Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (24259 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by doyinbaby(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
I
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by holysaint1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
It's a Journey, So you gotta pray

...to CÛM back safely

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Ejegbleje(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
You are certified and practicing lunatic.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nothing wey I no go hear

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by adetayo234: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.

This is why I dislike people that place pastor's advice over husband's ideas.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Mhissgaga(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Say something Miss...

let's hear your point.

tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by wintersnow(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
MsRoe:
Of course! So you mean you've not been praying before sex?

You're supposed to bless the instruments and ask that your activities would be pleasing in the eyes of God. And also thank God that he has made it possible for you to enjoy his precious gift, where others are unable to.

undecided

Lmao you're beyond repair ni
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
lol. how's it gonna be like.

God, as we are about to Bleep, please protect us, guide us. let us be satisfied with this act we are about to do. God I ask for ur divine protection and guidance in the course of the sex. bla bla bla
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by bettyLad(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lolz .this is funny. so God shld cover her husband's sperm with the blood of Jesus ... hahahahahahaha. na wa oh. wonders ll never end truly
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Akaewu: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sex btw a man and his legitimate wife is not a sin. Its an act ordain by God.
So her praying before sex (for a purpose) is not a bad thing.
#mythoughts
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Dailyfavour(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Your legal wife OR Immoral friend God can't be bribed.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by UEDIBO: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
why is it hard for the man to impregnate the wife?. let them pay better money and i will solve their problem.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
It's a Journey, So you gotta pray

...to CÛM back safely
grin

you killed it

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by luvethsam(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry
I tell you, Wetin person no go hear smiley
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by shineeye1: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.

Cocks and bulls" meant to disparage spirituality or comedy at its extreme?
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by chikago1: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dear lawd, as I kneel btw dis puna, i beg you to give me the wisdom, strength guidance to make her screams wake da neighbours. Protect me from the spirit of early expulsion, midnite calls and give me the will to go 30 rounds. Aman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Ritajovy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is really funny o The woman didn't pray all along until it was time to have sex! Making love to your spouse is worship already. First of all, is the lady in question a believer?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Antina(f): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
wayne4loan:
This is haram

What is haram in praying before u have sex with your wife?
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Will she record the session then show it to her pastor if they followed divine instructions?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by kikake: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have seen it all. angry

Inukwa........ Nothing ma no go here for this NL.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by gidjah(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
MsRoe:

You're supposed to bless the instruments and ask that your activities would be pleasing in the eyes of God. And also thank God that he has made it possible for you to enjoy his precious gift, where others are unable to.

undecided
sister, you are a very big clown o !
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by wildernessVoice: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's scriptural
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
Proverbs 3:5 - 6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Gofwane(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
I just dey imagine how that prayer go be! grin

The husband be like… oh lord I want to commit this pvssy I am about to fvck, may it grip my shakabula very tightly and make my shakabula strong like an oak tree grin
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by pressplay411(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
wins18:
Imagine asking God to come and join you people, watch over u guys and direct his joystick into her honeypot,
Invite Him over to see all the whole atrocities, una dey mad? una wan put God for temptation, una think say body na firewood?

But he's ubiquitous, he's already there whether or not you call him. By the way is sex an evil thing that God mustn't be aware? If you're smashing the shi out of your wife I'm sure God will be proud and even tell his angels, That's my creation.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Gofwane(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
I just dey imagine how that prayer go be! grin

The husband be like… oh lord I want to commit this pvssy I am about to fvck, may it grip my shakabula very tightly and make my shakabula strong like an oak tree grin
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Atlantia(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
MsRoe:

undecided
This cracked me up. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by disandat(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just wondering how discussion with Pastor reach to instruct her to be praying before sex. I hope she wasn't thought Dos and don'ts? Husband please visit this pastor with koboko

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by marooh: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Haiyeeee:
NwamAikpe can u see what am hearing

BF prayer for her bae to see her flower after panda tins till one pass....
Pray always jareee
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by goldwaters(f): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
There's nothing wrong with it as long as the spouse is OK with it "as in they are on the same page on the prayer issue".
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Missfads(f): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mhmmm..M reading new things here..

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Wilsonmoses: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Are you a Muslim?

2O17:
yes, you must pray.
should they die during action, God might forgive them and let them continue in afterlife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Is The Expression, "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves Biblical"? / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.