pray

...to CÛM back safely

one crate of cold origin brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by SavageGarden(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Are Christains not the biggest foools ever!!! Just imagine the utter stewpidity. What would religion not make people do. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by fasterwell(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is the instruction given to the entire creation by THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE, GREAT LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

1) A married couple should fast from 6am to 6pm for 1 - 3 days depending on how your ability can carry you

2) Get a cup of water ready before starting the fasting and keep it a separate place

3) During the fasting, CONFESS YOUR SINS OPENLY TO YOUR PARTNER. Don't use the normal excuse that you can't remember them because the Holy Spirit is right there to bring all things to your remembrance. If Evans can remember his crimes, you will surely remember yours.

4) Start your confession by saying; IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST; AMEN,
IN THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AMEN,
NOW AND FOREVER MORE; AMEN. MOST HOLY FATHER, THIS IS TO CONFESS MY SINS UNTO YOU AND YOUR HOLY ANGELS. Then you start by saying what your sins are:................
To end your confession say this
IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AMEN
IN THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AMEN
NOW AND FOREVER MORE. AMEN

5) YOU MUST FORGIVE ALL YOUR OFFENDERS

6) CONFESSION OF SINS MUST BE DONE 3 TIMES A DAY

7) After confession, pray and ask God to give you the fruit of the womb

cool At the end of the fast, get the cup of water and pray over it, telling God what you want from Him.

9) Drink the water with a thankful heart. And the children will come.

10) If you no longer need chikdren, REPWAT THE PROCESS AND THEY WILL STOP COMING.

NO NEED FOR ABORTION

NO NEED FOR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

NOTE: YOU MUST PRACTIVE HOLY SEX

NO MOUTH ACTION
NO GIVING AND RECIEVING HEAD
NO DOGGY, CANNING, ETC

PEACE TO ALL GOD S CREATION
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Jabioro: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry
The same applied to me .I lost my comments...
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by clitah: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
It Ok for married couple that re looking for fruit of the womb to pray before intercourse. But don't do doggy or snake in d monkey shadow o grin. God allows only missionary style cool

Hahahahaha.
Wahala dey ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by AleeDee(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
In islam thr's a prayer nd its short so dat d mood will nt spoil like OP complained. D prayer guides d offspring away frm satan nd cos
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is why Islam is the best religion in the universe cos it teaches prayer for everything you want to do
If you want to have sex with your spouse say 'Allahumo janibna shaiton WA janibna shaiton Mon rosaqtani' meaning we pray against shaiton as we meet and we pray against him for the blessing that comes from this our meeting. Which means you have insure yourself and your chikd with Allah in case it leads to pregnancy and if it leads to pregnancy no evil shall befall such child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by xpmode(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prayer Should have being Part of our life every moment not when we need to do something or the other. Such that even when it seems we forget to pray in some cases, we wont missed it.

Praying before intercourse with your spouse means noting TO ME, as we cannot pushed God to Do what He Knew how to do well. If you need anything asked God at usual time, not any any unusual moment. Not that God is unaware of our need, but we need to ask him just like children asked parent for what they need.

We must need to allow prayer to be part of us and pray at regular time not as a result of worries

Shalom

==modified==
If that is where their faith hang on, its a good move
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Horlawoomey(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
In Islam, it is recommended to say supplications before having sex with your wife.
Islam touches all aspect of human endeavors, Alhamdulilah, I am a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
As we fvck ,lord guide us,holy spirit we need your presence, let my husbands sperm locate my ovaries as he cums,amen
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by xpmode(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
lekibraky:
This is why Islam is the best religion in the universe cos it teaches prayer for everything you want to do
If you want to have sex with your spouse say 'Allahumo janibna shaiton WA janibna shaiton Mon rosaqtani' meaning we pray against shaiton as we meet and we pray against him for the blessing that comes from this our meeting. Which means you have insure yourself and your chikd with Allah in case it leads to pregnancy and if it leads to pregnancy no evil shall befall such child

Bet why the Interpretation come long pass the Arabic?
Meanwhile in Christianity Prayer mean having communication with God, NOT recitation

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.

IT DOESNT MEAN... SINCE IT IS A LEGAL SEX, GOD WELL ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
It Ok for married couple that re looking for fruit of the womb to pray before intercourse. But don't do doggy or snake in d monkey shadow o grin. God allows only missionary style cool
Do you have proof for this in your Bible cos our Quran tell us that our women are our tilth and you can go to them anyhow you want but don't go through their anus and do not have sex with them during their period

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by toseen7: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:

she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Sassilicious(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
I totally understand the lady.
When you are in search for a child, you no longer have sex for its pleasures..
Sex becomes born out of desperation

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by superbouck(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
praying before Eating is not good not to talk sex. Nigerian Christian and their mode of thinking
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by amnesty7: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeutschJunge:
islamically you don't do anything in this world without saying a prayer, I mean nothing.
It could be going to the bathroom, eating or even putting on ur cloths or shoe. There's a prayer!
So to answer your question yes, it is encouraged to keep the devil away from your potential offspring
“In the name of Allah, O Allah, keeps us away from the devil, and keep the devil away from that which You may grant us (ie. offspring).”
About this, the Prophet said: “After that, if Allah decrees that they will have a child, the devil will never be able to harm that child”. -Bukhari

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by yoruBADboi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Go n do revival now
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by BENSIR: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes! By prayer and thanks giving, let us make our request know to God.
Sex is a way of multiplying the seed of God.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by harbjar(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
braimeddy:
where did God tell you that,,, as long as its only through the vag***, any style u want , do it. if you like do pray mantis self... as long as its between u and ur wife and u both derive pleasure during that.. remember through the anus is a sin but any form tru the vag is allowed
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jaynom:
WTF? That would kill my mood for 2weeks! I was láshing this girl, she moaned and said "oh god", my díck collapsed immediately undecided

Heck! I can't even smooch if there's a Bible in plain sight. Pray Gini?
You actually have a heart for God. You love God.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by jobbers: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
elshaddai
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by mvp2000(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nymbols1:
For what exactly?
The bible says by strength shall no man prevail. They need to pray for enablement & grace to finish the act.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by pastorcyrus(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Its nt necessary now...
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by dingbang(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Father king of glory.. As we are about to have this holy sex, we pray that you bless the instruments that will be used for this course... Bless the penis lord.. And the vagina.. The sperm also, may u bless it, so it will yield forth a baby.

As we are having sex lord, may it be a fruitful sex, we pray against any principalities and powers that will hinder us from making a baby. Father please send your angels to watch over us as we have this sex.. We know that you have answered our prayer. IJN... Amen

Shebi na wetin una wan hear.. Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.